deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6474
For all those people who complain about how dice and ea listen to pubbers, well I was thinken about it and it makes perfect sense why they transform the game into what pubbers want. In short pubbers are making ea lots and lots of money by playing on their ranked servers day in and day out not the clans which are making them the greens so they modify to what pubbers say i.e 'noob tubing, bunnyhopiing etc" now you know. I still think its gay.

Last edited by deadawakeing (2006-09-24 18:26:04)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic
I agree entirely, although I do question why it took you so long to figure it out.....
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6474

Towelly wrote:

although I do question why it took you so long to figure it out.....
i guess i never really thought about it much
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6645
They should take a look at what keeping things right for competetive play can do for a reputation. Look at Counter-Strike, if DICE had made it the AWPs would do 2 damage and flashbangs would be non-existent, while riot shields would be back and twice as large.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6477|England
WRONG! i think you'll find that there is one hell of alot more ranked |CLAN| servers out there than public ones so i think you'll find that clans are making them alot more money than pubs, so there you fail.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6474

LostFate wrote:

WRONG! i think you'll find that there is one hell of alot more ranked |CLAN| servers out there than public ones so i think you'll find that clans are making them alot more money than pubs, so there you fail.
yes but in a ranked 64 server it is waht like 300 bucks a month but compared to a unranked one whihc is probably signifaclly less which means that that extra lil bit of money is going to ea for their stats server HA !! what now
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6499|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
stats are kept by GameSpy - are they not?  Not EA...

That's why they are keeping the stats in BF2142...  is it not?
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
If i was in charge of sales of BF2.I know which i'd type of people i'd be making the game more appealing to.The larger one!In this case "pubbers".
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6586|Iceland
ok then

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard