The_Jester
+52|6510|Italy

Phatso wrote:

Good spm, solid overall kdr and positive infantry kdr.
Wlr not exceptional, but above average.
Only 9 kicks, you are not an asshole.
Nice to see a non-Karkand fav map.
Play more SF.

7/10
Sandriatinhi
+15|6666|Apeldoorn, Holland
Jester, nice SPM + K/D!
Nice usage of all kits, but not all maps. Mass FTW!!
One thing: play more large maps!
For the rest, no vehiclewhoring and nice weapons K/D.
This is your 2nd account checking your enrollment-date. Normally as a newbie you start with a lower (or around) than 1 K/D and a SPM under 1.00.

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2006-09-26 04:25:36)

Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6547|stalker.
Sandriatinhi nice stats but i dont understand why u are playing mass destruction?
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6703|The Netherlands
I would have 4.8407 :p if i didnt play flight maps in the begin :p hehe nice begin btw swe
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6606|sWEEDen
good stats...good name Marinejuana....and also what a lovley plant she is....
hit me guys.

oh...btw...making a secondary account suck ass.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6556|Search Whore killing fields

swe:D wrote:

Sandriatinhi nice stats but i dont understand why u are playing mass destruction?
Mass is such an awsome map. Wish there was a usa 24.7 server
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6840|Delaware
You're quite honestly one of the stupidest people on these forums. I made those, I padded on those. None of them were serious accounts. I'm still playing regularly on my first account (and now only account).
specops10-4
+108|6762|In the hills
funny how stupid they are, lol!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6541
nice stats spec, 7 out of 10
specops10-4
+108|6762|In the hills
Obviously your second account, but funny stats!

69-2 with a knife, lol, thats a 34-1 K/D ratio.

Ill give you a 5/10 but its only cause its your second account, I dont want you to be angry
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6541
actually its like my 8th account, i make new ones all the time.
PlaneWhore
+59|6784

SysTray wrote:

You're quite honestly one of the stupidest people on these forums. I made those, I padded on those. None of them were serious accounts. I'm still playing regularly on my first account (and now only account).
\

So you're either trying to convince us that padding is fun or justify the validity of it? Is it ok for me to use an aimbot if I only use it on an alternate account?
Zoltanium
+0|6441
^^^^^
Excellent plane and armour stats, you look like you have got pub whoring done to an art in those vehicles. Above average inf stats.
However your WLR indicates you stack the easy team so meh....6/10

Last edited by Zoltanium (2006-09-27 01:10:18)

XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6648|Tasmania

Zoltanium wrote:

^^^^^
Excellent plane and armour stats, you look like you have got pub whoring done to an art in those vehicles. Above average inf stats.
Your stats are outstanding and you know it.

Excellent vehicle stats, but far more impressive are your weapon KDRs.

Get called out for aimbots much? People must fucking hate you Zolt, love your work!!!

WLR tells me you couldn't give a shit about winning the round and that it's all about you.. I wholeheartedly support you with that.

Two challenges for you, if you dare risk your precious KDR...

Spend more time in the vehicles and see if you can maintain the KDR's.

Get your paddle stats above 1.5.

You can do eet!!

PS: deevosonic is on your victims list. Kudos mate! You should join us all on mentalplayers server, it's a 24/7 jala with no vehicles, 32 on 64. My last round was 165 points, 59 and 16. It attracts heaps of great players (including deevosonic) and you'd fit righ in (if be a bit annoying for prawning so much).

Last edited by XstrangerdangerX (2006-09-27 01:15:55)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6599|England

SysTray wrote:

I take it you didnt notice the ----->  at the end of my comment well who is stupid now eh m8 if you cant take a bit of ribbing .
PlaneWhore
+59|6784

Zoltanium wrote:

A quick look at my USMC/MEC balance would suggest otherwise, as the only server I play on switches teams after every round and surprisingly enough I'm pretty equal with both MEC/USMC time which would indicate I don't swaps teams (even though I usually start USMC when I join a server). My WLR is an indication that I'm such a fantastic player that I alone am sometimes enough of a force to decide which team wins and which team loses (sounds arrogant but I've found it to be true). Other regulars on the server that I inhabit are all good players and they like to join my squad or team so that probably plays a part in my W/L too.

Last edited by PlaneWhore (2006-09-27 02:04:22)

Sandriatinhi
+15|6666|Apeldoorn, Holland
Nice 2nd Account Planewhore!
Shame on you for armorwhoring city maps. Try to get that 32-1 ratio on Songhua, Dallian, Gulf or Mass Destruction. You'll be happy to get 3 kills before blown away by a chopper or plane.
And play other kits!!!! Tankrepairing is not that fun is it?

Last edited by Sandriatinhi (2006-09-27 02:10:15)

Zoltanium
+0|6441

PlaneWhore wrote:

Zoltanium wrote:

A quick look at my USMC/MEC balance would suggest otherwise, as the only server I play on switches teams after every round and surprisingly enough I'm pretty equal with both MEC/USMC time which would indicate I don't swaps teams (even though I usually start USMC when I join a server). My WLR is an indication that I'm such a fantastic player that I alone am sometimes enough of a force to decide which team wins and which team loses (sounds arrogant but I've found it to be true). Other regulars on the server that I inhabit are all good players and they like to join my squad or team so that probably plays a part in my W/L too.
I can certainly understand players in vehicles having an impact on 16p and 32p maps....However inf maps going solo, you cant be a deciding force without a squad of med sluts...

Last edited by Zoltanium (2006-09-27 02:18:23)

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6840|Delaware

PlaneWhore wrote:

So you're either trying to convince us that padding is fun or justify the validity of it? Is it ok for me to use an aimbot if I only use it on an alternate account?
I'm trying to convince him that I got reset for padding. Ok or not, fun or not. I got reset for it. I am saying I didn't do it on my main account to justify the validity of that account's stats. I'm also trying to convince him that SysTray is indeed my first account.
Alpha.350
+19|6595
Systray you suck. Stop making new accounts because we all know how we would have god-like stats if we would all create a new one. Whats yer real first account ? N ( .)(. ) B

simon.

Last edited by Alpha.350 (2006-09-27 03:32:04)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6556|Search Whore killing fields

Alpha.350 wrote:

Systray you suck. Stop making new accounts because we all know how we would have god-like stats if we would all create a new one. Whats yer real first account ? N ( .)(. ) B

simon.
Systray is his 1st account if you bothered to read dumbass. You didnt read he got reset. Think befor you talk.

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-27 05:29:54)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6504|England
DirtyMexican - Accuracy is a little poor but you have a good KDR an SPM,  nice stats!

How is your most played kit medic but you have sniper rifles played more than assault rifles?
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6763|Germany
lostfate - engineer+tank+karkand is not everything

acceptable accuracy, low W/L
but great SPM (even its karkand), nice K/D, MANY victims!!, nice gold medals, nice vehicle ratios...
Alpha.350
+19|6595

DirtyMexican wrote:

Alpha.350 wrote:

simon.
Systray is his 1st account if you bothered to read dumbass. You didnt read he got reset. Think befor you talk.
ok relax man,its true i did not read. sorry systray

Last edited by Alpha.350 (2006-09-27 10:41:46)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

Alpha.350

Good KDR (although thats mostly due to vehicles, armour in particular) and an average SPM. For someone who plays medic mostly on Karkand, im surprised that that isnt in the region of 2.5 - 3. Although, your time as sniper (2nd most played kit) is probably why that is low.

Definitly play the PLA maps...you dont have much time on any of them except for Wake. You have a lot of time in aviator (well, compared to me anyway ) so why not play the bigger maps more often?

Good luck on getting SgtMjr...only 2000shy. And like I say to everyone else...play more on the PLA maps and a bit more SF since you have it

1 more thing...

<--- Hit 1st Lt tonight

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-27 14:17:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard