Titanium Shadow
Silent Justice
+0|6765|Chicago
OK Quick question here:
  Say there is 3 dudes cappin a flag, u throw a grenade and BAMMM you kill all three, Now do you get credit for 3 defends or just 1?
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6870|Germany / Saxony
You recieve 3.
Flag defend point requires to kill one enemy in flag radius. You kill 3 you get 3.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Johnny Cache
+1|6744|Germany
You receive an extra point for every capping unit. I'm not sure if this also applies to ppl in helicopters since only the pilot is capping the flag.
Titanium Shadow
Silent Justice
+0|6765|Chicago
Thanks Guys, just wondering cuz when you do kill them its says:

killed so-so
Flag defend
Killed so-so
killed so-so
CackNBallz
+45|6769|Toronto, Canada
I have wondered about this also.  Thanks for asking and much more thanks for the answering posters!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6773|The United Center
are you guys sure?  i think you only get one.

now, i might be wrong, so dont flame me.  but i think you only get credit for the final person capturing the flag, since it can still be captured by one person.  technically killing one person isnt defending it since its still being captured by the other two.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6771

ThomasMorgan wrote:

are you guys sure?  i think you only get one.

now, i might be wrong, so dont flame me.  but i think you only get credit for the final person capturing the flag, since it can still be captured by one person.  technically killing one person isnt defending it since its still being captured by the other two.
I think this is right - they are getting flag capture assists, not flag captures - only one person gets the flag capture. I suppose you could debate that saying when the first guy dies, now the second guy is for a microsecond the capturer etc. but when they die from a nade or a bomb, they are pretty much dying at the same time. Anyway, from my stats I kill a lot of people capping flags with bombs, but I only seem to get one point instead of more when its a multiparty kill.
Johnny Cache
+1|6744|Germany
I once took down a full blackhawk capping a flag and received a flag defend for every kill. But it's possible that they changed that with one of the patches.
Titanium Shadow
Silent Justice
+0|6765|Chicago
Im sure they did, the reason now is that when you are a passenger in a BH you don't get any capture assists points like before.
oberst_enzian
+234|6768|melb.au
i'm sure it says in the manual that if you all arrive at a flag in vehicle (i.e at exactly the same time), you all get the capture, instead of just assists for passengers - is this how it was before the patch?
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6807
i also think it is only one...

now lets say you throw the grenade and kill 2 of them then gun the 3rd one down i think you'll get 2 fd's for that
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6866|Toronto, Canada
ITs one per kill, and people in vehicles count, I killed a tank today and got defends for both, and last night I downed a blackhawk in the flag radius and got 8 defends (6 for the people in the hawk plus 2 more when it landed on some guys at the flag.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6746
I need 550 more for my medal of valor.

Don't ask me how i'm gonna manage to do that...
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6853|Australia
its rather easy..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard