Dex Luther
+32|6447|Canukastan

Knight`UK wrote:

Also Ducksteina dont insult me again in pm or any form if you cant have a disscusion about things without swearing or insulting somebody you lose right away .I should know ive been on the end of bans from here just a lil warning my friend .
He can't help it... he's German. *shrugs*

lol
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6555

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ducksteina wrote:

Hey guys,
I remember the times when playing BF2 was about fun and teamwork. But now it seems that everything is about gaining points...
What game were you playing?  Are you sure it was BF2?
Yes, I'm sure! Before they removed squadhopping, squads were just much more effective. You rarely see squads now...

Dex Luther wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Also Ducksteina dont insult me again in pm or any form if you cant have a disscusion about things without swearing or insulting somebody you lose right away .I should know ive been on the end of bans from here just a lil warning my friend .

lol
Racist comments don't contribute anything to the topic, do they? And now piss off and die. We'd all appreciate that.
Dex Luther
+32|6447|Canukastan

Ducksteina wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

lol
Racist comments don't contribute anything to the topic, do they? And now piss off and die. We'd all appreciate that.
Last time I checked German wasn't a race. I'm pretty sure my comment can't be racist if German isn't a race.
Unless they changed that while I was sleeping and I don't now about it yet. I'll have to watch the news and get back to you on that.

Oh and get a sense of humor for fuck sakes. People make jokes about Canadians, United-Statesians, and the English all the time, and you don't see them crying like a fucktard about it.

Go drink wet cement. We'd all appreciate that.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6692|The Lou
i know this kinda sounds like a joke, but i blame it on the ranks..... when i got into this game, after 50,000 you were done almost lol. sooo..... after that you had nothing better to do other than try to win and put your ratio up, so everyone med whored but it was teamwork still. now everyone likes theye jets and chopper, i know i do lol.

soo, now that we have more ranks, people want to get there as fast as possible, even if it means cheating.

P.S. im wearing a paintball helmet, about to leave to go in 15 minutes, WOOT!!!!
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6555

Dex Luther wrote:

Ducksteina wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

lol
Last time I checked German wasn't a race. I'm pretty sure my comment can't be racist if German isn't a race.
Unless they changed that while I was sleeping and I don't now about it yet. I'll have to watch the news and get back to you on that.

Oh and get a sense of humor for fuck sakes. People make jokes about Canadians, United-Statesians, and the English all the time, and you don't see them crying like a fucktard about it.

Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist if you want to know what racismn is - if you judge people by their nationality, you're still a racist. You should have learned that in grade 5, which you appearently didn't reach yet.
I do have a sense of humor. But humor and racismn are two different things - at least for me. Probably you are laughing at people because they are jews and call it humor or what?
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6543|Denmizzark!!
It is very much possible but plz dont post a video.. please..
Dex Luther
+32|6447|Canukastan

Ducksteina wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

Ducksteina wrote:

Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist if you want to know what racismn is - if you judge people by their nationality, you're still a racist. You should have learned that in grade 5, which you appearently didn't reach yet.
I do have a sense of humor. But humor and racismn are two different things - at least for me. Probably you are laughing at people because they are jews and call it humor or what?
Dude, Wiki's aren't everything. Random people can write those, so the info isn't always correct..

Use a little logic. Look at the root of the word racist. They added "ist" to the word "race" to form the word "racist." Therefor, We know we're dealing with RACE when we hear the word racist. Nothing more, nothing less. Just race.

Next time use a more credible source like a dictionary:
https://img60.imageshack.us/img60/5852/raceoy2.th.jpg

If anything, I'm nationalist (see what I'm doing there?).

As I said earlier, everyone makes jokes. You're just a douche that can't take one.
  • Canadians say "eh" live in igloos and ride mooses
  • United-Statesians are fat asses
  • The British all have horrible dental hygiene
  • The Australians talk funny and ride kangaroos.
  • I can go on and on and on and on

Now stop getting your panties in a bunch and STFU.

EDITED FOR TYPO

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-09-24 09:10:57)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Ducksteina wrote:

Yes, I'm sure! Before they removed squadhopping, squads were just much more effective. You rarely see squads now...
I all saw was flag hopping and no defense.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6546|Las Vegas

e-i-u-benjamin wrote:

there is no way you can get in a wall with graplin hook
^^^^ LMAO
SgtMurphy
+11|6550

Ducksteina wrote:

Hey guys,
I remember the times when playing BF2 was about fun and teamwork. But now it seems that everything is about gaining points...
I just was on a full 24/7 Warlord server. SAS didn't capture any flags, but there was a SAS guy (stats) inside a building near Plaza and he killed every MEC-guy there. He couldn't be killed, but it seems a teammate killed him finally. When I asked him why he cheated, he said 'I don't care, it's a game, get a life' and he offended me because my English isn't that good - well yeah, it's not my mother tongue, so I don't care. Try to flame me in German if you have a problem with my English.
I was disappointed by this guy, but he couldn't get into the building after that, because he always got killed. The next round started and I got over it. SAS managed to capture a palace checkpoint so the whoring went on. Then, I saw a guy (stats) throwing a grappling hook at the ground over and over again. It was obviously that he wanted to get into the wall, so I telled him to stop. He didn't, so I teamkilled him. This didn't help, he always tried to, and I always killed him and got banned for teamkilling.
So, you may ask now why I'm writing this? Because I'm disappointed of the community. Why is everybody a point whore? Don't fucking care about stats! If you suck at playing, don't start cheating! Live with it you sissy or get better by playing more. But using cheats / glitches is just so poor. I also started as a noob, but never ever considered cheating. This is a game, meant to be fun, and not meant to collect as many points as possible. Get a life!
(I guess nobody of you cares about it, but it had to be said. Yeah, I feel better now.)
You can thank EA for its glorious scam of the century for that one, the RANKED SERVER.

More problems exist with this game because of RANKING than anything else, and thats a huge statement
considering how sloppy and horribly written this game is.

The ranked server is a huge problem in this game.

stats mean nothing, EA, absolutely nothing.
Dex Luther
+32|6447|Canukastan

SgtMurphy wrote:

Ducksteina wrote:

Hey guys,
I just was on a full 24/7 Warlord server. SAS didn't capture any flags, but there was a SAS guy (stats) inside a building near Plaza and he killed every MEC-guy there. He couldn't be killed, but it seems a teammate killed him finally. When I asked him why he cheated, he said 'I don't care, it's a game, get a life' and he offended me because my English isn't that good - well yeah, it's not my mother tongue, so I don't care. Try to flame me in German if you have a problem with my English.
I was disappointed by this guy, but he couldn't get into the building after that, because he always got killed. The next round started and I got over it. SAS managed to capture a palace checkpoint so the whoring went on. Then, I saw a guy (stats) throwing a grappling hook at the ground over and over again. It was obviously that he wanted to get into the wall, so I telled him to stop. He didn't, so I teamkilled him. This didn't help, he always tried to, and I always killed him and got banned for teamkilling.
So, you may ask now why I'm writing this? Because I'm disappointed of the community. Why is everybody a point whore? Don't fucking care about stats! If you suck at playing, don't start cheating! Live with it you sissy or get better by playing more. But using cheats / glitches is just so poor. I also started as a noob, but never ever considered cheating. This is a game, meant to be fun, and not meant to collect as many points as possible. Get a life!
(I guess nobody of you cares about it, but it had to be said. Yeah, I feel better now.)
You can thank EA for its glorious scam of the century for that one, the RANKED SERVER.

More problems exist with this game because of RANKING than anything else, and thats a huge statement
considering how sloppy and horribly written this game is.

The ranked server is a huge problem in this game.

stats mean nothing, EA, absolutely nothing.
Maybe, but like in other games it's originally meant to be a feature of interest. Not something people go OMG I need POINTS!!!!oneone and cheat over.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-09-25 11:34:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard