Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

My junior yr of college my brother started there as a freshman as well. We were out one night drinking with some friends at a bar. Our friends decided to leave earlier and pack it in for the night. my brother and I continued to drink until well after 2 am. As we were leaving the bar we were approached by two guys demanding money or whatever else we had on us. Being drunk and not thinking clearly my brother took a swing at the first guy. He knocked the guy to the ground and the second guy jumped on the top of him and stabbed him twice in the back and once in the leg. I pulled the second guy off my brother and wrestled the knife away from him. I guess out of shear rage I stab the guy with his own knife right in the stomach. The guy began to scream and slumped to the side. I turned to see my brother covered in blood standing over the first guy kicking him repeatedly in the ribs and face.

Needless to say, my brother recovered completely as did the scum bag piece of shit I stabbed. Charges against both of us were never filed because it was considered self defense. Anyways not quite as dramatic as cougars story, but probably the coldest thing I have ever done.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York

demondspawn wrote:

Cougar wrote:

What's the most cold hearted, mean, dastardly and down right wrong thing you've ever done?

I think this is probably the worst thing I've ever done...

When I was 17 I had a dog (Full blooded Pitbull) named "Lady" that I was real close too, like a best friend.  My neighbor who lived about a quarter of a mile down the road had a few male dogs that lady would go "see" (fuck) every now and then.  One day I noticed Lady walking down to his house, I didn't think much of it.  About 5 minutes later I hear a yelp and see Lady walking back down the road towards my house.  About half way she stops and lays down on the side of the road.  I'm yelling at her to come here but she just laid there.  So I go down to get her and by the time I get to her, she is dead.  My neighbor shot her through the heart with a pellet gun.

I'm pissed, probably more so than I ever have been in my entire life.  I carry the dog back to the house and grab a hatchet.  I walk down the road to his house with the hatchet slipped through my belt loop in the back and covered by my shirt.  As I walk up to the house I see this assholes 8 and 10 year old grandchildren playing with his dog.  I walk up all nice like and tell the kids to go get their grandpa, so they run inside to go get him.  As they go in, I grab the dog by the coller and pull the hatchet out of my belt loop.  About that time old man Turpin and his kids come out of the house, just in time to see me swing the hatchet down and literally split his dogs head in half.

All hell breaks loose.  My parents saw me walking down the road and had gotten in the truck to come get me, they get to his house about 30 seconds after I killed the dog and my Uncle runs over and pretty much tackles me.  Turpins kids are screaming bloody murder and old man Turpin is about to have a coronary, my mom is screaming....yada yada yada.   Lots of people yelled and cops came.  They ended up dropping the charges because he had killed my dog and I hadn't attacked anybody other than the dog.

So...lets here your stories.
I WILL TELL YOU A STORY YOU ARE A PRICK THE FUCKING DOG DID NOTHING TAKE IT OUT ON THE PERSON THAT SHOT YOUR DOG BUT NO YOU TO MUCH OF A COWARD YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET INTO TROUBLE FOR THAT YOU WANKER HOPE YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN NOW DICK HEAD.
Someone needs a hug!!!

Damn, Cougar. I feel bad for the dog you killed but still. That's terrible what those pricks did and is much worse than what you did. In this case, a wrong did make a right.

Most terrible thing I've ever done?

I had (still have, don't worry) a dog named Maya. German shepherd, and I got her when I was young. One day I see she tears up my favorite stuffed animal (I was little >). In retaliation, I kicked her and heard her yelp. My heart literally MELTED. I felt sooooooo bad and from that day on it just KILLS me to hear a dog yelp or see one suffer.
Swifty_Gold
+3|6447
i ran over a row of duckling son the highway on purpose while everyone watched
C01d Fusion
+7|6528
Alright, i just read all 14 pages of this and it was interesting. Heres my summary for you lazy bums.
1. Argument about wether or not cougar was justified (I Believe he was, eye for an eye)
2. Some bs about popcorn and pizza
3. Serious derailment
4. Argument brought back up
5. More derailment
6. Somewhere around pg 12: Back on topic
7. I post summary

BTW these 14 pages were created in about 20 hours...a new record i believe

Eye for an eye all the way, and for all you PETA Innocent Animal pussies...go "have a moment" with your dog and grow up. "OMG THE POOR _________(fill in the blank)" ...you sound like a 2 year old girl seeing a goldfish die for the first time.

Last edited by C01d Fusion (2006-09-24 20:02:00)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

Smashed a guy's left eyesocket that caused his left eyeball to pop and the greenish/yellowish cloudy liquid was streaming down my fist. And put his friend up against the wall while he was still winded and drove a knee into his ribs that caused a couple to fracture.

Yep. That's it.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6772|Toronto Canada
the worst thing i've ever done was steal crack from a baby.

yep. i know. just awful.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

... And baby has crack?
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

yea i gave it to the baby
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

Mmmm. And the two guys i physically assaulted were baby's gay fathers.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6752|The Island of Carls Jr.
This topic makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside......
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6726|Melbourne, Australia

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

i almost ended up in a mental hospital because my parents thought i was mentally ill (they always were on my back about every little thing so i went at them with a knife )
I can't say that I blame them.
me and the spirits that live inside me are tryin to have a conversation DO U MIND!! :@ *mumbles*
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6738|Uhh... erm...
Mmmmm.... pizza...

Oh, yeah. No I remember. Once I was with my mom at one of her friends' places for dinner, and the host had like a bunch of small kids playing around. I decide to join them and after some time, they hand me a few of those tiny firecrackers (the ones which pop upon friction) and we chase each other throwing the things. Soon I run out of them and everyone's chasing me. No the firecrackers come with some wood shavings which are VEEEERY itchy when applied to the skin. This one kid already did it to me once, and he threw a handful of the stuff all over my back. My mind just snaps and I start beating up the guy. He was 7 years old...
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6630|Born in West-Berlin
I had a G/F in Kiel, Germany a long time ago. It was a long-distance relationship. One day I found out she cheated on me. Her reason was that she needed "fresh meat" every day! So we parted. A few years later, I was stationed at Kiel while I was in the German Navy.

I met her in a bar. He had a couple of drinks and after some 20 Vodka-Lemons we met to her place. She was lying naked on her bed and I was about to penetrate her when I was like:

Me:  "OMG! What I'm doing here?"
She: "What'd ya mean? You was about to bone me!"
Me: "Yeah! Right! After what you've done to me, you expect me to award you? No way!" (ducking to evade first thrown shoe)
She: "Get the fuck outta here!"
Me: "Certainly!"

She was so fucking horny and didn't get fucked. That was the right kind of punishment for that bitch!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas

Starfleet1403 wrote:

I had a G/F in Kiel, Germany a long time ago. It was a long-distance relationship. One day I found out she cheated on me. Her reason was that she needed "fresh meat" every day! So we parted. A few years later, I was stationed at Kiel while I was in the German Navy.

I met her in a bar. He had a couple of drinks and after some 20 Vodka-Lemons we met to her place. She was lying naked on her bed and I was about to penetrate her when I was like:

Me:  "OMG! What I'm doing here?"
She: "What'd ya mean? You was about to bone me!"
Me: "Yeah! Right! After what you've done to me, you expect me to award you? No way!" (ducking to evade first thrown shoe)
She: "Get the fuck outta here!"
Me: "Certainly!"

She was so fucking horny and didn't get fucked. That was the right kind of punishment for that bitch!
Trekkie's can get laid?  When did that change?

Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6630|Born in West-Berlin

Cougar wrote:

Trekkie's can get laid?  When did that change?

It's not that hard. As long as you don't bore the girl to death with it, you got no problem.  As a matter of fact, in two months I'm with my current G/F for four years now.

edited: And she can't stand Star Trek!

Last edited by Starfleet1403 (2006-09-25 01:05:25)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
Once, i yelled "INS!" "INS", When i saw about 6 beaners on the side of the road waiting for work...

I felt so bad.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6702|Vancouver BC Canada

Hyper wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me with her ex, so I made her watch me break both his legs with a baseball bat.

Thats prolly it really. Stupid whore.

Oh and last night I slept with my last ex's best friend.  I boned her in my car
bullshit
QFE
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

In gradeschool, I didn't jump in to stop kids from mercilessly teasing some girl for her cheap clothes, for fear of being mocked myself...but that's the way it goes, I suppose. I feel bad about it because she was actually nice. I hope she's got a shit load of money now.

Yeah, I'm not that evil...

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-25 02:29:55)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6634|Los Angeles, California, US.

polarbearz wrote:

Smashed a guy's left eyesocket that caused his left eyeball to pop and the greenish/yellowish cloudy liquid was streaming down my fist. And put his friend up against the wall while he was still winded and drove a knee into his ribs that caused a couple to fracture.

Yep. That's it.
Lol, Just like a Bear.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK
For those who dont believe me story, I got arrested, charged and found guilty of GBH and did 5 months community service. Being in the last year at school and in the most important year (year 11, exam year) I got that.

Another story:

On Kubra Dam, I noob ejected a guy out of the F-18 and He told the admin I TK'd him, I said he stood infront of the jet, anyway. I died a while later and he's still standing there.

He gets in the jet and procedes to run me over. I told the admin that he just TK'd me for the jet and  he got kicked. He came back a minute later and said "what the hell am I supposed to do etc" and then the admin banned  him
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6692|Espoo, Finland

Marlboroman82 wrote:

My junior yr of college my brother started there as a freshman as well. We were out one night drinking with some friends at a bar. Our friends decided to leave earlier and pack it in for the night. my brother and I continued to drink until well after 2 am. As we were leaving the bar we were approached by two guys demanding money or whatever else we had on us. Being drunk and not thinking clearly my brother took a swing at the first guy. He knocked the guy to the ground and the second guy jumped on the top of him and stabbed him twice in the back and once in the leg. I pulled the second guy off my brother and wrestled the knife away from him. I guess out of shear rage I stab the guy with his own knife right in the stomach. The guy began to scream and slumped to the side. I turned to see my brother covered in blood standing over the first guy kicking him repeatedly in the ribs and face.

Needless to say, my brother recovered completely as did the scum bag piece of shit I stabbed. Charges against both of us were never filed because it was considered self defense. Anyways not quite as dramatic as cougars story, but probably the coldest thing I have ever done.
I don't think that was cold. Your brother messed up, but he was attacked and you protected him.

If my brother was stabbed I wouldn't think for one second about how the stabber would feel about having a knife through his eye...
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6570

Marlboroman82 wrote:

OMFG, atleast the 2 of you owned them. +1 for that incident.
Ryker
+13|6511
When on a pigeon hunt with a few of my friends with air rifles. Took out about 5 each, not to bad and doing the world a favour but its the worst i did.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6746|Comber, Northern Ireland
2 weeks ago i was peacefully sleeping when i heard two cats fighting in my back garden...i hoped they would shut the fuck up...but No they kept at it for 2 hours!!! I got my silenced .22 rifle and shot the two little fuckers in the head and neck. and as any good member of the public would do i threw the dead bodies over my fence into the neighbors garden.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6692|Espoo, Finland

david363 wrote:

2 weeks ago i was peacefully sleeping when i heard two cats fighting in my back garden...i hoped they would shut the fuck up...but No they kept at it for 2 hours!!! I got my silenced .22 rifle and shot the two little fuckers in the head and neck. and as any good member of the public would do i threw the dead bodies over my fence into the neighbors garden.
Sounds like someone is lying

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard