Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Low ping players = Easy to hit, you don't get white puffs off them. Ever. I found that out the hard way. Now i spend my time in German/Non UK servers as my ping is just too low on UK servers that i don't stand a chance against the "white puff" high pingers
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6752|Estonia

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

Man, this guy was dodge.. as soon as you spawned, he would already ahve shoot you, he was in apc all round, and his ping 2... something dodgey?  Look at top of other side to me :p
yea gotta be real damn good connection, btw i was there too yesterday, T3 24/7 karkand

Last edited by KuriVaiM (EST) (2006-09-23 04:52:58)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
1. He was sitting next to the server or he was playing on the server PC.
2. There is Blazin.UK
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

venom6 wrote:

1. He was sitting next to the server or he was playing on the server PC.
2. There is Blazin.UK
hehe, blazin has a 10-13 KD:R in that pic. lol....
samfink
+31|6555
I've had pings of 0 before..................
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6668|Sydney, Australia

Mekstizzle wrote:

Low ping players = Easy to hit, you don't get white puffs off them. Ever. I found that out the hard way. Now i spend my time in German/Non UK servers as my ping is just too low on UK servers that i don't stand a chance against the "white puff" high pingers
How dose having a low ping make you easy to hit?
Tas3674
+8|6440|Tasmania, Australia

Cold Fussion wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

How dose having a low ping make you easy to hit?
Well now and then if u have a high ping the server doesn't recognize if u get hit, but if you have a low ping you can die from a stray bullet to the thigh from 1000 metres
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I have a ping of 2-7 on the China Ranked Server....

Reason: The server is just 1km awayfrom my house *hahahahahaha*
Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6744|Singapore
Join EA Korea server and you'll see that half the server is filled with single-digit pingers... their internet connection there is that good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard