Lt.Garbo
Commander God
+41|6682|Denver, CO
Has anyone ever experienced this?

You're in a server and are "in the zone" while playing.  For some reason, you are just on fire.  You know the type of situation I am speaking of for example:

You are an Anti-Tank in a tank and you kill an APC with 4 people in it, then another tank shows up and you exchange fire but you jump out just before your tank blows up.  You move quickly to safety and fire at the enemy tank - BOOM!  2 kills, right on!  Then you see infantry running toward you.  Your only choice is to switch to your pistol and you exchange fire...  VICTORY!  6 kills in 12 seconds!

You feel a swelling of pride and then...............................

You're kicked for some BS reason like "EXCESSIVE TEAM KILLING".  Friendly fire is OFF FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!?!

I hate admins that kick the better players.  It's frustrating but flattering at the same time!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6572|Doncaster, UK

Lt.Garbo wrote:

Please flame me and tell me that you don't care!
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6582|Kent, UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Lt.Garbo wrote:

Please flame me and tell me that you don't care!
alright doc?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6572|Doncaster, UK
Spot on Buckles, you?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6598

Skruplesssss
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6591|Area 51
Lol, I was playing Jalalalalala what ever bad and our USMC team was being lazy again, just fighting off the incoming MEC and all of the sudden the UAv showed like a massive red blob,  so I like shit! I'm sniper, never gonna win that, so I deciced to walk around the blob, somehow nobody noticed me? and there I was all alone behind like 7 guys which did not notice me. now the fun part!
CLAY SPAMMING AND NADE SPAMMIN FTW!!! like 10 seconds later, I've 7 kills to add to my global amount of kills
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6572|Doncaster, UK
And then you woke up chewing a pillow!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6591|Area 51

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

And then you woke up chewing a pillow!
Lol, no its actually true...
Jackshite
+2|6463
Been there. I'm not exactly a great player, normally only 40 - 50 points per round, but I have been kicked from games for being "ON FIRE" and totally kicking ass.

It's very annoying.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6606|England

Lt.Garbo wrote:

Has anyone ever experienced this?

You're in a server and are "in the zone" while playing.  For some reason, you are just on fire.  You know the type of situation I am speaking of for example:

You are an Anti-Tank in a tank and you kill an APC with 4 people in it, then another tank shows up and you exchange fire but you jump out just before your tank blows up.  You move quickly to safety and fire at the enemy tank - BOOM!  2 kills, right on!  Then you see infantry running toward you.  Your only choice is to switch to your pistol and you exchange fire...  VICTORY!  6 kills in 12 seconds!

You feel a swelling of pride and then...............................

You're kicked for some BS reason like "EXCESSIVE TEAM KILLING".  Friendly fire is OFF FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!?!

I hate admins that kick the better players.  It's frustrating but flattering at the same time!
Being Anti-Tank in a Tank is a waste of a Tank let the engineers work together in a tank and apc owning the map .

But seriously there are so many retard admins out there iam going to open up a public 32 server again because iam so fed up with being kicked for lame reasons .
Kyouteki
+27|6596
Most most definitely have been there...made a post much like yours a little while ago.  I wish we could all get together who've been through this and show those fuckin' assholes how it's done on a fair server.
DoNER90
+14|6543|South Africa
>.>
<.<

Lt.Garbo wrote:

Master*
Banned
+416|6521|United States
happens to me all the time
])/-\/\/\()-2508
+0|6450
Shock paddling admins is a great wa to get ya ass booted believe me lmao, oh well, these 12 year old admins gotta get their kicks some way eh!
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6480|USA
AT in a tank... be engineer. Always be engi. Why? Because if you make a squad and get the other 2 apc's into your squad, all 3 engineers... get into a collum formation and start ripping it up. (If done correctly, you can easily take out all enemey threats, repair, do it again, if you die, theres still 2 more pieces of armor waiting for you. This can get you at least 5 repair points in a round btw.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6589|British Columbia, Canada
https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5499/jesuscryhn3.png
=Dagriz=
+3|6529
i played on a server the other day...was sharqi and the round was near the end.as i spawn at surveillance post,a tard usmc leave is own tank at the flag....took it and rape the hotel(was their last flag btw)...

i ended 24 k - 0 d...and the next round i was BANNED without reason
SgtMurphy
+11|6567
happens to me all the time, i have been kicked 77 times, half of which were high ping kicks,
the other half were getting kicked simply for owning people. honestly, this game as a huge #
of ego admins that just dont like to be owned.

the BSS - Black Sheep Squadron server is prime example.  The admin Regman will kick ANYONE
who kills him.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6486|UK
Its fun kicking loadsa ass! I would find it flattering usually when I'm on a roll I get disconnection problems.
jickes
+5|6468|Baltimore MD
yea i had this prob 1 time. being a noob that i am to the game. i was playing and lucky me there were 4 snipers on 1 roof top all covering each corner. so i got the brigth idea to whip out the knife and go from corner to corner knifing them all. they admin saw 4 knife kills in a matter of 6 secs and kick me with a excuse of "aim bot" lol but i didnt care much went back into the server switch to the admins team and teamkilled him 2 times with a knife. little to say i was banned lol but owell got mine in the end ftw!!!!!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6795|Human Meat Shield
Lt.Garbo... you used to own a server you should know that you arent being kicked because you are too good. Its a default kick message for either high ping or packet loss that spikes up. We own two servers and when my lag spikes I get that, its not that I am too good, even though couple times I was at top. Theres been times when I have not shot a weapon and its kicks me for Excessive Tking and being the only admin at the time I can see that it defaulted to High Ping or communication between server and my computer.

Really though, who cares, go to another server. You kids are all about points.

Im tired of people that constantly say they are being kicked by admins when in fact its not the case.
[L4WD] thealmightygnome
+3|6506|A Cardboard Box, 29a
i was standing next to you when it happened, you tk'ed no one, i left when the round ended, it were a bad server anyway
DrMod
+3|6451|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
i once had 80 points and 80 commander points enemy had 3 tickets left then my team munity me it work and i didn't get my 160 commander points !! the name of the person i will for ever hate is Th3k3r3n3l
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6656|Washington, DC

One time I was commanding and this childish admin kept getting pwned by my arty and he was like "god damn theres a UAV over me every time". So he went out to some remote area on Sharqi thinking he was safe. I artied him.

KICKING!!! Hurricane.CAD that was uncalled for

bitch stole my 160 points had the round ended =/
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6550|Houston (Spring), TX
i've been votekicked in a game with 100+ points, and didnt get them.  I rejoined 2 times to try to salvage my points, and I got votekicked each.. and finally banned.  I don't think you should lose your score from being votekicked... but obviously you do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard