Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
this is a video detailing the illnesses related to the gulf wars.  It is 89 minutes long but a must see.  More people need to be aware of the weapons our countries use.  There is evidence of the US military performing treason on it's troops.

Experimentation with no consent. 
look beyond the cheesy soundtrack.

What you think?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … nd+treason

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-22 11:41:23)

DocZ
+13|6679|Belgium
oooooh too bad.... now go find some one who cares....

Seriously, war takes casualties, and mankind needs wars....  Yes, I am a warmonger, woe the world if I ever rise to power...
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6658|United States

DocZ wrote:

Seriously, war takes casualties, and mankind needs wars....  Yes, I am a warmonger, woe the world if I ever rise to power...
Hmmm, but you cared enough to post a reply.

Mind explaining exactly why mankind "needs" wars?  I'm curious.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6551|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

war makes good tv?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6701|Wilmington, DE, US

DocZ wrote:

Yeah you and the Belgian army. Great track record there.
syco480
+3|6621
mankind " needs " wars so the weak die off and the strong come out even stronger.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6637

syco480 wrote:

mankind " needs " wars so the weak die off and the strong come out even stronger.

Read a history book.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-09-22 12:11:52)

syco480
+3|6621
No.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
I'm not sure what happened but I think we got run over by a German tank en route to France. Again.
DocZ
+13|6679|Belgium

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

DocZ wrote:

war is progress, scientifically, biologically, survival of the fittest... Wa causes an economy boom, thins out the population (earth is getting severely overpopulated).
Example: Without WW2 we would probably not yet have jet and rocket propulsion technology...  Every truly GREAT technology is born out of a weapon, without the German V bombs, US wouldn't be able to reverse engineer them and create NASA... Without the german invention of a "jet-engine", we wouldn't be able to create jet airplanes, without the A-bomb, we wouldn't have nuclear power to create the electricity we oh so need...
Without the cold war, we wouldn't have GPS satellites...

It comes down to:

peace = stagnation
war = progress

Basically:
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition n° 35: War is good for business

A world without war would be boring, believe me...
Skexis
+6|6450

syco480 wrote:

If by stronger you mean they come back unable to incorporate themselves into normal society and gain a series of detrimental neuroses, alienating them from family, friends, and possibly putting them out on the street.

No one with military experience that I've met could ever be considered well-adjusted, and I have a hard time believing that killing your first Iraqi is a rite of passage to "strength."
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

DocZ wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

DocZ wrote:

war is progress, scientifically, biologically, survival of the fittest... Wa causes an economy boom, thins out the population (earth is getting severely overpopulated).
Example: Without WW2 we would probably not yet have jet and rocket propulsion technology...  Every truly GREAT technology is born out of a weapon, without the German V bombs, US wouldn't be able to reverse engineer them and create NASA... Without the german invention of a "jet-engine", we wouldn't be able to create jet airplanes, without the A-bomb, we wouldn't have nuclear power to create the electricity we oh so need...

It comes down to:

peace = stagnation
war = progress

Basically:

I doubt you'd be singing the same tune if you were out on the battlefield.
DocZ
+13|6679|Belgium

Ikarti wrote:

DocZ wrote:

Yeah you and the Belgian army. Great track record there.
Agreed the belgian army won't be able to stop a raging hamster....
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6727|Salt Lake City

DocZ wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

DocZ wrote:

It comes down to:

peace = stagnation
war = progress

Basically:

If the world is so overpopulated, why don't you help out by starting with removing yourself from the gene pool.
syco480
+3|6621
the soldiers arent the ones who benefit, the technology is what makes the winning side stronger. and docz stop living...please.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
radioactive poisoning and contamination does not discriminate between stron and weak, all will die.

How about babies born with no heads?  Or bleeding your guts through feces?
DocZ
+13|6679|Belgium

syco480 wrote:

the soldiers arent the ones who benefit, the technology is what makes the winning side stronger. and docz stop living...please.
believe me I try...   Don't think my life is fkin cakewalk.....  Chances are, I won't see New Year's the doctor said today....
syco480
+3|6621
war puts motivation on new technology u fucking idiots. im not saying its for the good of everyone.

so u wont live for another year and ur spending ur time on a video game forum. ....stop talking.

Last edited by syco480 (2006-09-22 12:21:55)

Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
100 hours of fighting and 250000 disabled veterans due to the weapons.  60000 new cases since from residual poisoning.  Cancers, defects, permanent soil damage, internal bleeding etc.   Anyone contaminated will be so for the next 4.5 billion years. 
When DU breaks down it becomes smaller more active (radioactive) particles.  Officers were told not to let troops wear their MOP's.  The MOPs were found to be useless anyway.   2400 tons of DU used in Gulf 2
350 tons used in Gulf 1.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6635|United States - Illinois
If there was no war how would we play Bf2?
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
this is not about war though, this is about the exploitation of the fighting forces, the service men/women, citizens of your country.  They are being put at more risk than is neccessary and in many cases more risk than what comes from the enemy.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6722|Peoria, Illinois

Colfax wrote:

If there was no war how would we play Bf2?
Yeah, war makes for great video games.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
maybe someday war will be video games. 
But watch the video^.

Kamusia(sp) bunkers in Iraq contained American chemical weaps and biological agents, and 100s of tons of color coded American weaps.

They were blown up with the frontline troops downwind.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-22 12:39:37)

DocZ
+13|6679|Belgium
what ever...
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada
shutup.  Go find another thread if you don't care.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-22 12:41:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard