Poll

How many points on average do you scoreper game?

10-201%1% - 4
20-305%5% - 14
30-409%9% - 27
40-5014%14% - 40
50-6019%19% - 55
70-8021%21% - 59
80-905%5% - 16
90-1007%7% - 21
100 or higher13%13% - 37
I only die while playing :(1%1% - 4
Total: 277
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6552|UK

Knight`UK wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

However you people are working this crap out you MUST be rong because 38points a round just isnt normal
http://bf2s.com/player/77325401/rankings/

scroll to bottom of page and you will see your avg score per round right at the bottom you cant miss it .
Ahhh now i see.
My new life goal is to get my spr to 50
Longbow
+163|6669|Odessa, Ukraine
50\50

50-60 or 90-150 .
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6778
my avg score/round is 19. there you go! Im a n00B or whatever you call this...
The things i have to say for myself is that i play only 64/64 servers, a lot of sniper (when sniper then obviously i dont use vehicles except transport), my vehicle usage is quite low compared to others.
Sigh
I just have to face it.
Battlefield is nor for me... I guess i will just quit and begin playing with barbies again...
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

However you people are working this crap out you MUST be rong because 38points a round just isnt normal
http://bf2s.com/player/77325401/rankings/

scroll to bottom of page and you will see your avg score per round right at the bottom you cant miss it .
Ahhh now i see.
My new life goal is to get my spr to 50
I must admit it does seem pretty gay that most of us do hit usually about 70-100 score per round nowadays but our average's work out a lot lot lower ,but thats how the scoreing works .

As i said to a chap earlier in the thread a high SPM does not guarantee  a high average score per round .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

Longbow wrote:

50\50

50-60 or 90-150 .
Score  42.4591
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6724|Australia
I was gonna explain myself but fuck it. I play what maps i enjoy. And if you ever played with me in my last 400hrs of playing time you would know that i do get 80+ every round.
pinoy=>joemarie
+4|6561|paris,france
you can see your average in your stat ...score per day,per round,per hour... ok so dont ask how many score you get in average
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6701|In You Endo- Stoke
Now i am scoring about 40-50 wasn't always this way though normally depends on class and map for me.
Lionbeat
+9|6669|LONDON

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Longbow wrote:

50\50

50-60 or 90-150 .
Score  42.4591
What the fuck do you think you are achieving by telling people that they're wrong?

PRICK
LOL - Knight, you terror of the boards!

Sgt Bob - He's hardly saying they're wrong, just posting what it actually said in a pretty obscure and pointless (see my last post) stat on this site.

Don't worry. Get back in your pram now...

Last edited by Lionbeat (2006-09-26 03:10:39)

YoBabysDaddy
+31|6846|St. Louis, MO
According to the ranks and more section on my stats page 34.2630.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6583|Australia, NSW
1. the poster did post that he wanted to know average round score for recent play, (not overall) so stop going to averages from the noob days till now.

2. my TOTAL average is 40, but anyone can happily join a round with me and see get over 100 multiple rounds in a row. a fair few aussie internode wake players can back it up cause i frequently get on voip with the other bogans and they seem to remember me and vice versa.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6724|Australia

Drax wrote:

1. the poster did post that he wanted to know average round score for recent play, (not overall) so stop going to averages from the noob days till now.

2. my TOTAL average is 40, but anyone can happily join a round with me and see get over 100 multiple rounds in a row. a fair few aussie internode wake players can back it up cause i frequently get on voip with the other bogans and they seem to remember me and vice versa.
Woot! A non-moron in this thread. That is all i did and i'm sure is what everyone else did.
IntrebuloN
+8|6493
yeah, ppl are definetely confusing they're better rounds with average points per round

my score per completed round is 27.8

interesting i'm just reading as i'm typing this someone else found the proper calculation

add up your total wins and losses by map

that's your completed rounds

divide your total score by this number and you have your average points per round, which is what the poll was actually asking you
IntrebuloN
+8|6493

Drax wrote:

recent play? funny, i went back and checked and i didnt see that anywhere
IntrebuloN
+8|6493

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Woot! A non-moron in this thread. That is all i did and i'm sure is what everyone else did.
how is what he said non-moronic... the reason you all did that is because you didn't read the first post, you just answered the poll and dropped your 18 cents in (2 cents exagerated)
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Drax wrote:

I think if you both read the opening post again you have both owned yourselfs and its quiet obivous Sgt_Bob05 cant post with insulting people .

The title of the thread gives you a big hint at what your answer should be

"On average how many points you score?"

Average meaning the score i posted for you Sgt_Bob05 at just under 46 points per round please please dont post again because you only drop yourslef in it deeper .

Your insult btw are getting very very boring and i can see a ban coming your way soon .
xtrem3_4c3
Australian Field Operative
+29|6511|Australia. Land of ZeR0 pr0N
Mine is 70-80 it isn't hard to do and I'm usually at the top of the list every since i got first Sargent. And i find it hard to believe Sgt_Bob05 scores under 80 cause i saw him on internode with 150 something multiple times.

Last edited by xtrem3_4c3 (2006-09-26 03:28:55)

Lionbeat
+9|6669|LONDON

hilltop_skater wrote:

Drax wrote:

my average acording to stats is about 40, but since i got good at planewhoring i can keep 100+ up a round in average round length.  (as the 40 counts from when i first started)

do u mean to put average from all the time, or just recent months etc.?
Just an estimation of what you get nowdays.
Errrrr, yes he did.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

hilltop_skater wrote:

Just wondering how many points the BF2 comunitty scores per round.
Sgt_Bob05 that was the guys opening post it say's nothing at all about recent play .Who is the moron now eh ??
PlaneWhore
+59|6788
In a game on a 64 player non-IO server lasting roughly 10 to 15 minutes I'd estimate my average scores to be:

90 points as a medic
100 points as armor
150 points in a plane (but can vary greatly depending purely on map and plane selection)

Almost 90% of my games on a very competitive 64 player server with lots of high ranks end in a gold medal. I am not including the games where I've joined late or am on a very shitty team that is getting raped.
xtrem3_4c3
Planewhore your stats are good but you need to play other maps although i can't talk.
IntrebuloN
+8|6493

Knight`UK wrote:

I must admit it does seem pretty gay that most of us do hit usually about 70-100 score per round nowadays but our average's work out a lot lot lower ,but thats how the scoreing works .

As i said to a chap earlier in the thread a high SPM does not guarantee  a high average score per round .
the thing is most ppl try to forget the bad rounds and do better the next time

and think about this, next time you finish a round look at the scoreboard, there's no way in hell the majority of players are hitting this 80-100 point per round yer all boasting

i know the first game i play everynight i generally get less then 40 points, even if i'm 10-2 K:D (that would be 20 combat and 20 teamwork right?)

sometimes it's as little as 5 points or even less

every time you get one of those yer effectively cancelling out 1 - 100 point round to get an average of something in the neighbourhood of 55 points for those two rounds

and then there's the rounds where all you do is gun for some tank whore and repair, not too many points there as he usually get the inf kills before you (that coax is crazy)

Last edited by IntrebuloN (2006-09-26 03:33:10)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

PlaneWhore wrote:

In a game on a 64 player non-IO server lasting roughly 10 to 15 minutes I'd estimate my average scores to be:

90 points as a medic
100 points as armor
150 points in a plane (but can vary greatly depending purely on map and plane selection)

Almost 90% of my games on a very competitive 64 player server with lots of high ranks end in a gold medal. I am not including the games where I've joined late or am on a very shitty team that is getting raped.
see now this guy can boast about his average score per round because its actually high =

Score  68.3138

I think most of us can hit the 100 + now in a round but we are talking about averages here please people do the math's properly before posting and getting all pent up about nothing like certurn people here have.
xtrem3_4c3
Knight just get over it.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6846|St. Louis, MO

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Drax wrote:

Excuse me for not reading every damn post.He should have edited his original post if it was so  important.What an anal comment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard