Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6747|Kansas, USA

GetOuttaMyChopper1 wrote:

For the record.   I NEVER swap teams to get any type of vehicle and I think poorly of those who do. I.E.  wanting to always be china for the J-10.   If I did that, then I would never have strats or tactics against the other side,  only the side I like most.
Yeah, swapping teams would be wrong. But, TKing for the chopper is OK.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6673
"Mommy! That nasty man stole my heli! WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA"

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/alexstirk/EMORLY.jpg
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6515
Hey Usmarine2005,  what time of day and what servers do you usually play on?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6508|Search Whore killing fields
Allways take off with someone and if they suck then do this. Dont be and ass right off because the person could be the best gunner youll ever have.
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6515
Yeah, thats why I said it was ok to TK for the chopper,  and that I said that I always do it all the time.   L2Read.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

Yeah, thats why I said it was ok to TK for the chopper,  and that I said that I always do it all the time.   L2Read.
L2read.. Speak english you fucking dork
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
noob-ejector and red-zoning are the 2 best ways  to get the noob out of the chopper, I use the Red-zoning technique the most ^^
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6515
DirtyMexican,   You need to take an english course.    I would also like to know what time of day and what servers you usually play on.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Hey Usmarine2005,  what time of day and what servers do you usually play on?
Why?
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6515
Why?    Why do you think why?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Buttsecks?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

DirtyMexican,   You need to take an english course.    I would also like to know what time of day and what servers you usually play on.
Yeah I need english talking help because I use words like "nub, noob, lol, stfu, rofl, 1337" and what other damn things you guys make up.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
aww thats cute, chopper wants to take u on
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6515

usmarine2005 wrote:

Buttsecks?
BINGO
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

usmarine2005 wrote:

Buttsecks?
BINGO
You want to play bingo?
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6515
I-24
brett f
+8|6574|Upstate SC

lynxlyran wrote:

How about you grow up and don't be an ASS to your TEAMMATE. It's not your chopper, if you can't handle a noob as your gunner, go ground pound. It's immature brats like you that ruin this game for others.
I agree.  100%

I have been in teh gunner seat before and saw the pilots clan mate running to the chopper and pilot telling me to get out and I did.  Their server so yeah I wasn't a jerk about it.  But as a noob and just crashing to get me out or tking me for my spot was awarded a punishment.

Teach the noob. Don't hate 'em.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6612|Uk

Cbass wrote:

This is y 5 year olds shouldn't play Bf2, do we need to go back to pre-school and learn to share.

"gimme gimme its mine i want it"    *cry*

I can't wait to see u guys in game, I'm gonna tk the fuck out of u and take your precious flying machine. Then tk u some more with it until u need your diaper changed.
This is why 5 year olds shouldnt use forums, Learn some grammar and spelling k?.. k

BF2s has its own spellchecker but if you cant figure how to use it, http://www.spellcheck.net/
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA

Aphex_D wrote:

Cbass wrote:

This is y 5 year olds shouldn't play Bf2, do we need to go back to pre-school and learn to share.

I can't wait to see u guys in game, I'm gonna tk the fuck out of u and take your precious flying machine. Then tk u some more with it until u need your diaper changed.
This is why 5 year olds shouldnt Shouldn't use forums, Learn some grammar and spelling k?.. k

BF2s has its own spellchecker spell checker but if you cant figure how to use it, http://www.spellcheck.net/
Yes I'm aware of that, and btw i did use it and everything IS correct (besides the gimme parts) it might help u out though.

douche bag
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6655|The Netherlands

I hate people like u...

Some new peps are just TO noobish so we need to tk then.  Those noobs should train OFFLINE, i did that and it works....!
warhead0
+4|6395|Charters Towers, QLD, AUS
why are you trying to promote teamkilling, even though there are so many idiots who liek the to whore the plane/heli they kill anyone who gets in... it happens to me all the time
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

How about pm-ing a mod to change the title to "NOOB EJECTION MANUAL v1.0 (chopper related)"? There is a dictionary for a reason you know.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
C.Schaffer
+19|6569|Sweden

lynxlyran wrote:

How about you grow up and don't be an ASS to your TEAMMATE. It's not your chopper, if you can't handle a noob as your gunner, go ground pound. It's immature brats like you that ruin this game for others.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6612|Uk

Cbass wrote:

Aphex_D wrote:

Cbass wrote:

This is why 5 year olds shouldnt Shouldn't use forums, Learn some grammar and spelling k?.. k

BF2s has its own spellchecker spell checker but if you cant figure how to use it, http://www.spellcheck.net/
Yes I'm aware of that, and btw i did use it and everything IS correct (besides the gimme parts) it might help you out though.

douche bag
Lionbeat
+9|6617|LONDON
LOOK! it's a HELICOPTER!

Just have fun you cunts.

who cares?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard