shardpinoy
+0|6738
I got SF and attained rank of Staff Sgt with the associated weapon unlocks.  I unlocked F2000 as my first weapon unlock since installing SF and played it for days.  Yesterday, when I log on to BF2 or SF it doesn't  list it as an unlock anymore.  Anyone else have this happen?
nexus3372
+1|6803
nope
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6788|Cambridge (UK)
nexus: how do you know?
oberst_enzian
+234|6764|melb.au
YES!! I had this problem too. I unlocked the FN2000, and then three other weapons. It never showed up, although the others did. Then, when I got my next unlock, I had to select it again!! cheated of an unlock...
shardpinoy
+0|6738
Update:

My 2000 came back.  Then yesterday, all unlocks were gone grrrrrrrrrr.  I restarted computer and they were all there.  I am concerned that data is being lost/mishandled with our stats.  If I lose that 2000 it will be like 5000 more kills until get another unlock.....situation not good.

thanks for the help
Steve_Lockard
+0|6728
I also had this problem. I ranked up to Gunnery Sergeant, and recieved one unlock, and apparently had another unlock i had never used or something, but it gave me two unlocks. I unlocked the M95 sniper rifle, then the F2000, but the F2000 never showed up to this day.
gearpig
+6|6783|SoCal
Once in a while I'll go into a server and all my unlocks are gone. Happened to me yesterday. I kept playing anyway and ended up winning basic awards that I already had. Its just a glitch, I just exit the game and restart it and everything is back. Although I did get screwed when the 1.12 patch came out and I got locked out of my first account with 9,000 global points and had to start all over again.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6729|Germany
These things happen to me often lately. You might want to check, what rank you are in game. I found, that I am listed as private and have no unlocks at all. After disconnecting from the server and reconnecting, I get all my unlocks while still being listed as private.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6752|Rochester, NY
Me too, on one server I was a private and couldn't use any unlocks. I had to avoid accidental TKs because of the rank, which I successfully did.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6788|Cambridge (UK)

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Me too, on one server I was a private and couldn't use any unlocks. I had to avoid accidental TKs because of the rank, which I successfully did.
Yes. This happens. Check BFHQ before going into multiplayer. If your stats aren't there, quit the game and try again. Sometimes your stats will be in BFHQ but a server won't pick them up, again, quit the game and try again.

It's all very normal. Well, in a BF2 is a buggy pile of **** sense of the word 'normal'...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard