Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6662|Spokane, Washington

Winning an extremely long knife fight, then tea-bagging, then when he asks for a rematch, own him over and repeat.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6720|austria
flying into trees and watch the wonderfull designed explosion!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
miancourse69
+33|6736|wales. uk
Booby trapping amour/jeeps with at-mine.
[SPF]Yzerman
+3|6643|TX
I like shooting down chopperfags.  Especially if it's the points leader.  Even more if it happens multiple times.  And even more if I get a combo...  Like getting a tank round hit, then avoiding his ghey TV and jumping into a Hummer and putting a few round up his ass, then avoiding the missiles and then just finishing it off with a nice stinger.  I wish the TV's weren't so fucking all-powerful, and everything else is such shit when it comes to choppers.  I have to work so hard for my kills and these chopperwhoredouches can just fly around and pwn.  Oh well, I guess that's why I enjoy killing them so much.
00joe
+16|6657|UK
Freefall.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6595|Hamburg / Germany
I love shooting someone, just to put c4/clay/grenade to his dead body watching the fast medics revive him and get another two kills.
Longbow
+163|6657|Odessa, Ukraine
tving fully loaded wih n00bs BH's . What can be better ? Only pwning loads of medics ( runing to revive your previous victim ) with GL . Boom > owned .
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6729|Melbourne, Australia
getting togather with a few guys from the lan cafe and going to the uncap armed with 50 cals have 1 guy behind the jet spawn waitin in the shrub but within 3 - 5 second sprint from the actaul jet

and have 1 other a fair distence away with the m95 with a clear view of the cockpit

me likey to stealy the jety!
(WC)KtheC
+9|6721
Shooting down choppers from a tank.
Also as much fun is knifing some one and getting a defended flag point
for doing it
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6562|The Land of Claywhore
I like to terrorize enemy checkpoints by putting AT mines under a few vehicles and then drive off somewhere else,usually to another enemy flag,and sabotage as many vehicles there.
Afrika_18
+26|6552
It's kind of a tie between running people over and typing "YOU LIKE T' GIT RUN OVAH LIKE A DOG HILL_BILLY BOYA??", and killing and tea-bagging the same guy over and over again typing stuff like:

"you smell dat bitz?  Dat's my spoe-wa....................PWNT" (for the first kill)
"you like t' be ownt by a black man bitz?  Hope u's likin' the reek o' my man-stench" (for the second kill)
"smell it ho?  smell it?!!  Is U beginin' t' feel like propahty?" (for the third kill)
"U my bitz now...git t' fuk' out on dat corna an' make me sum cash bitz!" (for the fourth kill)

For subsequent kills, I type variations on the above.

The voice I picture in my head saying the above taunts is Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction.
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6555
Camping with the M95 on the carrier at wake island. Yeah, lame, but sooooo fun
ddeuce78
+1|6451
i usually just try to atleast use all my ammo in my pack unless i am support of course... but also i love to defend/attack the market/hotel on karkand and the construction site on sharqui.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6839

Abstinuous wrote:

Sniping a sniper with my pistol :d

(WC)KtheC wrote:

Shooting down choppers from a tank.
These two
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6655

Miller wrote:

Paddle every officer in the game at least once.  And just to have fun with clan members, hit them with paddles too.
yeah paddling is fun especially when you paddle them so many time and revive them and they keep dying and when they shoot you for reviving them so many times lol have not had this happen in the newer patch but used it before on karkand map lol so fun
warhead0
+4|6434|Charters Towers, QLD, AUS
stunts in jets... whats better then traveling at extreme speeds, doing tricky things and then noticing your closer to the ground then you thought.....
Maxxxie74
+25|6581|Brisbane, Australia
Honestly, lately it's been tea-bagging people.   Pwn someone in a knife-fight?  Teabag!  Grenade someone who's been pwning my team?  Have some Liptons!  Nail a spec ops just as he's about to C4 my tank?  I jump out and give him some Earl Grey.  Ahhhhhhh!

Max

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard