{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6707|th3 unkn0wn

polarbearz wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Sounds like you want to be chatted up while playing BF2
Oh shut it you LOL I was laughing so hard at that.

If you've VOIP USE IT, unless you're going to yak away in an Asian Language STFU.

Before you call me a racist please note that i AM chinese and asian. I just find the language incredibly grating to the ears (the rest thai, japanese etc. Not Chinese).
I can imagine you being chatted up by some Thai transvestite. You're lucky to be living in South East Asia cos of the many "colourful people" you get to meet, Thais especially
LTD_SpikE
+0|6763

Skruples wrote:

4. Most airplane pilots arent good enough to kill attack helicopters with just the gun.
Most of my kills in a plane come from duel kills on a attack heli.  I love to see them hovering around a flag as all I have to do is extend out, power down and line up with mg.  Kills the heli in about 3 - 5 sec of direct fire.  When I started flying the heli I wouldn't worry about a jet because of the flares, but now that I know how easy they are to kill with the mg I move as soon as I see one setting up a shot.

SpikE
cohen1976
+14|6766
u just seen one hell of a pilot lol:D
Charmin
+1|6691
this sounds very familiar, i was in dalian plant once manning the the carrier defense, and there are many choppers spinng upwards cuz then the guns cant reach them, but i pounded 2 loads of minigun rounds into it but it wouldnt come down........the missles never hit the target cuz they always go astray...

(whats with these SAM's in this game they suck ass hard, always go the other way chaff/flares or not, Ive downed more choppers with antitank shoulder based rockets(whatever theyre called)

.......but yeah it just kept on spinning and never came down, and yes there were planes firing at it, nothing changed...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
wow, thats hilarious. i know avalanche, hes in my clan   im gonna have to get him to hook me up with the "super magic heli hack"
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

wow, thats hilarious. i know avalanche, hes in my clan   im gonna have to get him to hook me up with the "super magic heli hack"
You just revived a 9 month old thread.

Good job.
ig
+1,199|6521
like the man said in point break, "who caaaaares?"
KevMunro
Bring a Towel
+8|6430|Brisbane
What if the guy was Support or Engineer? Wouldn't he resupply the ammo or fix the heli?
Hmmm?
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6637|Calgary,AB,Canada

KevMunro wrote:

What if the guy was Support or Engineer? Wouldn't he resupply the ammo or fix the heli?
Hmmm?
You have to be outside the vechile to do that. Unless another chopper with a support guy and engi were in the other chopper beside him
Dex Luther
+32|6436|Canukastan
LOL people keep calling the OP a noob and such because it's possible to shoot the TV missle while being the only one in the chopper. It's a well known fact that it's possible (it shouldn't be though).

However, one fact you seem to be forgetting is that he mentioned that the guy did this the entire round without having to rearm. Anyone care to explain that? Probably not. You'll all just keep ignoring it, so you can feel justified in flaming the dude.
millhous
+39|6635|OREEGONE, USA
maybe he used a macro to keep switching pilot/gunner seats to keep the AA from locking on?

SpecialOp21, you should've known better. People are flaming you becuase their hasn't been a single original thread posted here for over 3 months(at least).  The BF2 tard flame is starting to dim with the arrival of 2142, so all the tard moths are crowding together. Hence the large number of flames.

Not to say that your thread isn't original.  Its something new to me.  But its the same general outline (OMG i saw this guy "insert name here", he was clearly "insert hack here".  He was "insert description of hack here".)

Last edited by millhous (2006-09-20 00:39:25)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6489|Menlo Park, CA
Either way Doom Avalanche's favorite victim was killed 56 times. . . . stat padding much. . . .

Jesus Christ! How do you kill a guy 56 times in a match WITHOUT cheating/stat padding?? The guy he kept killing is either THE WORST bf2 player ever, or Doom cheated! I dont care what the justification is, but you just dont kill someone in this game 56 times in one match PERIOD!

So this magic heli thing might not be bs, however I suggest you check your fraps video or the battlerecorder.  Cause without evidence against Doom, your argument is a moot point/bitch ass complaining cause you got your ass owned. . . .
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6708|austria

LTD_SpikE wrote:

Skruples wrote:

4. Most airplane pilots arent good enough to kill attack helicopters with just the gun.
Most of my kills in a plane come from duel kills on a attack heli.  I love to see them hovering around a flag as all I have to do is extend out, power down and line up with mg.  Kills the heli in about 3 - 5 sec of direct fire. 
SpikE
dont play against sitting duck idiots :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
ig
+1,199|6521
i personally know avalanche and he does not cheat, hack, or stat pad in anyway (unless you classify base rape as stat padding)
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6535|Search Whore killing fields
Nobody can be good anymore. "You got little bird hacks"

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-20 02:41:52)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
Don't call people hackers because you suck at the game... There are ways to dodge the essex missiles with a heli, easily, and if ur using the essex or a jet you have to lead the target, not just shoot at his tail rotor as he goes forwayd.........
Dex Luther
+32|6436|Canukastan

elite.mafia wrote:

Don't call people hackers because you suck at the game... There are ways to dodge the essex missiles with a heli, easily, and if ur using the essex or a jet you have to lead the target, not just shoot at his tail rotor as he goes forwayd.........
He apparently was spinning. Spinning isn't going forward.

And no one's explained his apparent endless source of ammo yet.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
Yeah, I dunno, like some people are so skilled that they can get the commander to drop supply crates on top of the rotors on their helicopter (joking)... Maybe he DID run out of ammo? Maybe he wasn't there that long. There's no hack for infinite ammo, how would there be?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
Who Keeps Reviveing these old threads...
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6686|UK

LT.Victim wrote:

Who Keeps Reviveing these old threads...
it was that elite guy.

this thread was made before i was
Kanye North
randy
+80|6463
your dumb, its called solo flying fruit. and double gunning, and yeah he did run out, but he prolly went back and got more.
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6803|Uk

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

You got owned, theres nothing magical about shooting TV missles with no pilot.  You fly the chopper to the carrier, switch to gunner seat very quickly and fire the missile.  Then go back to pilot seat, aim the chopper, and repeat.

About you not being able to kill him, you were prob too stressed to kill him and thought he was invincible.
i'm with stupid
Zefar
+116|6648|Sweden
Do you guys even READ the damn post? The chopper was piloted by ONE bloody guy and still wasn't crashing while shooting away TV missle and such.

He never went out of ammo since he kept an eye on the guy. He also gunned loads of bullets with the AA into the chopper without being able to kill him.

All you guys read is, This guy was in a chopper and killed poeple on the carrier. Then you jump to the conclusion. The OP SUCKS ASS. READ NEXT TIME IT MIGHT HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT A BIT. Please do.

And please this thread is like over 1 year old. Lock?
ddeuce78
+1|6439
I have played with with someone who did the exact same thing with the chopper spinning out of control and yeah it was like he wasnt even there because i dont care who you are it is impossible to make those kind of maneuvers in a chopper. 

The guy that i played with was named doom....... i dont remember the rest but i know exactly what you are talkin about.  but me and the clan i was playin with just left and thats the best thing to do when that happens.
Zodiaccup
+42|6545

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

Infinite TV missiles = hack

Doesn't matter how "good" he was at doing it, when he didn't need to rearm he hacked, it's as simple as that.
Wait a second. Isn't Ammo "Serversided"(dunno the english term)?
Just Like Health? So if it was a hacker, he hacked the entire server...

Edit: Erm, just recognized that this thread was revived by a medic whore.

Last edited by Zodiaccup (2006-09-22 07:34:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard