LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
Usually at the end of the round when I'm playing wake i try and get to the bridge so i can "Get my Picture Taken" at the end of the round..

I started Recording some of these a while back and finally have enough to put together a movie..

Does anyone know if there is a mod that simulates the end of round stuff... No damage to Vehicles and Crap? cause that would be fun as hell

Des.Kmal
+917|6617|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6486|Melbourne

Lol that was cool, i liked the arty on the water that got the camera that was cool.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
the who ftw
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Sandi_Fagina
Life is a beach
+6|6790|CT, USA
nice, +1.
btw, i hope to see ya on Wake Wake Axxium sometime - usually i try to get on there
deathrace5000
+1|6683|AMERICA F@CK YEAH!
probably one of the best movies I've seen on this site.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6468|The Suburb at Karkand
the who and wake island FTW!!
gga43ta234t2
+0|6430
stream is dead, no video?
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6529|Sydney, in 1978
yea wake island FTW!!!! (but no jetwhoring, or heliwhoring)
LT.Victim

gga43ta234t2 wrote:

stream is dead, no video?
Works fine for me and everyone else.. Heres the link to the video anyways..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcjmkOrVJWY

Edited for link

Last edited by LT.Victim (2006-09-24 18:59:10)

gga43ta234t2
+0|6430
k it works now, nice compilation. Once at an end of round the game buggered up like it always does and some guys model aimbotted itself at 50000 feet per second towards the center of the map.
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6469|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
Lol ace!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I love the way both of the choper are parked and how the rotor stop at the same time....Well done!
^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6485|"Near Det.", MI
I still can't see it! BTW, you have the wrong link posted above...it's to your BF2 1.4 Glitch/Exploit, and that don't work either! I want to see it! People are saying it's the best movie on here...AND IT HAS A WHO SONG!
LT.Victim

^AgentHawk wrote:

I still can't see it! BTW, you have the wrong link posted above...it's to your BF2 1.4 Glitch/Exploit, and that don't work either! I want to see it! People are saying it's the best movie on here...AND IT HAS A WHO SONG!
hmm.. some people can see it, others cant, thanks for letting me know about the link...

Heres the actual link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcjmkOrVJWY
slicknic
+145|6625
please use search next time... this has been done before... when will noobs stop reposting shit?
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6532|Australia
lol Lt. Victim does it again, Good work.
LT.Victim

slicknic wrote:

please use search next time... this has been done before... when will noobs stop reposting shit?
z0mg h4cks!!!

https://supercollective.clanhost.nl/images/photoalbum/176.jpgp
^AgentHawk
+17|6485|"Near Det.", MI

slicknic wrote:

wtf? ~00b? You have to be joking.

neway, iam sorry but the link will not work for me, so I started to click on the 3 doors to try and find TOM and win...I won nothing :p
dquinner
+4|6494|Ireland

slicknic wrote:

Slicknic wtf's ur problem? http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=45692
slicknic
+145|6625

^AgentHawk wrote:

slicknic wrote:

neway, iam sorry but the link will not work for me, so I started to click on the 3 doors to try and find TOM and win...I won nothing :p
heh thank you for proving my point agent =]
^AgentHawk
+17|6485|"Near Det.", MI

slicknic wrote:

EDIT: Your other movies work though...Wake Island Jet Fun V1 and V2, and even the one with the Benny Hill music in it but not this one.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6590|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
LOL.. Very nice.   The ticket counts show how much China truly dominates on Wake only servers.  Funny stuff.
LT.Victim

BabySpinach wrote:

LOL.. Very nice.   The ticket counts show how much China truly dominates on Wake only servers.  Funny stuff.
Its really the teamwork that determines who wins on wake...

I have no trouble winning as USMC on wake.. and have no trouble winning on PLA on wake.. <3 J-10
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6506|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
kewl vid dude

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard