VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6757|NH - USA
I'm in the cycle too - work, bf2 sites, home, bf2, 6 hours sleep (if Im lucky). I didnt play on my days off (socializing) and when I got to play today I was so excited I was jittering in between the first couple rounds.

Ironic as a few months ago I thought I would never be hooked on a game again (long rut), but the new computer and this game has changed that. Becareful what you wish for!

We should start a 12 step group.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

12 step group that does NOT begin with turn on your computer. =P
matula
+0|6762
to the original poster:
as long as you still go to class, everything is fine. If you stop doing that - pwned!
GTKtino
+0|6771
i got that cycle too , wake up bf2s.com, look at the current price for hardware too c if i get a super deal, bf2, if im feeling like it i go train , but other then that its BF2 the rest of the time. and before i go to sleep (now) bf2s.com,
Bravery
+-1|6771

fizz85 wrote:

Chuy, How do you do that? It seems like a good idea.
Download the video game illegally from a torrent site, and used daemon tools to emulate the cd.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

I force myself to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. The sad thing is, since I became a mod, I have less time to actually play the game. I'm mostly stuck on the forums when I get home from work.

I need to cut back on the mod stuff. Haven't played for 3 days now, maybe 4
Nexa
+2|6756
You know u have it bad when u close ur eyes and all u can see is the crosshairs burned on yer eyes
Gruffnut
+0|6746
I know I'm beginning to get affected at work - I now say "Much appreciated" to people when they do things for me and praise my team "You are the finest squad....." in meetings

People are beginning to avoid me..... I wonder why.......
nhl2337
+0|6745
a game..............THIS IS REALITY
thinner44
+1|6811
Yep, dream about this game all the time, what's worse is when I wake up from a deep sleep, (still dreaming), and there's RED figures glowing from the top of the telly (it's a clock).... No panic, just wonder if I could 'pick it off' before it gets me

I can play this game throught the day..... lots of free time, but I stop at 14:30 every day (except today) .. and go do something constructive.... as for excersise... what's that
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6776|Hamburg, Germany
1.5h and i can go home to play....WHO needs spleep anyway
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Is your life still destroyed?
DocZ
+13|6690|Belgium
Had the same problem, only, mine had "work" in it not "school"...  One day I realised, that my life was just empty...  I got away from it by help of my little kid nephew...  I am an uncle now, that kid deserves an uncle that is not a slacker with no apparent goal to his life...  So I babysit on him from time to time...
...best way to forget computers ever existed, see the world like a 2 year old does....
Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Lol, no joke you guys , I have to take weight training and team sports and PE and all that shit to stay in shape.

... work out at school, get fat at home and play bf2.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
My wrist hurts after 5-6 rounds of Kubra, so I stop whether I want to or not.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Vexikuri
+1|6440
you could try the branch dividians?
Quote ftw! +1
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6625|Camp XRay

THA wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Seriously.

I go to class, I come back home, I go on bf2s.com, i play BF2, go in bf2s.com, play BF2, get some food, go on bf2s.com, play BF2...

...it's a vicious cycle.

...anyone know of any support groups?
you could try the branch dividians?
freakin corresh got all these wild ideas, anyways shit went down we relocated to au, elvis says hi, and hendrix just left to meet hunter s thompson for a drink.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
goriLLa|inc
+0|6464
I know exactly how you feel.

I've wasted a year of my life with BF2, and I just can't seem to stop.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6777|WC
I dint waste my life on bf2, its fun, exept for the gaymores and UNLOCKS!!!!
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6543|Winterpeg, Canada
Find a girlfriend and tell her that you wanna spend time together all the time, (make sure she's really into this idea). Do this until ur done university, (than dump her or w/e you want) find a job where you make big bucks and have lots of free time and ur set.
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6545
Seriously, If you can't stop playing you need to cut down. I used to play like you said in the first post. Now I play only a bit, go to my mates house. Much more fun than sat infront of a game
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere

samstar81 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

I use a DVD image.
How do you do that, chuy?

p.s. This game is taking over my life too, anyone ever dream you were playing the game?
pretty much every night
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Well i find that i just can't play for a good amount of time if i have a bad round or two. That stops me from playing too much.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6698|Germany

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I go to class, I come back home, I go on bf2s.com, i play BF2, go in bf2s.com, play BF2, get some food, go on bf2s.com, play BF2...
Sounds pretty familiar....although I still watch all my TV-series(Simpsons,South Park,UFC,PRIDE) and movies when I'm not playing,go biking once in a while and hang out with friends.

My average BF2 time per day is 3.6 hours...and that's not that much when I play most of the time on the weekends.

Call some old friends,find something creative you could do with your computer(photoshopping's always fun) or install some games you haven't played in years....this should cut down your BF2 time then.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6476|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
i play this game alot, but yet i still find time to go out...see friends, go to the pub and play pool, n also play football and golf. you guys should try it sometime

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard