kiteboarderni
+62|6673
ok so im pretti dam good in a heli, even thoo my stats dont show it. but its got the the stage where TV missliles are reli starting to fuck me off. the hit boxes suck. u nail a chopper from on and it goes through the windscreen. u hit it from below (where the most of my kills are from) and some times that doesnt kill. u go for a glancing shot to get the hitboxes , they miss. so can anyone give me any tip on where in the heli i need to hit according to what its doing and from the people inside it. BTW if u think im tlkn shit because i cant hit a TV, ur rong. all the tmes this has happened i havnt missed. so whats rong with it? cheers
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

aim for the tail, I have never had a TV missile go through when I hit the tail
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6549
the tail
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6642

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

the tail
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

the tail
For some reason the tail always gets the chopper.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642
tail tail tail tail..or side
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6655|Groningen, The Netherlands
the gunners main gun, hit it there
kiteboarderni
+62|6673
yea tail seems fine but when your head on it sux. any tips?
pt_22
+9|6486
aim for where the heli was, rather than trying to lead it. this is because of server lag. Also if you didn't know this then you can't be any good in a heli.
kiteboarderni
+62|6673
listen m8. ur a gunnery sergant. i have more kills in a heli than u have global. i do know this and when i heli is coming straight at you u cant hit wer it was.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

if its coming straight at you, hit it in the props or just below the windshield = sure kill.  Trust me on this one
kiteboarderni
+62|6673
nice. also for a barrel roll, i normally wait till they are upside down to nail them but any tips for getting easier kills when they do this
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

wait until they finish the barrel roll.  If they have their sensitivity set really high, barrel rolls can be effective.  However, most of the time it just loses you altitude and allows for an easy target.  I find that the best way to avoid TV missiles in a chopper is to strafe right and left.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6648
If you talk to your pilot about those shots that "go right through them" he'll tell you 9 outta 10 times that to him it looked like a miss.  I fly regular with the same guy and he and I switched seats one time.  He shot and missed and it looked like a miss to me as well, but then he starts cussing all over the place on VOIP about how it was dead on.  Finally he realized I wasn't just bullshitting about those "missed shots".  Boiled down, it's a difference in minor lag from the server.  The slightest difference means kill or no kill.  But I will say I've never seen my shot go through a tail without a kill.

As for the barrel roll, an easier way to hit them is to wait until after the roll.
kiteboarderni
+62|6673
same to you. pt_22 has 5,154 global kills. i have      5,610 ina helicopter. get it right you retard
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6675|Canada
I've had the tv go right through the tail  (not the rotor, the tail body) on numerous occassions.  I stopped aiming for the chopper body, instead the base of the main rotor it seems to work best.
SlapDeck620russia
+0|6441
Go for where they WERE, not where they are on your screen. So when you think you are hitting the tail, you are actually hitting the body due to lag. ONLY if they are moving forwards, if they are moving backwards, aim for the front like the cockpit. So pay attention where they where about .5 seconds ago and aim there.  I have 11962 kills in  aheli so this is what you shud do!  If they are not moving at all i suggest aiming anywhere.
KevMunro
Bring a Towel
+8|6424|Brisbane
Stick your missile in that choppers ass end.
Sambuccashake
+126|6603|Sweden
Being an ass man myself I've never wondered where to put it.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

Sambuccashake wrote:

Who would've guessed?
I need around tree fiddy.
Sambuccashake
+126|6603|Sweden

DonFck wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Who would've guessed?
Boobs are overrated and you know I'm right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard