Panserbjorn
+3|6870
Hey everyone,

I've been away from our beloved Battlefield 2 since last August. I was extremely addicted to this game over the summer, logging 95% of my game time during those couple months. I enjoyed the game and community an immense amount, ranked pretty highly due to my obsessive play, and even wrote a little guide in my time here.

Two things led me to cut my time in BF2 considerably. The first and foremost being my first semester at college. I just didn't have the time. I still don't, to be honest, but the game is pulling me back in.

The second reason, and one that is beginning to be more and more of a problem, is my constant computer crashes while playing BF2, and only BF2. I can't explain them, except possibly a faulty motherboard. They began when I started playing BF2, but I endured them over the summer.

Anyway, this is just a post to say hello, I'm back. I know a few of you, I recognize a few names, but I don't really expect to be remembered that much. I'm just another soldier out on the fields. If you see me in-game, give a shout. You'll recognize me easily, since I'm now the person with the most deaths in each round. My skills in this game have deteriorated exponentially since my departure.

It's good to be (somewhat) back,
Panserbjorn

Last edited by Panserbjorn (2006-09-23 19:13:12)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6589|The Land of Claywhore
Search!   For the love of god,search man.Their watching............their always watching.Here they come..........

Nooooooooooooo!

!!!Medic!!!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6628|Reisterstown, MD

Umm...Welcome back?
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6696|Australia
Your post has enlightened me
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6613|federal way washington

Panserbjorn wrote:

Hey everyone,

I've been away from our beloved Battlefield 2 since last August. I was extremely addicted to this game over the summer, logging 95% of my game time during those couple months. I enjoyed the game and community an immense amount, ranked pretty highly due to my obsessive play, and even wrote a little guide in my time here.

Two things led me to cut my time in BF2 considerably. The first and foremost being my first semester at college. I just didn't have the time. I still don't, to be honest, but the game is pulling me back in.

The second reason, and one that is beginning to be more and more of a problem, is my constant computer crashes while playing BF2, and only BF2. I can't explain them, except possibly a faulty motherboard. They began when I started playing BF2, but I endured them over the summer.

Anyway, this is just a post to say hello, I'm back. I know a few of you, I recognize a few names, but I don't really expect to be remembered that much. I'm just another soldier out on the fields. If you see me in-game, give a shout. You'll recognize me easily, since I'm now the person with the most deaths in each round. My skills in this game have deteriorated exponentially since my departure.

never let entertainment get between you and your education.  the game or another game will always be around but getting that education is so important.  you need to put important things first then when you have the time, come back and kill me repeatedly like everyone else does.
Panserbjorn
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6618

Panserbjorn wrote:

Hey everyone,

Panserbjorn
thanks for the life story

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard