SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6668|Hong Kong

masterHouse wrote:

Fuck off with the damn Americans (not the people), why do they always have to be in a game. I'm glad that the American army isnt in BF2142 and I hope EA keeps it that way!
Actually the EU is an alliance between the EU, of course, and the Yanks (not that I support them).
P581
Monkey
+44|6488

SmilingBuddha wrote:

I think the concentration camps bit and cannabalism is a tad extreme...
On another point there are a lot of European and Asian games, maybe you don't get many where you live.
I didn't mean concentration camps, I meant refugee camps.

I cite some history and current events as my basis for cannibalism;

Cannibalism was common during the battle for Stalingrad where german troops surrounded the city and proceeded to starve its population in hopes that they could just march in and take over once everyone had died. Reports of people cutting up the frozen corpses for meat and even attacks on the living run rampant during this seige.

Cannibalism in North Korea Korea is a more recent event, usually the victims are children, and other people who cannot defend themselves. I remember seeing something where one man said "all we had to eat was water, and maybe some bark if we were lucky".

Last edited by P581 (2006-09-25 11:06:19)

masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6736|Veenendaal, The Netherlands

SmilingBuddha wrote:

masterHouse wrote:

Fuck off with the damn Americans (not the people), why do they always have to be in a game. I'm glad that the American army isnt in BF2142 and I hope EA keeps it that way!
Actually the EU is an alliance between the EU, of course, and the Yanks (not that I support them).
It's in the name the EUROPION UNION!!!, in real its crap but i like it
Delta Leader1
+0|6464
Well. since all the american games where shot through already. EA wants to make a EU trash game..... tea anyone?
doc. josh
+48|6564
the americans are dead the were froze ofver by the ice all thats left is the mexicans and south america so then expanshion pack could have mexico trying to get south america bfor the ice moves any ferther
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6704|Hell's prison
I like the story but damn kinda making the US look like the bad guy eh?
P581
Monkey
+44|6488

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

I like the story but damn kinda making the US look like the bad guy eh?
I wrote the timeline only with the intention of making a compelling story, I was more interested in telling a story about nessecity, with some unusual twists. If the US comes out as the bad guy it's just in the interest of telling a story that hasn't been told before.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard