SlickWRX
+6|6743
Okay I had a good one yesterday.  Its funny now but I was pissed when it happened.

On Ghost Town I was playing on the SAS side.  I was at the southern most flag on the island.  The enemy had the south chopper pad CP and a chopper had just spawned.  Two enemies get in it and start to take off.  Me and another guy nearby both fire AT rockets at it.  Mine hits last and gets the chopper on fire.  I then take a M95 round to the head and autobalance switches me to the Spetznaz side.  Then the chopper explodes.  I get four teamkills for this.  There were a couple of other guys on the pad too.  All of this happened within maybe 1-2 seconds.

Which brings up a good question.  If I place a mine or claymore and get autoswitched, then what happens to it?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
Ya i've noticed this..

And i'm assuming it would...

hm... i dunno

But i do know if you place a mine/claymore and leave the server the person that steps into it are "no more"
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6486|Melbourne

I was hitting some Wake 24/7 one night play in the F35 pwning choppers and jets alike, comping up to 50 points on my radar some one spots the PLA attack chopper i pull a loop and mow the  shit out of with my Mg's and gess what its on fire and i get team switched....
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
SlickWRX
+6|6743

R3v4n wrote:

I was hitting some Wake 24/7 one night play in the F35 pwning choppers and jets alike, comping up to 50 points on my radar some one spots the PLA attack chopper i pull a loop and mow the  shit out of with my Mg's and gess what its on fire and i get team switched....
So how did you die?  You're not going to get switched unless you die.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6486|Melbourne

SlickWRX wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

So how did you die?  You're not going to get switched unless you die.
Thats a good question as far as i know i didnt die i watched my jet slowly fall into the water from arty island why did it team swich me if i wasnt dead?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard