Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6478|51:33:24N 01:47:03W

Dex Luther wrote:

What I always find funny is that if you use search to find out if a question has been asked and find a thread about the same thing and post in it (aka revive it) to add details to the question in order to get more and/or more specific help, then you run about a 75% chance of being flamed for bringing back an old topic anyways.

If I know I'm going to get flamed either way, I'd rather start a new topic. Saves time and effort.
True... so True
power9787
+10|6553
your heli tutorial is amazing but you should be more descriptive about your how do you move your heli and how to tv missile people
eagles1106
+269|6555|Marlton, New Jersey.

LT.Victim wrote:

Omg, noobs learn to search..

http://supercollective.clanhost.nl/imag … um/176.jpg
My paint skills are leeter then yours.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6760|Singapore

slicknic wrote:

please... just because someone doesnt forum whore doesnt mean he has to search for everything... if the topic is overdone .. just dont respond to it... it will soon be off the front page.
Sorry, no. I've seen stupid threads go on forever. Just look at one of the stickies.

slicknic wrote:

Ive found if the People who SAY "use search" were to actually search.. theyd find that there were other people in the same thread saying search... GG
Simply because the idiot threadstarters never learn?

slicknic wrote:

so all u search whores need to get a new hobby..

if a topic is done with.. people will just stop responding.  who knows.. maybe someone else hasnt seen it.
Yeah I do have a new hobby. Bashing forum n00bs.
eagles1106
+269|6555|Marlton, New Jersey.
Bearz you may see me on right now, but resist the urge to find any threads I may have started :\

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-09-24 20:03:32)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6760|Singapore

eagles1106 wrote:

Bearz you may see me on right now, but resist the urge to find any threads I may have started :\
Rest assured I won't Unless, of course, you create one right in my face haha.
slicknic
+145|6597

power9787 wrote:

your heli tutorial is amazing but you should be more descriptive about your how do you move your heli and how to tv missile people
its not how to tv.. its more about awareness...  i go into some detail but its mostly about practice.. even when i know how to do it.. if i go a week without doing it i miss 50% of my shots...untill i practive enough and can be much more accurate... but then again.. maybe you should search.... i Have said this b4... roflmaopimptime,  death to all search nazi's
Defiance
+438|6642

Shut the fuck up.

People are obliged to read the rules when they join the forum. People don't have to be mods to catch them breaking those rules.

Don't make me be the forum asshole. You won't like that.

Oh, and; POST IN THE RIGHT FUCKING SECTION!

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

What I always find funny is that if you use search to find out if a question has been asked and find a thread about the same thing and post in it (aka revive it) to add details to the question in order to get more and/or more specific help, then you run about a 75% chance of being flamed for bringing back an old topic anyways.

If I know I'm going to get flamed either way, I'd rather start a new topic. Saves time and effort.
True... so True
Bullshit. Actually read on of the 10 threads on whatever question and you're question will be answered. You don't need to revive an answered thread to ask the same question again.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-09-24 22:14:26)

im_in_heaven
+27|6559
The forums would be pretty dead if everyone just "searched". Why would we even search the forums and not just "google" it. Like he said just dont respond or stop complaining.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6562|Reisterstown, MD

I just don't understand this thread.  A person is whining and complaining about people who tell a person,who obviously made a thread that is/was mundane and monotonous, to use the search function next time so that there won't be threads that are about the same topic all over the place?  So you want 8,000 threads on "rate my stats please" or "why haven't I my stats updated on the weekend"?  Wow.  You are awesome.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6760|Singapore

im_in_heaven wrote:

The forums would be pretty dead if everyone just "searched". Why would we even search the forums and not just "google" it. Like he said just dont respond or stop complaining.
Or how about you get the fuck out?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6551|England

stryyker wrote:

Its common sense to search before you post.

We do it, because its a rule
USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. This is not a friendly request, if you do not search, you're very likely to have your thread closed and told to search. Harshly.
not to mention the big fucking button at the top
I disagree everyone does it because they think they are a mod/admin here i swear ,or trying to suck up to the mod/admin's .

If people where actually helpful for a change there wouldnt be so many SEARCH faggots about ,maybe try and help the person instead of going "ZOMG USE TEH SEARCH BUTTON YOU CUNT".

Best thing to do if the person is new to forum is maybe try and find a couple links for him/her and say there you go i hope that helped you .

Imho 90% of you here are just lamers and have no intention of helping anyone and just wait for new post's to type that "ZOMG USE TEH SEARCH BUTTON YOU CUNT"

/rant over
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
Sometimes people become search whores, and they don't search themselves...  But as chuy said, SEARCH or be flamed, part of the rules here... Were just following it...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Sometimes people become search whores, and they don't search themselves...  But as chuy said, SEARCH or be flamed, part of the rules here... Were just following it...
Yup.  And you don't have to be a BF2s "forum whore" to search.  Every forum in the world has a search feature.  Shit, the majority of consumer websites have a search feature.  My point being.........SEARCH.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6708

https://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3446/picture2ed8.png

Find the Search button!
im_in_heaven
+27|6559

polarbearz wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

Or how about you get the fuck out?
Your from turkey nuff said
Dex Luther
+32|6409|Canukastan

Defiance wrote:

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

True... so True
Bullshit. Actually read on of the 10 threads on whatever question and you're question will be answered. You don't need to revive an answered thread to ask the same question again.
Like I said, what if they want to add details to the question, and wants to know if the solution still applies to them? They run a 75% chance of getting flamed if they post in the old topic, and the chance increases to 95% if they create a new thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard