mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

ATG wrote:

Here's one  http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ … n-iraq.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_iraq_war

the point is, and yet not down playing muslim civilians having been killed RIP that Muslims have killed MANY more thousands of Muslims than America and Israel combined.
I say, point me to a link showing over one million muslim, or Arabs having been killed by Israel.
And now a source for number of people killed during wars conducted with isreal or American or both ? So that a comparison can be made.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-24 13:27:19)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command
Hard link to find. You'd have to view wikipedia elements for each war and make a tally.

It'll ad up to about 100-130k

Are you suggesting that Israel has killed more Muslims thaan Muslims have killed Muslims?

If so, then I say its up to you to provide a link.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
It was you that said Muslims have killed more Muslims then isreal and America joined, and it was me that said show me both figures, so that they can be compared from a source, that's it.

And now you say i show you figures because i made A claim/suggestion ?

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-24 14:23:28)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6661|United States of America

lowing wrote:

You may wanna go back and check and see who is actually killing more civilians......MUSLIM extremists, or the coalition? It isn't the coalition with the reputation of car bombing civilian markets, religious sites etc....it also isn't the coalitions reputation to hide and carry out attacks among civilian populations.
Fox got pwnd
Major_Spittle
Banned

mafia996630 wrote:

It was you that said Muslims have killed more Muslims then isreal and America joined, and it was me that said show me both figures, so that they can be compared from a source, that's it.

Iraq and Iran fought against each other all the time killing 100s of thousands, Iraq invaded Kwait killing thousands, Iraq attacked the kurds killing over 100k.  Hell, Iraq alone has killed more Muslims than Israel, and probably America combined.   The Islamic governments of the world tend to put less value on the lives of their citizens than the West does.  Don't believe me, look at how much aide was given in the wake of the Tsunami by Islamic goverments, amount of poverty in Islamic nations, lack of social services, number of civilians put to death by the governments, and the quality of life.  Saudi Arabi is a very rich nation per capita, so is Iraq, and so is Iran.

Still don't believe me, why does the US, Canada, Europe all have so many Muslim immigrants from the Middle East.

Talk to me about how Peaceful Islam is when I see the people of the world flocking to Islamic founded countries in droves like I do the Muslims flocking to countries founded on Christian and Hindu beliefs.

---- and of course I am generalising about religions, there is good and bad in most Ideologies, but you can only judge them as a whole when dealing with the world as a whole while talking to an a--whole.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6587|Nottingham, UK

Major_Spittle wrote:

lowing wrote:

You may wanna go back and check and see who is actually killing more civilians......MUSLIM extremists, or the coalition? It isn't the coalition with the reputation of car bombing civilian markets, religious sites etc....it also isn't the coalitions reputation to hide and carry out attacks among civilian populations.
Fox got pwnd
Fox got pwnd? Nah, Fox had a match to play. Feel free to stfu.

As to the quote within your quote, so what?

Muslims were killing each other when pilgrims hadn't even fucked over the original population of North America. Don't act like it's a new thing that you can change. The west has stuck it's nose into Middle Eastern affairs repeatedly, says about how they made things better, but end up getting burned by their actions.

Say how right you are, congratulate yourselves. And I hope it comforts each and every one of you when another incident like 9/11 happens.
Major_Spittle
Banned

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

lowing wrote:

Fox got pwnd

Muslims were killing each other when pilgrims hadn't even fucked over the original population of North America. Don't act like it's a new thing that you can change. The west has stuck it's nose into Middle Eastern affairs repeatedly, says about how they made things better, but end up getting burned by their actions.

Say how right you are, congratulate yourselves. And I hope it comforts each and every one of you when another incident like 9/11 happens.
You're just bitter because we're right.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

lowing wrote:

Fox got pwnd

I agree with you 100% I don't give 2 flying fucks about muslims or how many of each other they wanna kill, but when it comes to terrorism against other nations...I all of a sudden care. 

I don't want the west into the ME business any more than you do. I say fuck you all. But if we leave the ME what excuse are you going to use to try and justify, reason and support continued terrorism???

I ask since we were not in Iraq or Afghanistan on 911.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6587|Nottingham, UK

lowing wrote:

I agree with you 100% I don't give 2 flying fucks about muslims or how many of each other they wanna kill, but when it comes to terrorism against other nations...I all of a sudden care. 

I don't want the west into the ME business any more than you do. I say fuck you all. But if we leave the ME what excuse are you going to use to try and justify, reason and support continued terrorism???

I ask since we were not in Iraq or Afghanistan on 911.
Then leave the middle east. Close your borders to people of Arab descent. Deport if it helps you feel more secure. I find it's a valid course of action as the most public view of each 'camp' is that the other should drop dead.

I'm glad you actually said it and stop with the spiel. Fuck us all? How much support did you get in the end when going to war?

As to reasons to justify 9/11, embassy bombings, Terry Waite etc. [Oh, wait, who's Terry Waite? British guy, envoy for the Church of England, got taken hostage in 87 while trying to negotiate the release of people like John Mcarthy (journo) and Brian Keenan (teacher not IRA fella).]

I'll turn your question. How many severe run ins did you have prior to the West's continued presence in the Middle East?

As to why I push so hard for complete seperation of the Western and Middle Eastern interests?
Same reason as I wanted everything British out of Ireland.

Because after you leave, if they continue, you render their land Morbid. No more fighting, No young to grow up hating you for the people you killed.

And yes, I advocate genocide. Amusing as some of you call me liberal.

oh, and Saudi Arabia is Islam's holiest place. Containing the 'mosque cities' of Makkah and Madinah it would be safe to say it is the seat of the faith most of you love to hate. But aren't you friends with the Saudi's? No-one involved with a hijacking has ever been a Saudi right? Americans (and westerners in general) go to Saudi Arabia _all the fucking time_!

Ahah!

Last edited by Foxhoundmgw (2006-09-24 20:17:03)

ATG
Banned

mafia996630 wrote:

Well...yes.
Frankly, your asking me to provide links to something I said. My claim is more or less common knowledge, your asking me to point out the obvious.

No thanks.
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6587|Nottingham, UK

ATG wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Well...yes.
Frankly, your asking me to provide links to something I said. My claim is more or less common knowledge, your asking me to point out the obvious.

No thanks.
They've been at it longer ATG. thats the reason it's 'common knowledge' not because you have statistics to back up what you say.

And yes, they hate each other and have been at it longer, but we're catching up.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6737|Uhh... erm...
Fox is right, Muslims are getting angrier and angrier at America by the day. Another incident like 9/11 will happen soon. If Islam truly is a religion filled with violence and hate, why bother messing with us? Why bother trying to 'correct' us if we're never going to change?

Oh, and Spittle: your argument sucks.
Stoman
+1|6431|UK deep south
The Muslims that are causing the problems, do they actually know what they're fighting for? Minotity groups ask for equal rights, but the simple fact is most terrorism is home grown now. Recently in the UK a survey showed that 75% of "British" muslims thought the 7/11 attacks in London last year were acceptable because of the Uk and the US' stance on terror? WTF??? You want to be intergrated into our society and yet you think its ok to take human life for some misguided cause?
AlexDiasTeixeira
+2|6777|Netherlands, The - Rotterdam

doneyone wrote:

Man you guys are reading my mind, the islam is a big problem. 6 years ago i thought only in holland then the rest of the world began to notice, USA denmark etc etc. These people come to a country as a guest and then they sit on their ass all day NOT working making (a lot of) babies and if that's not bad enough they spread hate and rape our women etc etc. Muslims are the cancer of the modern world.
crap
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6587|Nottingham, UK

Stoman wrote:

The Muslims that are causing the problems, do they actually know what they're fighting for? Minotity groups ask for equal rights, but the simple fact is most terrorism is home grown now. Recently in the UK a survey showed that 75% of "British" muslims thought the 7/11 attacks in London last year were acceptable because of the Uk and the US' stance on terror? WTF??? You want to be intergrated into our society and yet you think its ok to take human life for some misguided cause?
They know what they are fighting for as well as the US and UK troops do. No-one gives a fuck about 'equal rights' positive discrimination proves this. As long as you aren't being a fuckhole to the 'percieved minority' it's all kosher... lolz! The fact that people are changing their names to Iqbal Mahmood or whatever supports your statement regarding 'homegrown' terrorism, so _why_ are they so successful at converting westerners? Brainwashing? Even the spooks aren't that skilled at brainwashing or they'd have brainwashed selected dissidents and released them to wreak havoc on such groups as...well. Al Qaeda for one.

British Muslim is an irrelevant term, faith and nationalism aren't linked. British Buddhist is probably the most chuckleworthy. It's close to British Bulldog see? As for people who say 'oh it's acceptable' trade places with the people due to die next attack in USA, UK, wherever.

Misguided Cause is a phrase coined by people who do not understand said cause.

If your basic idealogy is so fundamentally different, you can never integrate successfully, certain members will be equally happy in either camp, but then you end up with accusations and more hatred. Maybe isolationism and xenophobia truly are the only solution to the world as is.
Stoman
+1|6431|UK deep south
I disagree, I dont think most of them do know what they're fighting for. It seems to me that the majority are jumping on the band wagon. Lets not forget what the catalyst for the Afgan/Iraq invasion was. They weren't so fucking keen to have a dust up with the Russians when they occupied Afghanistan. This country needs to wake up and address the problems instead of being so concerned about upsetting so called minority groups. I'm British, I love my country. These people are like a cancer, exploiting GREAT Britain.

Close the boarders!

Last edited by Stoman (2006-09-25 01:35:20)

Lisik
+74|6507|Israel
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome!

The River War | 1899 | Sir Winston Churchill
Lisik
+74|6507|Israel
https://images.snapfish.com/34649%3B%3B%3A%3B%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A2%3C%3D6%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3C6%3A9%3B443ot1lsi
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

ATG wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Well...yes.

No thanks.
if its common knowledge why can't you provide a link? Knowing what "Fuck you " means is common knowlege yet when i type it in google, defination still do come up.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&am … p;ct=title

Get my point ?
ATG
Banned
Your obligation to refute what I said.
Can't you do basic math?
Over 1 million killed in Iran/Iraq war.
More than total # of Muslim killed by Irael and America in 50 years of misc. combat.
Prove me wrong.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

ATG wrote:

Your obligation to refute what I said.
Can't you do basic math?
Over 1 million killed in Iran/Iraq war.
More than total # of Muslim killed by Irael and America in 50 years of misc. combat.
Prove me wrong.
Show me link which shows number of people killed by isreal and america. ?
ATG
Banned
Do your own research you lazy bastard.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
It was you that made the claim, therefore it up to you to find two sources so that a comparison can be made.

But if you don't want too, don't, i really don't give a shit.
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6530|Houston (Spring), TX
bleh²
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6660

Lisik wrote:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome!

The River War | 1899 | Sir Winston Churchill
"I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes." - Winston S. Churchill: departmental minute (Churchill papers: 16/16) 12 May 1919 War Office

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard