Orgtheone
+30|6676|The Dark Side Of The Moon
aim for the pilot lol
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6598|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
liquidat0r wrote:
http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/cobrahit1.jpg

Thats on secretsofbattlefield but i'd say that when tv'ing a chopper your best to hit the tail... or anywhere

Well that hitbox doesnt really help, but the best place to hit a chopper is in the tail.  But theres still a 50% chance that it will go thru...
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6609|Toronto-Canada
one word: TAIL
power9787
+10|6595
i am don't know but i do it's hard and i just started using tv missile 2 weeks ago. aim the middle is the best. check  my stats, power9787, tell me is good or bad. iam karkand whore.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6802|Singapore

R3v4n wrote:

I aim for the tail and it mearly bounces off it and keeps going, we even tested it (1.4) and it just hits it and bounces off, i found that the Side is the best spot to hit imo.
How do you spell BULLSHIT again?
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6562|USA bitches!
And people tell me I just suck and can't hit shit with tv missiles. This happened to me 15+ times over a 2 hour period a week ago.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6660
I've never had a problem with missles "going through". It's called MISSING. People always try to blame everything but themselves.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6604|Your attic

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I've never had a problem with missles "going through". It's called MISSING. People always try to blame everything but themselves.
Let me show you something, be back in 10minutes
CrazeD
+368|6686|Maine

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Um.....no?  I've had tons of TV missles go through choppers, and seen tons from my gunner go through them.

I've had a TV missle go straight through the top of a tank. I watched it. I saw the inside of the tank on the camera, and then the ground...and the tank survived.

It's battlefield 2, remember.....anything is possible.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6560|Doncaster, UK
I have had an epiphany. Inspired by this thread earlier I cam home, created a local server and thought I'd try to learn how to use a TV missile.

Good God, how easy are they to use. I mean, I was soloing (and I'm not the best of pilots) swapping seats, firing off a TV, guiding it to target, and then switching back on my 2nd or 3rd try. I never realised just how good they are. In the past I've told people "no sir" when they ask me to "hop in" because I knew I'd be a waste of a seat, but now I'll be accepting those invites.

Yay!
CrazeD
+368|6686|Maine

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

I have had an epiphany. Inspired by this thread earlier I cam home, created a local server and thought I'd try to learn how to use a TV missile.

Good God, how easy are they to use. I mean, I was soloing (and I'm not the best of pilots) swapping seats, firing off a TV, guiding it to target, and then switching back on my 2nd or 3rd try. I never realised just how good they are. In the past I've told people "no sir" when they ask me to "hop in" because I knew I'd be a waste of a seat, but now I'll be accepting those invites.

Yay!
Yeah...in a local server, missles don't go through stuff.

Online, they do.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6488|Belgium
i'd say like slicknic (that guy is really good post 1.4 too)is absolutly right and i concur the tail is best
T0rr3nt
+54|6591|Michigan
tail FTW!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6660

CrazeD wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Um.....no?  I've had tons of TV missles go through choppers, and seen tons from my gunner go through them.

I've had a TV missle go straight through the top of a tank. I watched it. I saw the inside of the tank on the camera, and then the ground...and the tank survived.

It's battlefield 2, remember.....anything is possible.
Let's see the video. I've been flying and gunning for a long time and never had issues.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard