ShakaZuluKhan
+0|6734|Chicago
Has anyone else had this happen to them? I was playing as commander of my team on some server, couldn't recall if I tried if it was clan owned or not, but I had been playing for several rounds, always being the commander, and we had won several maps in a row. Now usually as commander I'll go babysit the damned arty or satellite and uav trailers as an engineer to repair/defend them if necessary and so I can devote mysle fully to coordinating squads as commander. This particular map I just hid at one of the rear-most flags as Spec-Ops after lining the flag with C4 and then went about my biz as commander. Sure enough, eventually an enemy APC broke through the lines and was attempting to change the flag. I whipped ou tmy handy dandy little detonator and flipped the switch. No more APC. A couple of minutes later I looked down and noticed someone had initiated a mutiny agains me.. It was the very same knucklehead who I had blown up earlier! He had jumped teams and started a mutiny! It failed (as they usually do) and I opted out after that map. But I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with something like this.. Just seemed bizarre.
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6778|Gilbert, Arizona
goddamn little shits just need to learn to not make the same goddamn mistake and look for you, not a seemingly empty flag.

it happens all the time, even though i may not have been commander that often, i notice it when people keep spamming mutinies when i think the commander is kicking ass...sure enough it is a faggot from the other team with a vendetta. little bastards.

that's why it is a minor plus to get on servers the prohibit team switch, or one with really obstinate admins. but it does suck that i get on a server that doesn't switch, or team shuffles...i hate having idiots for teammates.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6791|Noizyland

People just can't have fun playing a game, they have to get their thrills annoying everyone else.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6802

lucky for you mutinies/kickvotes never work

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard