JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
My new video  nearly out. and ive nearly finished. Although i am no leet pro that gets 100 kills in a round with a rpk, i do have some skill. what i am most prooiud of my video is not the action IMO. its the editing, altho u may think its not very well done compared large clan memebers, i did it alll myself and when its out,  I would NONOTNOTNONTONTON "NOT" like people to post if they dont care, and if u dont have a good thing to post, dont post. I accept construction and mature criticism, saying stuff like "PFFt... Blow me" does not help. I am no big pro that play 6 hrs a day but i do think its worth while sharing. Be nice, its my first bf2 video. its gonna be out soon.

Theres a bit of karkand whoring, just abit. but for those who like poe2 theres a bit of it in here.

DONE! FINALLY: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en
ENJOY!
this wmv is very pixelated, how do i make it so the 70mb version is downloadable?

WTF? I cant see my comments thing on the right hand side and the title of the video hasnt changed and is not search-able, but the URL is existing, did i do something wrong, the link and teh video works perfectly. is it that i am not able to search my own uploaded videos, atleast someone answer why the title hasnt changed to [BF2s]JaMrulezass2006 Video

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2006-09-21 08:19:35)

X3M*Selkie
+13|6570|Belgium
Looking forward to it....
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
thanks, i hope i dont get tons of flames, dont expect me tving jets, but i have atleast 10 chopper tvs in it.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6703|austria
stunts are always nice... i gonna watch it hurry up! and plz!!! stream!!!

Last edited by TeK||drake666 (2006-09-21 03:49:23)

https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Delphy
+45|6578|Bristol, UK
I hope you're working around the cock to finish it...
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6577|Finland
Lol i own with rpk usually 30 kills in 64 player full server, but i want to see ur video.
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
haha around the cock, im finsishing off the credits right now, just a note, i like the 2nd half beetta than the first. sry if i disspaointed u but there are no stunts..... there are no SUPER SPECIAL STUFF LIKE TAKING OUT PLANES WITH SRAWS... but its quite good imo. finishing off and poslishing.

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2006-09-21 04:43:00)

JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
ARRGGGHHH!!!! IT CAN BE MAX 10 MINS!!!! is there a way to prevent this? i got 11:50

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2006-09-21 05:26:51)

sheggalism
+16|6735|France

JaMrulezass wrote:

ARRGGGHHH!!!! IT CAN BE MAX 10 MINS!!!! is there a way to prevent this? i got 11:50
=> Google Video
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
Thanks, guyz hang in there, remember its my 1st video so dont be so hard on it.
G916F9
+1|6531
Waiting for it

^^
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
its uploading, hmmm made it a wmv, its 60mb... but the other wmv was 12 mb and its crap, u can only see pixels, so im uploading the 69mb one....
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
god damn it, google takes years to process a 60mb wmv....
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore
download?
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6768|EUR
Nice music, editing, content.
Would have been better if it did not have "1337 kill!" etc
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6646
I know you claim not to be a pro - so don't try to amuse me with over 11 minutes of mediocre, easy kills with annoying editing.

Infantry: spraying like hell, nothing special.
Tanks: Yawn.
Choppers: hitting Blackhawks and armor. See above.
Jets: J-10 whoring and using missles against choppers.

"OWNED" when you use an entire clip to kill someone?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I know you claim not to be a pro - so don't try to amuse me with over 11 minutes of mediocre, easy kills with annoying editing.

Infantry: spraying like hell, nothing special.
Tanks: Yawn.
Choppers: hitting Blackhawks and armor. See above.
Jets: J-10 whoring and using missles against choppers.

"OWNED" when you use an entire clip to kill someone?
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
hm.,.. thanks, i really will take that into consideration.... i personally like teh tv missilez tho
, i think those werent bad, beczo by the end of this video, i really did learn how to helo solo and tv missile properly... b4 the video i couldnt...
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6703|austria
ur rating to hard!

its a nice vid with some action in it! the music is well edited! i liked it!
next time dont write that "pownd" in, thats kiddystyle!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
thanks for de advice, i dont mind mature criticism... will improve if i make a  second one.... probvably wont tho...i no wat im lacking now... and i no wat i need
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

eh, by a bit of Karkand whoring you mean a good 4.5 minutes?  Decent video, I'm sure with practice you will get a lot better.  Try to use focused bursts with any gun you are using instead of spray and pray.  Not a bad video though for your first one.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6443|United States
Whats that 1st song called and who sings it? totally ****ing awesome.
Nice video though.
JaMrulezass
+47|6457|Hong Kong
Drowning Pool - Man Without Fear from teh Daredevil sountrack
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6443|United States
thanks
kiteboarderni
+62|6673
erm nott bad editing . but u cudda got better footage! spraying in karkand. raping carrier in j10 and a cud TV better with my left hand on the mouse!! no offence! BTW im right handed!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard