iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6573|Belgium

Snake wrote:

They are good, and are useful on Ghost Town. Blind an enemy chopper and the pilot will probably crash into a building. Done that a fair few times to choppers
You have to find a pilot that hovers first, or are we talking flukes?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6738|The Ville
I use them on road to jalalabad it's so funny seeing everyone running clueless lol.
Tramp
+0|6547
I was a victim of an fb, It blinded the heck out of me. I've also used one (stole a kit heheh i like the F2000), altough the guy was clever enough to throw a nade at his feet killing us both. Oh well...
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6552|Los Angeles, California

iPoon.be wrote:

Snake wrote:

They are good, and are useful on Ghost Town. Blind an enemy chopper and the pilot will probably crash into a building. Done that a fair few times to choppers
You have to find a pilot that hovers first, or are we talking flukes?
I just toss em straight up into the air.. they don't land then explode.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6606|British Columbia, Canada
Flashbangs are so pointless now..

What do you do when you get hit by a flashbang??

You fucking bounce around like hell, making it almost impossible for someone to knife you, let alone kill you unless they have like a PKM or put a whole clip into you..

There range sucks, and more people use them on there teamates then on enemys..

Smoke is way better then flashbangs.. has alot more purposes then just blinding the enemy..
JaMrulezass
+47|6508|Hong Kong
i thnk smoke sucks coz you can still see the red name thing when going through the smoke
Rosse_modest
+76|6819|Antwerp, Flanders
I actually prefer being killed by a teammate's frag grenade (after which I always forgive, of course) to being blinded by a flashbang. The suspense of just looking at a white screen asking myself "am I gonna get blown away?" is too much for me.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6818|Noizyland

I don't use them for the sole reason that you can never definitivly tell how blind your target actually is. It's quite unfortunate to run in knife ready and find your target can see fairly well.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
CaptainMack
Ye Ol'e Pirate Pub<3
+5|6474|#bf2s (Just next to maef)
I like the flashbang, I use It some times in every battle.

It really helps sometimes, even If the enemy isnt blind anymore, he's confused and easy to get
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6573|Belgium
Its awesome to defend flags though, make it rebound of corners and storm in after the blast.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6541
But I hate it when n00bs throw one at the jet i'm in, then i'm flying blind for a second or 5, very annoying...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard