TheSuicideCommando
+3|6484|General Quarters-Argentina
Look, if u think that im a noob, leave this post WITHOUT posting nothing like "u suck", "suck my dick" or "u r a fucking noob" ( Admin, Moderators, sorry for that words but im direct ).
I want to know if the Ribbons, Awards and Medals get points when u earn that.
There is the question, i repeat it because some people here like say to me "u are a piece of shit".
To that people who answer with a cool answer, thanks, to that people who DONT be cool, fuck u.

Thanks in advance
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6642|UK
You do not get points for receiving awards.
Ryan
+1,230|6858|Alberta, Canada

Please explain, that made no sense. Are you trying to say that when you get any type of award, you get like bonus points or something?

No, I don't think you do... fuckin' noob. Ha just kidding.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6659|Ohio
do you mean like do you get a point for an award? than no, but you need to get points to get the awards, so you do end up getting points.
TheSuicideCommando

ryan_14 wrote:

Please explain, that made no sense. Are you trying to say that when you get any type of award, you get like bonus points or something?

No, I don't think you do... fuckin' noob. Ha just kidding.
Exactly:P. I mean that...sorry for my noob mind xD.
Thanks for the answer
TheSuicideCommando

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

do you mean like do you get a point for an award? than no, but you need to get points to get the awards, so you do end up getting points.
I think if u have that PC ( your sig ) u need more than 450Watts from the power supplie.... . Again, thanks for the answer
TheSuicideCommando

liquidat0r wrote:

You do not get points for receiving awards.
Ok thanks for take the time to write

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard