alav
+6|6760
Hi fellas.

It's a question about having been banned once, at least that's what I see in my stats, I didn't notice it in the kick PB messages, so I've absolutely no clue how I got it...

Sometimes I get kicked from servers, when I've been playing there for a while, for excessive Teamkilling, or in certain servers like Digital Anarchy, I'm usually kicked for using vehicles that the Digital Anarchy members want to use. (unfortunately power to some people = total disrespect for others)
About the Tk's kicks... nothing wrong with that, but the issue is that now I've 1 banned stat and no idea why I got it for. o.O

I never used cheats and always play according to the server rules, thus I've absolutely no clue why this happened. Any of you guys know how to track the reason and server from which you get banned?

Thanks in advance.
Johnthegreg
+1|6724
People get banned all the time for no reason execept for admin power abuse.  I've never been banned... but I'm sure I will be.  I glanced at your stats.. you probably got banned by some jealous asshat who happened to be an admin because you were owning him.  Happens all the time.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6820|Belgium

alav wrote:

Hi fellas.

I never used cheats and always play according to the server rules, thus I've absolutely no clue why this happened. Any of you guys know how to track the reason and server from which you get banned?

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, it is impossible to find out; banning a user is up to the admin of the server. If he believes that you are the source of all evil, and thus both want to see your pretty face again, you'll get banned.

I am banned, once. I do know why, because I wasn't into stat padding.
It was in the v1.03 time, where BH whoring was the easiest way of getting points. I entered a server with few people in, it was an ongoing Mashtuur 64 player game, joined the only existing team and ended up as gunner in the BH. The first target I see is the MEC chopper... So obviously I spot the thing and open fire. Directly adding 3 kills to my list. This resulted in a lot of comments like; "yeah sure easy, noob" "don't shoot the other team" from both teams. That was the first moment I checked their actual score... In both teams they all had 800+ scores and no kills or deaths (besides those I inflicted). I thought WTF, but didn't leave and killed a few more, one minute later I was banned.

So, normally you’re supposed to get banned if you are really hacker or a massive Tk'er... But the admin has all the power... Thus don't play by his rules, and you'll find one server less in the list...

Cheers,
R
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands
Recently i was playing on a wake only server and when the game started, i ran to the blackhawk like every1 else and pressed e to get in. When i got in, i somehow ,without firing my weapon or using explosives, tked 2 other players and as a result of that i got booted and banned for excessive tking.

I managed to get on the server again about 15 minutes later (even tho i got a servermessage serveral times saying i was banned from it due to excessive tking) and talked to the admin about being booted. He told me it was some sort of bug in bf2 and that i shouldnt worry about it.

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-06 05:22:10)

broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6751|The 70's
I got this mystery stat too! After the recent update i've got 2 bans. I've been kicked a few times, mainly because i lonewolf and an occupational hazard is being first in line to get punted if an admin wants a slot, but to my knowledge i have never been banned. So how do i find out who banned me? If the feed reports bans, it must also report who by surely?
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6843|[GER]_BERLIN
i guess getting banned for no reason is quite common. i got banned now for 4/5 times permanantly for no reason. the first time i got banned i still was joining the server for the 1st time?! by having some sort of higher rank by now it happens more often, for example: i gunned down the heli on sharqi for several times, that got me banned because the clanmembers were using that thing to gain massiv points. They also try to vote kick me very often just because i'm on top of the in game score list. well maybe the only way to avoid this is that everyone gets his own ranked server
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6821
I have a ban too
was playing on a sever - jumped into an APC and one of the Admins starts calling me a theif.
I get blown up and then spawn back to the APC - Admin is just standing beside the APC - I tell him to take it and that I did not know that he wanted it (who the fuck care if he did - he should have jumped in).
I keep telling him to take it and he just stands there like a fuck.
Round finishes and I try to spawn back for new game and I am kicked/banned.

Shit happens - go to a new server and play
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6723|Germany
If you know such assholes, move back to this server where you get banned with a new dummy character and teamkill them until you get banned. Try this a few times. Now you have your revenge for "1 banned"

And in general: play on ea official server or other non-clan server and you have not this problem
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6843|[GER]_BERLIN

Zeibach wrote:

If you know such assholes, move back to this server where you get banned with a new dummy character and teamkill them until you get banned. Try this a few times. Now you have your revenge for "1 banned"
that doesnt work, i tryied it once not to tk but to tell him what stupid as**le he is. still got the massage "u have been banned for..." seems as they block ur PID and not ur nick
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6723|Germany
Then here's a new strategy. Write a complaint about this server to EARanked.com (or was it with -server, don't know, try out). When they check the ban-list and see what the admin is doing, he gets warned. And if he's doing again he will lose his server.

But PID and nick is only defined to even the same player, when you create a new player he will have a new PID.
I think that they can ban your SN from server.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
same here!

i have 1 banned stat that i cannot recall getting.
i play on ea thai, ea singapore or eaplay almost exclusively and i still can get on these servers.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6755|NH - USA
It happens when you dont disconnect from a game and it punts you. Just make sure when you leave a game/server you disconnect otherwise it will do it for you and give you that in your stats.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
from the 62 banns i have gotten admin to hand out, none have been for these small petty reasons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard