Septimius2
+9|6461

DirtyMexican wrote:

picture this, hes in a bar, sees this hunnie, now the pick up line comes

"Hey baby, I'm man enough to not use unlocks"

How stupid deos that sound? Thats what this thread sounds like
hell... im gonna use unlocks when pickin up chicks in a bar.... hell yeah i am!

"hey baby.. check this out... "  (pump pump pump)
luckeydogg
+35|6522|C:/system32/pimp.exe
I dont understand this post...  You have ALL the unlocks already...  Do YOU use them?
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6516|Houston (Spring), TX
hard
  core
thread

Last edited by Sone (2006-09-26 07:37:39)

Des.Kmal
+917|6611|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

rawls2 wrote:

Because someone spent hours playin the game and EARNED them. Why does a noob who just got the game have the right to have what the veterans have. In reality the weapons just fire different. I actually do better with the M16 than I do with the f2000.
thread = pwned. stfu noop
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

killer21 wrote:

Ok.  I'm not gonna read three pages of this crap. Someone give me a quick synopsis please.
Gay
lord_tyler_486
+54|6745|Upper Franconia

DirtyMexican wrote:

... blah ... Shut the fuck up and play.
QFT!

Last edited by lord_tyler_486 (2006-09-26 08:10:56)

M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6724|Peoria, Illinois
I think the consensus has been posted. Now with that....

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/m1-lightning/survey-stfu.jpg
[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6493|Dresden, Germany
Totally stupid to call unlock-users "cheaters"!

The stockweapons are good too, you only had to know, how to use them...

And why did so many pros use the MEC-Stock's ? Because they rock more as any unlock!
XISIX
+116|6608

ent|ty wrote:

So in essence, some of us were playing against players that had weapons I don't have access to - unless I buy Special Forces. Now tell me that is fair.
You can get access by picking up kit off their cold dead hands.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

LMAO....this thread is hilarious. Not only that, but 9 pages in less than 24hours...gota be a record?

ent|ty wrote:

So in essence, some of us were playing against players that had weapons I don't have access to - unless I buy Special Forces. Now tell me that is fair.
Fair? They are all equal and balanced ffs. All it does is provide you with a bigger variety - 1 additional weapon per class.

No gun deals 150 damage in a single hit to anybody (without a headshot) does it? No.
Does any weapon kill anybody in 1 hit to the body? No, it doesnt.

Does all of that apply to the stock weapons? Yes.
Does all of that apply to both 1st and 2nd tier unlocks? YES.

You will always get outgunned at some point - you cannot win every battle. Just because its from a weapon which you dont yet have access to, that doesnt necessarily mean that the weapon is better. Its down to the individual user as to who wins a firefight or not.
At the end of the day, it doesnt matter what weapon you use - stock, 1st or 2nd tier unlocks. As long as you know how to use a weapon and kick peoples ass with it, does it really matter?
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6548|An Hour North of Indy
based on your logic, all armies should have all the same guns, otherwise we would be cheating because it is unfair.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6813|Belgium

Funny this thread is, laughed I did much!

gimme more
gimme more
gimme that last tier at 20,020 points please :p

R
Ryker
+13|6497
Can I just say BF2 is a war game. How many wars and armies are exactly the same and equal?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Ryker wrote:

Can I just say BF2 is a war game. How many wars and armies are exactly the same and equal?
France and Antarctica
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6446|Ontario, Canada
You must a real idoit thread starter.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6577|England
Where is the point and laugh smilie?
masterofflama
+19|6577|European Battlefield Command
are u talking about the bf2?
btw you should thank Chuy for deleting neg karma...
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6577|England
Dont you think its funny how:

1. This guy keeps on arguing his point obviously.
2. There have been 2 whole comments removed for flaming in 1 thread (im impressed).
Shadow893
lel
+75|6685|England
HOLD UP - so if i had no unlocks and was a pfc, then the other guy is cheating? wtf? Anywhom, if i did have the unlocks then you don't have to use them. It's for a different experiance. That's why there are different types of cars, houses, roads, signs, people It's for achange rather than using the AK-101 FFTW.

get

a

life

dude

you

absolute

T.O.S.S.E.R
Shadow893
lel
+75|6685|England

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ryker wrote:

France and Antarctica
PMSROFLMFAO
j@m@n
+2|6599|Holland
HAHAHAHAHWHOEHAHAHAHAH, you must be on drugs or alcohol

I'M LAUGHING MY UNLOCKS OF
samfink
+31|6548
ok, i'll tell you not just one good reason why unlocks are not the same as aimbots. 1. unlocks are part of the game that was intended by EA to be there. 2. aimbots work by hacking the memory adresses, while unlocks are simply included in the game files 3. people using aimbots are always accurate, while people using unlocks can still be noobs.

that enough? to summarise: 1. unlocks are meant to be there 2. unlocks do not hack the memory addresses 3. unlocks do not help noobness. so, obviously, unlocks do not equal aimbots
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6769|Kansas, USA
Hmmm....using this logic every map should have enough tanks, planes, helos, etc. for every player on the map. That would make it fair. No, wait, every player should have commander abilities too.

No, that won't quite do either. Because each kit has different abilities that doesn't make them "fair" either. We should do away with the kits and just give everyone the ability to heal, revive, repair, resupply as well as have claymores, C4, mines, etc.

Oh, yeah, one other thing. Because people with faster computers and connections have an advantage becaise they have high framerates, pings and resolutions. EA should implement a "throttling" feature which would cap the graphics and FPS at the lowest settings possible.

There, that ought to make it fair!

Last edited by Psycho (2006-09-26 12:53:57)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6502|Daytona Beach, FL
Is this guy for real?
samfink
+31|6548
sadlky he seems to be for real. and by the way psycho, technicaly the only way everyone would be staisfied is if everyonbe got the ets hack out there free wiht the game. and everything you said.

DISCLAIMER: I am not suggesting this happens, it is for illistration purposes of how silly the logic of the OP gets.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard