Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6638|Derby, England

Peace Boris
Simon
basically
+838|6664|UK
Seen it, it's ok but doesn't really teach you stuff that you shouldn't know after playing the game for a while.

Good for beginners though
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6750|Germany
pretend its would be so easy to shoot down, helis, planes and vodniks with one m95 shot but nice video!
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6551|Sverige (SWE)
Nice good video.............
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6766
I assume thats in singleplayer, with the m95 modded to do massive damage?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6448|Stealth City, UK

Ir0n-M@n wrote:

pretend its would be so easy to shoot down, helis, planes and vodniks with one m95 shot but nice video!
Yeah....Ive never done that, but I suppose the health has gone waaaay down before the shooting! Very nice vid though, and nice music!
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6673|United States

Talon wrote:

I assume thats in singleplayer, with the m95 modded to do massive damage?
no.  he's shooting vehicles that have already taken significant damage, and that final M95 shot is just enough to blow them up.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6471|Life in a vacuum sucks
u make me think of ME
Chillin&killin
+27|6681|Manchester,England
you know whats wrong with that vid is he says  that there isnt any  bullet travell time and drop but there is. This isnt UT

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2006-09-20 09:57:20)

Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6630|Ghost Town

SGT.Slayero wrote:

u make me think of ME
Good joke man!
Jepeto87
+38|6691|Dublin
Mmm the gun fires twice instantly after he kills the guy climbing onto the oil tower near the start, what with that? Nice video, I always taught there was bullet drop apparently I was wrong!
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6535|Belgium
The M95 just has too thick sights to see what you are trying to hit. It has the most deviation too, so you might miss even if you do somehow manage to centre the target in your crosshair. It hardly does damage to vehicles to encourage firing at them, unless its to finish off someone elses kill (but you can do that with a pistol too).

I know you play best with the sniper youre used to using the most, and for me its the M24. Sucking with the M95 is indeed the players problem, but they shouldnt feel bad about it.
inhumane_assailant
+3|6690|england
He blew a plane that was taking off, not smoking or anything, with one shot. Hmmm yeah...

He also did 2 easy knife kills which neither of which where very special. Now i know people will say ye you go do it. The knife kills werent special but he seems very good with the m95, then again after seeing vechiles blow up when they arnt even smoking... is he just cheating?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6703|Germany
No bulletdrop?No bullet travel time?
Are you playing the same game?BF2,right?
IC_Draconis
+9|6724
The guy was aiming from huge distances straight to the target's head and made a one shot kill. Either the target was low on health (and he hit it's leg) or my M95 has a badly curved barrel and there is no bullet drop in BF2 at all...

This is not a valid video.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6597|Your attic
Ok, firstly nice video and I guess some decent tips to people that are new, but to all the people that are wondering about the damage and the knife kills it's quite obvious that the majority of that (there are a few scenes from real ranked BF2 games) was filmed on either a modded single player game or on a modded co-op server.

People need to pay attention more I guess.
CrazeD
+368|6679|Maine

inhumane_assailant wrote:

He blew a plane that was taking off, not smoking or anything, with one shot. Hmmm yeah...

He also did 2 easy knife kills which neither of which where very special. Now i know people will say ye you go do it. The knife kills werent special but he seems very good with the m95, then again after seeing vechiles blow up when they arnt even smoking... is he just cheating?
It's Teamgod...they aren't good enough to play online, so they play SP with screwed up guns.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6507|Valley of the Dragons

Chillin&killin wrote:

you know whats wrong with that vid is he says  that there isnt any  bullet travell time and drop but there is. This isnt UT
Exactly, good call
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6685|Denver, CO

Jemme101 wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

Exactly, good call
he never even said that... he said there's no "WIND" or travel time... there isn't any....

there is however bullet drop...

Edit: Any 'travel time' you may experience... that may require you to 'lead' your target and fire ahead is lag related.  It can be fixed by changing a setting.

latency adjustment wrote:

When in-game bring up the console and type the following command.
"SettingsManager.floatSet GSDefaultLatencyCompensation 0.1"
Of course the 0.1 means 100ms. So, press tab, look at your ping and replace the 0.1 with a more accurate figure eg. "0.04" (for a ping of 40ms). Remember when typing the command, don't include the quotes ("").

Last edited by INCSOC (2006-09-20 12:01:49)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6766
Off topic, but isnt it supposed to be INGSOC, not INCSOC?
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6685|Denver, CO

Talon wrote:

Off topic, but isnt it supposed to be INGSOC, not INCSOC?
yes it is INGSOC... as it says in my sig... IncSOC in my name stands for something else
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6673|United States

INCSOC wrote:

he never even said that... he said there's no "WIND" or travel time... there isn't any....

there is however bullet drop...

Edit: Any 'travel time' you may experience... that may require you to 'lead' your target and fire ahead is lag related.  It can be fixed by changing a setting.
That's not true.  There absolutely IS travel time.  Notice the delay next time you hit/kill an enemy from long range.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6757|Chicago.

INCSOC wrote:

latency adjustment wrote:

When in-game bring up the console and type the following command.
"SettingsManager.floatSet GSDefaultLatencyCompensation 0.1"
Of course the 0.1 means 100ms. So, press tab, look at your ping and replace the 0.1 with a more accurate figure eg. "0.04" (for a ping of 40ms). Remember when typing the command, don't include the quotes ("").
I've never heard of this adjustment...
Birdman234
Banned
+4|6656
wow this video is coming from a guy with a 0.4845 kd ratio with sniper rifles
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6747

This isn't his video.....

This is Older than Jesus....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard