RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752
Prime example, a person I just played with.  He was a Sergeant Major, and kept talking down to everyone and spawncamping in a tank.  So I jihad humvee him, and suddenly it's like I'm the guy who breaks the rules.  He yells at me, tells me I'm crying because I can't kill him.  I then kill him 3 times with C4 without killing myself (traps) and probably 5 times with a jihad.  Suddenly, he shuts up, and then when he spawncamps me again he pipes up again with how I'm such a noob.  So I left, because that wasn't fun.  He thought he was better than me because of his rank.

BTW all he does is tank whore/noobtube/plane whore

=A*A=PeckMan

He TKs for vehicles too.

Oh look at his BF2S stats, he's a padder too!

Last edited by RedFiercare (2005-12-08 06:48:49)

Scharfschütze [GeR]
+0|6726|Berlin, Germany
A good player always respect his oponnent or teammate, don´t matter if he´s a n00b or a 2nd Leutnant. But some people can´t understand that simple thing...Unfortunately.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752
Who do I send statpadders too?
The_Razgriz
+0|6747
what u mean with stats padders??? cant find that part.

But rank doesnt really reflect ur skills, some ppl start new accounts!!
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752
Look at his favorite victim.  Killed the guy 89 times, and the guy doesn't even have 100 global points.  AKA a friend of his created a new account for the use of stat-padding.

Last edited by RedFiercare (2005-12-08 07:31:15)

RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752
Where, though?
Kriznik
+0|6780

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Report him to EA immidiately. He will get his account banned.
tell me one thing : what do you give when you report EA this guy? will you masturbate for hours? ....

come on! everyone plays as he wants, so let him alone and take care about yourself

he pay for this game and plays as he knows ... when he is satisfied with score which he have .. OK who cares?
cocoasdad
+0|6751

Scharfschütze [GeR] wrote:

A good player always respect his oponnent or teammate, don´t matter if he´s a n00b or a 2nd Leutnant. But some people can´t understand that simple thing...Unfortunately.
A true statement if there ever was one!

The best games I have are when everyone is acting "civilized" There is nothing wrong with complimenting your opponent on good shots and moves. Skills are skills wether they are with you or against you. Be nice, with auto switch that awsome helo pilot that you just kicked ass with might come after you with red above his head any minute.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6740|Peoria, Illinois
It has nothing to do with rank. It has everything to do with childish competition. I ran into that guy's brother last night, Xietsu (http://bf2s.com/player/xietsu/). He kept running his mouth to everyone calling them n00bs as he spawncamped in his APC. I started killing him with jihad jeeps and he starts crying like a little girl saying I'm a n00b because I didn't have a positive K/D ratio like him. Like I care about a positive K/D when my only goal is to irritate him. Which I obviously did, since he spent most of his time typing messages to me.
kn0ckahh
+98|6747|netherlands, sweet lake city

RedFiercare wrote:

Look at his favorite victim.  Killed the guy 89 times, and the guy doesn't even have 100 global points.  AKA a friend of his created a new account for the use of stat-padding.
no a guy killed him 98 times ( i think)   but  plane whoring does that excist its probably bacause i suck at flying and cant get good scores:P
iamamuts
+2|6765|Lisse, Netherlands

M1-Lightning wrote:

It has nothing to do with rank. It has everything to do with childish competition. I ran into that guy's brother last night, Xietsu (http://bf2s.com/player/xietsu/). He kept running his mouth to everyone calling them n00bs as he spawncamped in his APC. I started killing him with jihad jeeps and he starts crying like a little girl saying I'm a n00b because I didn't have a positive K/D ratio like him. Like I care about a positive K/D when my only goal is to irritate him. Which I obviously did, since he spent most of his time typing messages to me.
yes I know, I've played with him and he's f*cing anoying
Sud
+0|6756
tell me one thing : what do you give when you report EA this guy? will you masturbate for hours? ....

come on! everyone plays as he wants, so let him alone and take care about yourself
Tell me one thing: how's it feel knowing your dad jacked off in a flowerpot and raised a bloomin' idiot?

Report that stat padding newbie with god speed

Last edited by Sud (2005-12-08 08:48:50)

RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752
Wow, Fst. Srg. in 90 hours.
Jodah3
+1|6748

Sud wrote:

Tell me one thing: how's it feel knowing your dad jacked off in a flowerpot and raised a bloomin' idiot?
Lol, that's a great line
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6772|Austin TX

RedFiercare wrote:

Wow, Fst. Srg. in 90 hours.
yah thats amazing.  strike at karkand seems to be his favorite, but im not sure.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
You'll never see that guy ground pound it on the MEC side. He has no skills outside of that LAV. The MEC team I was on last night had a really tough time because this guy and some other tank whore were spawn camping every round to boost their K/D. I felt bad for those guys because most of them were low rank/new players to the game and probably don't have the experience to spawn elsewhere and take them out.

I'm thinking about getting a squad together of mostly AT and make it really hard on him... or maybe steal his APC from him and return the favor. If anyone feels like joining me in continuing to make his gaming experience unenjoyable, let me know. He plays on the 24/7 Karkand =GSF= server (70.85.235.180). Beware though, he will taunt you in every way.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6743|In a van down by the river
I'm not saying that its a good thing to spawncamp but he spawncamps you and you feel you must make his gaming experience unenjoyable?  Petty...
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6745|Salt Lake City

=NAA=TheTaxidermist wrote:

I'm not saying that its a good thing to spawncamp but he spawncamps you and you feel you must make his gaming experience unenjoyable?  Petty...
But that is what he is doing to everyone else.  Some times a dose of ones own medicine is what it takes.  When he can learn to stop making the game unenjoybable for everyone else, then any continued harassment would be petty.  Sure the OP could just go to another server and avoid this one, but more and more people are finding servers they prefer to play on because of speed, map rotation, and the other players that frequent that server.  To get one person acting like an asshat that makes the gaming experience of others poor deserves some attention...and apparently this type of action is the only thing that gets his attention.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6743|In a van down by the river
if you make the game unenjoyable for him... you are doing the same thing he is doing.  So in all reality, you are complaining about yourself.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6745|Salt Lake City

if you make the game unenjoyable for him... you are doing the same thing he is doing.  So in all reality, you are complaining about yourself.
Not the same thing.  Their intent is to get the guy to stop doing what he is doing.  They don't have intentions to continue to play in this manner if the asshat will stop acting that way.  This guy is doing it all the time, and plays this way as SOP.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Nah, you misread my post. I didn't get spawn camped. I'm experienced enough at the game to spawn elswhere AT or spec ops and take him out, which is what I did. That's what was irritating him because I kept him from spawncamping all of the newbies on my team. The US team was heavily stacked and outnumbered us since most n00bs tend to team switch to the better team. I like to join the losing team and help them out.

That guy was taunting everyone on my team with "you are all b*tches" and "n00bs can't beat me" crap. In other words, he got all high and mighty on his pedestal and I knocked him off and really ticked him off. I was the only high ranking player on my team and felt it was my place to end the spawn camping to make it a better gaming experience for the rest of my team. I could have easily played medic or assault and racked up tons of points with a positive K/D ratio, but I didn't.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752

You fail to grasp the point of why I did it.

I was having a fine and mighty time gunning down people with my G36C, having a nice time.  He ruins it, I ruin him.  AKA if he didn't act an ass, I wouldn't have either.  Dung Bomb is 100% right, 1 person shouldn't make 19 other people leave.  You know that annoying guy at the office or in your class that nobody likes?  That's what this guy is.  If you happen to be the annoying guy at the office or in class, GET THE HINT!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
Yes, yes, too many people are judging others on stats alone, even in this post. I am tired of being judged on how bad I suck or how my stuff is low, or like chitlin said that I don't fly and gaffed at the aviator stats. It's all how the person plays, maybe he/she is not a pilot/tank/transport person. I ,myself, like to hoof it. Each of us play in a different style. And unless we win a brilliant prize or win loads of money, I don't see what all the hoopla is about of these medals and stats. They are merely nothing but imaginary tokens. So I say who cares and let everyone play how they want.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

RedFiercare wrote:

You fail to grasp the point of why I did it.

I was having a fine and mighty time gunning down people with my G36C, having a nice time.  He ruins it, I ruin him.  AKA if he didn't act an ass, I wouldn't have either.  Dung Bomb is 100% right, 1 person shouldn't make 19 other people leave.  You know that annoying guy at the office or in your class that nobody likes?  That's what this guy is.  If you happen to be the annoying guy at the office or in class, GET THE HINT!
I second that! Hey, if you ever run into another asshat like that, PM me on xfire and I'll come join you to help alleviate the problem. (xfire - m1lightning)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard