Slaine13
+0|6423
Hi all,

Searched the threads to no avail till I'm seeing double. Can anyone help me please ? Can you clarify the awards system for me ? It's to do with the awarding of veteran and expert. I have the veteran badge for the sniper (15h while playing + basic) but not 15 IAR kills, in other words 2 of the 3 criteria. So why haven't I been awarded the expert badge as I have the same results (100hrs + veteran badge less IAR of 35). It has been like this for a long time now so I'm not waiting on an overnight award issue here. Same thing with Spec Ops as well. Explosive ordinance badge I only have basic yet I have the same 2 of 3 criteria for veteran (50 kills + basic) but I haven't been awarded it ? Same issue with Transport except it's 3 out of 4. Am I missing something here as it seems to me that it's a bit random if you are awarded the badge whether you meet the stats or not.

Thanks for your patience and time.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6534|Internetfitlerland

The way I see it is you got awarded the Sniper one because you got 15 kills IAR while sniper, but you haven't revieved the expert because you haven't made 35 kills IAR while sniper.  Or are you asking somethng different?
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6520|Houston (Spring), TX
I don't quite understand what you are getting at.  Post your PID (stats) so we can evaluate.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6636|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
you have to meet all the criteria
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6503|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
http://bf2s.com/player/44226610/ = your stats

You have to get 35 kills in a round - plain and simple - you have met all the other requirements.

You already know that - so why post the question?

You state that you didn't get 15 kills in a round for the Veteren - yes you did otherwise it would not have been awarded dude.

Good Luck with the 35 kills - its a tough one...
Slaine13
+0|6423

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

You have to get 35 kills in a round - plain and simple - you have met all the other requirements.

You state that you didn't get 15 kills in a round for the Veteren - yes you did otherwise it would not have been awarded dude.

So maybe I did get 15 kills as sniper but the green tick doesn't show up or has been left off ? I don't keep a count of the bodies as I play. I just like to play the game for what it is, stress from work relieving....lol.... take that arragant customer !!! As for 35 kills.... yikes !! Gonna have to be a REALY bad day at work to get that one....
maef
+67|6680|Tulln, Austria

Slaine13 wrote:

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

So maybe I did get 15 kills as sniper but the green tick doesn't show up or has been left off ? I don't keep a count of the bodies as I play. I just like to play the game for what it is, stress from work relieving....lol.... take that arragant customer !!! As for 35 kills.... yikes !! Gonna have to be a REALY bad day at work to get that one....
It's not that hard. You don't have to get the kills with the rifle, you know.
Just pick the sniper kit and get in a jet/chopper/tank/APC. You'll have it in no time.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6772|Kansas, USA

Slaine13 wrote:

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

Yes, the IAR requiremetns are never "checked off" in the BF2S displays. I was thinking about putting in a request to Chuey to add a check mark to the IAR requirement if the stats show the person has that award. The only problem with that is that the person may have received the award when the IAR requirement was different - so it would not really be accurate.
Major_M_Walsh
+0|6687|Ireland

Slaine13 wrote:

Head scratcher !!
I use a fork.
Slaine13
+0|6423

Major_M_Walsh wrote:

Slaine13 wrote:

Head scratcher !!
I use a fork.
LoL.... maybe I should covert as I keep getting wood splinters under my fingernails !!

Thanks for your replies guys

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard