DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields
Other than karkand. Ive tried wake j10ing and only got 34.
l41e
+677|6619

Sitting in the hills next to the Wake J-10/Z-10 spawn as USMC with an M95.

Or failing that being a Havok gunner and blowing the crap out of Sharqi's TV station.
JaMDuDe
+69|6748
I automatically get 40 kills every time i join a server. DIRSTY MHIXICAN= NUb
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6653|The Lou
try again? try to get it in a server with 300 ticks and only 16 slot, that should be enough time.
syntaxmax642
+32|6595|Seattle
This is easy...

Warlord/Texas Hell (look it up but the IP is 64.34.175.202)

Seriously long rounds Infantry Only. Awesome server.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
IO Jalalabad. 'Nuff said.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
Most of the inf servers are uk
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

BigmacK wrote:

IO Jalalabad. 'Nuff said.
Hardly. Normal Jalalabad ftw! Get the Abrams, go to Outpost, and spawnrape. I got like 15 kills in a minute.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
J-10 Whoring on a 32, not 64 Player Server..

If you cant do that, then you suck..

Maybe Z-10 whoring too..

40 kills is not hard..

My usaul round on wake is above 100, but i medic whore and cap flags like hell..
specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills

DirtyMexican wrote:

OH, you have seen me!  That one time I think I got like 60 kills in a jet on the 64 player Insomnia!  You can do it! 

Wait, you sucked in the plane , I dont want to be mean...
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/128/screen277hm0.png

inf on wake. Ak love

(bad graphics.. got to turn them down or it takes 3 days to load)

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-25 17:43:53)

specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
WERE YOU AT INSOMNIA?  I have so much fucking work to do I can only go onto the forums every once and a while, between writing my essays and shit!  I WANT TO PLAY!!!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

specops10-4 wrote:

WERE YOU AT INSOMNIA?  I have so much fucking work to do I can only go onto the forums every once and a while, between writing my essays and shit!  I WANT TO PLAY!!!
mmm no. Wake Crackhouse is much better then insomnia.

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-25 17:47:39)

specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
all my "freinds" play insomnia, so thats what I play
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
Insomnia the tkings so bad you get tkd for camping spots
specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
meh, i have become used to it
*looks at stats and sees nearly 2000 tks and 200 kicks*

its fun!
specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
What the hell, I am gunna play!  Too much reading and typing, ill just BS all my shit!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

specops10-4 wrote:

What the hell, I am gunna play!  Too much reading and typing, ill just BS all my shit!
Go the 52 player. Less room for idiots
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Solo tv missile on Operation Harvest.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

40 kills? for expert badge right? IF you are a GOOD commander, Command and fight. Arty kills + Combat kills will get ya 40 pretty quick.   Im not a fan of this method Niether is the team you will be neglecting time to time while commanding and fighting, but ive resorted to that method with Anti-Tank, I think.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6494|Little blue planet, milky way
Getting 40 kills is EASY... getting them with a SPECIFIC kit can be tricky. People say "IO server".... Good luck if it's your spec ops or engy kit you're needing the 40 kills for. "sniping the J10 spawn", right... Good idea if it's the AT kit !

The problem here is that there's usually no GUARANTEED way to get 40 kills with any kit, unless you TOTALLY rule with a plane, helo or tank. And lets face it, most people dont.

A good way to go is to find a highly populated karkand server and go commander. You can usually get about 30 kills with arty no problem... That leaves you "only" needing 10 kills yourself. You MAY be able to get 40 kills with arty alone, but getting the commander seat on a popular karkand server is HARD, even for a high ranker like myself. You being sargant major... You'll be lucky to get a commander seat even ONCE pr day !

Thus a better option is to find a DEPOPULATED server. If it's sufficiently depopulated, you dont NEED the commander seat, because with only say... 10 people on a 64 player map, there's LOADS of tickets. Downside is that you need a "superior" vehicle skill to pull it off. If you go example on a Zatar map, there's jets, helos and loads of AA. Armor is NOT a safe way to go, and you risk not ever meeting an enemy (!) And with only 5 people on the other team, you may not have much luck with the jet or helo either. So it ALSO comes down to your choice of map. For straight armor kills, I'd recommend Shonghua or Karkand. Mashtur is doable, but it's too easy to circumvent the armor, so you may not have enough time, even on a depopulated server. I've gotten (as far as I recall) one expert on sharqi, one on kubra, one on clean sweep, and the rest on Karkand. There's no denying it... Karkand IS a good map for pumping the kill score !
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6723|Nederland
io sharqi would do it
got 67 kills iar there last week (my record i think)
(not 64 p map with 16 players btw )
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6477|51:33:24N 01:47:03W

DirtyMexican wrote:

Jelly-lalala-baby on a 24 player server Infantry Only - worked for me...

anywho - you got it now...  Medic Expert.

same map for the First Aid though

Last edited by Bozaloshtsh (2006-09-26 10:01:51)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6649|In You Endo- Stoke
I did my anti tank expert on sharqi,if you manage to get the tank and the enemy has the construction yard you should get it pretty quickly.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
I got all of mine from whoring helis and jets . Well except for support and medic, which I played karkand for those two

Now I just need 30 more hours as assault :S

Last edited by elite.mafia (2006-09-26 11:26:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard