Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6482|UK
God knows why but for a while now my mouse is ultra sensitive when in BF2 BUT only on the spawn screen or when using the TV missile

Everything else is fine which is wierd - i've tried adjusting everything in options and in the mouse driver within windows but nothing fixes it

The spawn screen i can deal with but it makes using the TV impossible

Gona get a G5 at the weekend but anyone got any other suggestions?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6743|The United Center
No.  G5 > all.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6519|Little blue planet, milky way
Yeah.. Getting a mouse with dynamic DPI change would probably be a good way to go.... BUT... If you're having trouble with the TV missl, then you may have to change the DPI everytime you change from TV to gun. That's a bitch also. However, a good "trick" is to look through your config files and see if there's anything you can "tweak". For some reason or other, sometimes BF2 refuses to accept key bindings, settings etc. etc. from the GUI (for SOME keys and setting at least). IF this happens you can change them manually in the config files. You can do the same for sensitivty.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6556
ehh high sensitivity when using TV helps...you can move the cursour quicker to other side and therefore re-adjust more finely
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6482|UK
c4 - this isnt just highly sensisitve, its ridiculous

If you move the mouse literally half and inch it covers the entire screen
voltage
+46|6836|Sweden
I have had exactly the same problem for ages. It's most annoying when being commander.

I have Mx518 with ability to change DPI and that hardly put a dent into this problem.
Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6740|Singapore
IIRC your menu screen, spawn screen, commander screen and TV-missile screen are based on your Windows desktop sensitivity setting, no setting in-game can change it. Try moving your mouse around in the desktop and adjusting the Windows sensitivity, and relaunch BF2. Infantry/land veh/heli/jet mouse sensitivities might have to be bumped up though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard