21 - 2514%14% - 52
25 - 3010%10% - 37
30+14%14% - 52
100+ (for those who need to lie)3%3% - 13
Total: 359
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6490|New York
Currently 17, turning 18 in December. Woot woot strip clubs here I come! (no pun intended )
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6653|Sin City

I'm 32. Bunch of youngsters around here.....though you never would have guessed that by reading most of the posts.......
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6490|New York

D6717C wrote:

I'm 32. Bunch of youngsters around here.....though you never would have guessed that by reading most of the posts.......
I'm pretty sure you can tell that I'm a "youngster" by the content in my last post. ^^^^
Uberge
Sigs are for n00bs
+17|6458|Sydney, Australia
Its kinda amazing the spread of demographic one common interest can bring together
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6614|New York State, USA
This clears a lot of things up for me.  I am 35 and I see that most of you are teenagers. Now I get it.
Uberge
Sigs are for n00bs
I have to admit i am suprized how many players/members are in the over 30 category. What is it like fitting gaming into a family life? I know at 23 living with my girlfriend that life has quite a few resposibility which come in the way of leisure activities, and there are only more responsibilites the other side of 30. Let me know how you juggle it.
twiistaaa
+87|6688|mexico
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6583|A good vantage point...

Uberge wrote:

I have to admit i am suprized how many players/members are in the over 30 category. What is it like fitting gaming into a family life? I know at 23 living with my girlfriend that life has quite a few resposibility which come in the way of leisure activities, and there are only more responsibilites the other side of 30. Let me know how you juggle it.
I'm 31. Score another 1 for the 30+'s !!!

@ Uberge - As for the juggling - I'm married with an almost 1-year old, so I check the forums while I'm at work on lunch and play from about 11:00pm to about 4:00am when everyone's finally asleep. 3 hours sleep before work is a killer, but it's not every night so it's ok...it's worth it anyway...
Wolfren
+6|6684|USA
Uberge
Sigs are for n00bs

Sniper926 wrote:

Uberge wrote:

I'm 31. Score another 1 for the 30+'s !!!

@ Uberge - As for the juggling - I'm married with an almost 1-year old, so I check the forums while I'm at work on lunch and play from about 11:00pm to about 4:00am when everyone's finally asleep. 3 hours sleep before work is a killer, but it's not every night so it's ok...it's worth it anyway...
WOW that is extreme, i appreciate that you are dedicated to the family, and seek your own time at a time that "suits" you I find myself doing similar things at my house, though i dont think i could do 11-4 too many times in a week, otherwise the work i would be producing would be trash.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6485
15. And I'm not an immature kid. Not like many kids in the game that act immature.
Uberge
Sigs are for n00bs
Does anyone know what age the top ranks are...?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6539|Adelaide, South Australia

17 in 2 months.
Dusk_X2
+6|6711|Kansas
37 but most of my coworkers in their late 30's  think im goofy, but i get along better than they do with the younger guys because of it though.
ssj3barua
+55|6709|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6617|Seattle

I swear there was a thread on this...I guess we could do another 1. I can't find it either. Too vague of search words to find it anymore.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

ktulushadow
+2|6449|NSW, Australia
BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6695

Uberge wrote:

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6549|Global Command

Uberge wrote:

Know you know why I spend more time in the forums than in the game.
Its easier to deal with the wife and kids. When they crash, around 9, I sometimes play for a coupla hours.
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6614|New York State, USA

Uberge wrote:

I work in a restaurant and always nights. I have a wife, no kids, and get home around 11:00 and shower, eat, and play at around 12:00- 3:00. I do not go in to work until 2:00 or so and get up and do whatever until then. I only play at night; usually 9-12 hrs a week. She gets on me sometimes, usually when I am close to a new rank or award and am playing like a junkie for a few days, but it does not bother her. Usually I only play about 3-4 days a week and shes sleeping so it's either that or watch Simpsons and futurama all night. I am, and always have been, a night owl. I frikin love this game and she realizes that. On days off when its raining, or there is nothing we are doing I will play for 6 hours straight. I see from other peoples stats that some of you play for 6+ hrs a day. Sheesh! Me... I average about 1.5 a day.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6775|United States of America

Kanye North wrote:

15. And I'm not an immature kid. Not like many kids in the game that act immature.
Pfft, you'll grow out of that quickly, I hope.  Then I won't be alone making everyone pissed.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6775|United States of America

BushViper wrote:

Uberge wrote:

Well, that clears my question about Viper, but how bout Spinach, since I know him better than you.
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

33 ... been gaming since i was a tiny kid playing pacman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man
[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6470|phoenix, az

Boogeyman81 wrote:

25 and just found out i'm going to be a Dad
NICE !!!    im 17 years old

Last edited by [AZEG]PhxBravo (2006-09-20 21:02:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard