usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Spark wrote:

1. I don't live in America. And I'm all the happier for it (that's a proven stat, by the way)
So why do you give a shit?  STFU and worry about your own country.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6755|United States of America

usmarine2005 wrote:

Spark wrote:

1. I don't live in America. And I'm all the happier for it (that's a proven stat, by the way)
He is worrying about his country:
1: Because the USA will invade him next apparently
2: Because Bush hates everyone and has trouble speaking
and 3: Because our soldiers are kill happy rapers.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Miller wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Oh ya, I forgot.  I am being called back to active duty to invade Australia, Norway, France, etc.
Rustcat
+0|6431|Dallas
Dont bitch about us still being their tell your congress or parliment or the governing party in your country via a friendly letter or otherwise that you disappove

I However support ALL actions to remove insurgency globally......NOT just iran iraq afghanistan but in venezuela and other south american countries as well
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6755|United States of America

usmarine2005 wrote:

Miller wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Oh ya, I forgot.  I am being called back to active duty to invade Australia, Norway, France, etc.
Write in those languages for those pictures with the .50. Muslims saw the flash and wondered why the camera made them bleed.
PRiMACORD
+190|6624|Home of the Escalade Herds
Grammar hates this thread.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
So basically you guys are saying that 3000 deaths in 5 years is part of the plan? Because I haven't seen any constructive points made here (save one, by Miller)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6684|Espoo, Finland
Yeah, declaring war on terrorism ought to stop it...
Great minds lead the USA.

Last edited by Gawwad (2006-09-24 01:37:13)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

PRiMACORD wrote:

SealXo wrote:

uhhhmmm. suck my cock liberal

Wanna know why?

I wonder wha would happen if we didnt go to the middle east. How many more terrorist attacks would have happened?

I dont even know what else to say, go move to canada
I guess our military might prevented the mass airplane bombings in london right? Nope, good police work and our friends in Pakistan helped foil that.

Going to Afghanistan to clean Al Qaeda out, good stuff and justified. Iraq = huge mess
Damn straight!

Afghanistan has reduced terror attacks. The campaign in Iraq has done nothing but create more terrorists and more hostility towards the west. That and costing a lot of lives.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Gawwad wrote:

Or just sit back and do nothing.

Great minds in Finland.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Spark wrote:

So basically you guys are saying that 3000 deaths in 5 years is part of the plan? Because I haven't seen any constructive points made here (save one, by Miller)
How do you know more attacks would not have happened since 9/11?  Maybe killing more than 3000?  Who knows.  I sure don't, and surprise, neither do you.  I can say we haven't had an attack in America since then, and most of these guys are running around form cave to cave.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6650
I like the ballsiness of Europe and stuff when they talk trash about the USA.  I mean they have stagnant economic growth. . .they have race riots in France. . .they have their populace being bombed by the terrorists that supposedly we should just leave alone. . .

Damn!  Let me pack my bags and get my ass over to Europe pronto!!
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6681|Canada

SealXo wrote:

Wanna know why?

I wonder wha would happen if we didnt go to the middle east. How many more terrorist attacks would have happened?

thanks to your kind of express bullshit, Canada is now at increased risk of terrorism.  Suck MY cock, fag.

Of course, we all know the Iraq war benifitted the people, because only their interests were in mind.  (BLATENTLY FALSE: civil WAR)
and we know the war in Afghanistan had nothing to do with catching Osama since he hasn't been caught and nobody still wants him caught  (fact from agencies and your president)
Great how more and more 'terrorist attacks' have been foiled (enlighten me, as far as I know the US AINT LIKE ISRAEL  You DONT have a problem)
Funny how they were all 'linked to Al quaida'
but noone is going after al quaida.   Riiiight.

War on Iran coming, reasons:  terrorism?  "we have reason to believe it was al quaida, bomb them now"
"any proof?"
"oh yes much in the form of IED parts found in some guys shop"
"we have pictures"
"now go drop 10000 American made landmines all over their countries:  IEDs?  No they're not"
(we are immune to our own bs)

"what?  du fucking up our own troops?  No, no that's wrong"
"what proof?"
"it was biological agents"
"no we didn't illegally give them those weapons from 1983-1989  *ahem*"
you are guilty of arming the terrorists, giving them motive, and making them more righteous in a fight where our use of logic  has been thrown from a window.

you paranoid fucks.  Keep your witch hunting within your own borders

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-24 12:06:03)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

PRiMACORD wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Wanna know why?

I guess our military might prevented the mass airplane bombings in london right? Nope, good police work and our friends in Pakistan helped foil that.

Going to Afghanistan to clean Al Qaeda out, good stuff and justified. Iraq = huge mess
Completely agree. +1.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6684|Espoo, Finland

usmarine2005 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Great minds in Finland.
There are other aproaches than war.

Why do you think the muslim terrorists are targetting your people?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Gawwad wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Great minds in Finland.

Last time I checked, the latest big attacks were in London and Spain.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6632|USA
we shouldve sent our entire force, wiped out the threat, cleaned up. and left, fuck this 1/20 at a time, your just asking for criticism.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6684|Espoo, Finland

usmarine2005 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Great minds in Finland.

Last time I checked, the latest big attacks were in London and Spain.
There have been a few years with out (big atleast) terrorist attacks on USA but you still ignored my question.
Or you thought it was retorical...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

I like the ballsiness of Europe and stuff when they talk trash about the USA.  I mean they have stagnant economic growth. . .they have race riots in France. . .they have their populace being bombed by the terrorists that supposedly we should just leave alone. . .

He's from fucking Australia, cocktard.

Not that I disagree with him, but this has nothing to do with Europe.
psychotoxic187
+11|6708

Gawwad wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Great minds in Finland.

They are targeting us, because they are Religous extremeists who hate our way of life, and nothing more. They believe if you do not follow their religion, you in turn must die, and pay for your sins. People need to wake up. Don't just blame Republicans for what has happened, because last time I looked this war was voted on, and passed. Not only did republicans vote yes, get this, so did democrats!
PRiMACORD
+190|6624|Home of the Escalade Herds

psychotoxic187 wrote:

They are targeting us, because they are Religous extremeists who hate our way of life, and nothing more. They believe if you do not follow their religion, you in turn must die, and pay for your sins.
I see. I guess China, Japan and the rest of Asia are all Muslim right? They don't seem to catch any bombs.

Dumbass.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6791
Is Bali part of Asia?  They got bombed.
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6680|Colorado Springs, CO

PRiMACORD wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

They are targeting us, because they are Religous extremeists who hate our way of life, and nothing more. They believe if you do not follow their religion, you in turn must die, and pay for your sins.
I see. I guess China, Japan and the rest of Asia are all Muslim right? They don't seem to catch any bombs.

Dumbass.
Umm... yea they are. There are radical islamic groups in Malaysia or the Phillipines( I cant remember which one) trying to take over the country and are kidnapping any non muslim and holding them for ransom or killing them. I saw some documentary on TV about it a few months ago. I know I heard that some Marines were sent to help out.

Last edited by arabeater (2006-09-24 17:46:44)

psychotoxic187
+11|6708

PRiMACORD wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Dumbass.
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, but the name calling shows you to be quite ignorant. They attack anyone who is not a follower of their religion.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6650

ghettoperson wrote:

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

He's from fucking Australia, cocktard.

Not that I disagree with him, but this has nothing to do with Europe.
It'll work for Australia too asshat. . .here, let me show you.

I like the ballsiness of Australia when they talk trash about the USA.  I mean they have stagnant economic growth. . .their populace is being threatened by terrorists that supposedly don't exist. . .and the only guy from there worth a shit just got killed by a motherfucking stingray.

Crikey!  Let me pack my bags and get my ass over to Australia pronto!!

Point is. . .fuck the rest of the world.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard