Pubic wrote:

I hear the pope has apologised...why?  Its not like the west ever hears any apologies from Muslims...
"I am deeply sorry for the reactions in some countries to a few passages of my address at the University of Regensberg, which were considered offensive to the sensibility of Muslims," said Pope Benedict XVI in his Angelus address. He said that his comments were "a quotation from a medieval text, which do not in any way express my personal thought"

He's sorry for their reaction.. hes not apologizing for simply quoting someone in a historical context.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6481

Bubbalo wrote:

It's funny that you talk about backlash, Lisik, when anyone who criticises Israel is called an anti-Semite.
only thing jews have in common with muslims: they dont give a shit about anyone else. that's why they both manage to piss off the rest of the world.
shyuechou
+5|6665|Singapore
I'm just wondering if people have read the whole text of the Pope's speech. I'm not exactly a fan of the Vatican or the pope but I think he was ripped without being understood. He had wanted to engage them in dialgoue.

Apparently, any dialogue regarding Mohammed.... you know.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6675

ATG wrote:

http://www.michnews.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/264/11878

There was a case of a muslim slicing the throat of a Jewish person and drinking the spurting from his neck.
I couldn't find the link yet, but I'm looking.
I'm sorry, but a site that biased cannot possibly considered a real source.

The blatant racism in this thread is rediculous. As are the anti muslim arguments. I love how if someone says you're a racist they get replied with some bullshit about supporting terrorists.

Oh and Cameron, I think I'll come live in real Ireland when we in Britain finally lose all of our rights.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6521

Lisik wrote:

the main point in what just happens after pope's speech... WEST HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM!!! simple as that! so ask yourself what gonna be next? freedom of thinking?

take any country in the world where u got muslims communities and tell me if they follow the culture of that country! they do not give a shit to culture of the country they live in!
The jews always want the world to take care of their enemies

Just try to fight your religious war alone

There was no problem with ISLAM before the creation of ISRAEL

You live in a land stolen to arabs..  and you think that they will do nothing against that?

russian jews don't belong in the middle east..
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6503|H-Town

ATG wrote:

The link shows a one tax tax receipt of 85.8 billion. Meaning four weeks gross tax revenues pays for this whole war.

Not many who visit the links, even just one of the few I posted in the starting thread here, would say they don't make sense.

Care to get specific, or are you just generally bashing me?

I contacted the marines after 9-11 and I was outside the age limit.
Army would not promise me combat theatre deployment.
I have two kids a wife and my 8 employees depend on me.
I pay a fuck of a lot in taxes and therefor I have a right to voice my opinions anyway I see fit.

Rant all you want, isn't that the fucking point of a debate forum fer christsake?
Apparently you don't seem to realize that money is already spent.  How about you post a link about government spending vs. taxes taken in, and then explain to me how we are paying for war in 1 month.  So once again your theory is flawed.

Next

Why be picky?  Are you over 40?  I'm sure the Army has a place for you.  You rant about how liberals (like myself as you put it) aren't willing to fight,  and I say to you put your money were your mouth is.  I'm sure they have something for you to do lmao.

And whats your point about taxes?  Who said you can't voice your opinions?  Are you know crying foul after your attack on my willingness to fight because I don't believe the same crap you spew?   What, do you think your the only one paying taxes around here?  Property taxes in Texas are a bitch.  I own 2 homes, 3 cars, 1 boat, have 3 kids and the wife.........so what is your point?

As far as being specific goes, sure once you actually post something that falls under that category

Jusster
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6575|Southeastern USA
wasn't the pope reading from a centuries old text during a debate? I thought it was brought up as a matter of discussion, not that he was making a papal decree, just further illustrates the point about the islamofascists relying on the ignorance and blind acceptance of others.
=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6476|San Diego, CA

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

the main point in what just happens after pope's speech... WEST HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM!!! simple as that! so ask yourself what gonna be next? freedom of thinking?

take any country in the world where u got muslims communities and tell me if they follow the culture of that country! they do not give a shit to culture of the country they live in!

You live in a land stolen to arabs..  and you think that they will do nothing against that?

You're kidding right?
Isreal has been around a lot longer than the Arabs.  Actually most middle-eastern people are decendents of Ishmael (The son of Abraham, considered the father of the jews). 

The jews were on that land for thousands of years.  They get kicked off, the Arabs "palestinians" move in.  The creation of the state of Israel was just returning the land to the rightful people.  Then the middle-eastern comunity gets upset and launches a war.

Oh by the way, the Isrealis Kicked their A$$.  What they have now is spoils of war.  Would you like the US to give back the land taken during the Mexican-American War?  What about the revolutionary war....You want to give the US back to the Brits?  COME ON......Be thoughtful and logical before you spout off.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6790|d

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

You're kidding right?
Isreal has been around a lot longer than the Arabs.  Actually most middle-eastern people are decendents of Ishmael (The son of Abraham, considered the father of the jews). 

The jews were on that land for thousands of years.  They get kicked off, the Arabs "palestinians" move in.  The creation of the state of Israel was just returning the land to the rightful people.  Then the middle-eastern comunity gets upset and launches a war.

Oh by the way, the Isrealis Kicked their A$$.  What they have now is spoils of war.  Would you like the US to give back the land taken during the Mexican-American War?  What about the revolutionary war....You want to give the US back to the Brits?  COME ON......Be thoughtful and logical before you spout off.
LOL, isreal has been around a lot longer then arabs. LOL.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6521

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

You're kidding right?

The jews got kicked off, they lost the land.. they needed the help of the international community to take back their land.. and they still need the help and money of the USA to keep it today..

They kicked arab a$$es only because they got money and weapons from the USA.. without the USA, they are nothing.. they even got their a$$es handed to them on the ground by hezbollah.. a bunch of guerrilas with AK-47 and RPG.. LOL

a "people" who is not able to survive alone on a land don't deserve a land...

cut the support of ISRAEL and in less than a year, they are gone.

why are they so important?  why send all that money out there when people are starving in your own country?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6792|UK

mafia996630 wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

You're kidding right?

LOL, isreal has been around a lot longer then arabs. LOL.
actually they have... Israel was owned by Jews in 701 BC and way before that it wasnt till later that they were pushed out by other nations. Go read a book plz rather than wasting our time.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6792|UK

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

You're kidding right?

The jews got kicked off, they lost the land.. they needed the help of the international community to take back their land.. and they still need the help and money of the USA to keep it today..

They kicked arab a$$es only because they got money and weapons from the USA.. without the USA, they are nothing.. they even got their a$$es handed to them on the ground by hezbollah.. a bunch of guerrilas with AK-47 and RPG.. LOL

why are they so important?  why send all that money out there when people are starving in your own country?
um... yeah you might want to read some more books the giving of Israel had nothing to do with America! ENGLAND gave Israel to the Jews, the majority of the weapons that they used to repel the countries that attacked them were from the common wealth. I would also like to point out that America doesnt GIVE anything to Israel everything comes at a price.
alpinestar
+304|6622|New York City baby.

Vilham wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

You're kidding right?

um... yeah you might want to read some more books the giving of Israel had nothing to do with America! ENGLAND gave Israel to the Jews, the majority of the weapons that they used to repel the countries that attacked them were from the common wealth. I would also like to point out that America doesnt GIVE anything to Israel everything comes at a price.
Very well said, everything comes at price.
https://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5846/1154119924462vq3.jpg
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6521
----------------------
actually they have... Israel was owned by Jews in 701 BC and way before that it wasnt till later that they were pushed out by other nations. Go read a book plz rather than wasting our time.
------------------------------

so by you thinking,lets give back america to the natives

the jews lost the land.. they lost the war.. they don't belong there today
ITI..JACKSTONE..ITI
+3|6633
It seems to me that Europe is at the same point they where in before WW2. Nobody wanted to deal with the Nazi until they took over the whole damn place. Seems like history is slowly repeating itself, but under a different type of evil. Food for thought. Hate it or leave it you cant ingore the harsh facts that all of your countries have been settled by people that dont like you and want to see your ways changed for theirs. AKA Frances riots etc etc.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6521
-------------------------------
-------------------------------

http://www ifamericansknew org/stats/cost_of_israel.html
=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6476|San Diego, CA

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

You're kidding right?

Again, go do some research.  Like on the "6 Day Way" and hugely outnumbered Isreali force obliterated a middle-eastern coalition.

You actually believe the propaganda the Hezbollah trotted out after Isreal backed-off?  Are you kidding?
The hezbollah leader proclaimed victory because he was the first middle-eastern force to ACTUALLY LAST A WEEK in combat with Isreal.....A WHOLE WEEK!  beats the 6 day war....now that's what I call victory.

Actually, Isreal was trying to do what most modern military do, trying to do surgical strikes and minimize as much collateral damage as possible.  They withdrew not because of losses, but because of international pressure.  Believe me, Isreal is second only to the US for military ability (they're just smaller).

Oh, and that crack about US military gear.  Nice try.  They do have some stuff, and it was Purchased....not given.  But there tank is the Markava.  Not US. 

DO SOME RESEARCH before you open your mouth.

"Better to remain silent and have people think you are ignorant, than to open you mouth and remove all doubt"
JaMDuDe
+69|6803

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

----------------------

Im going to take a wild guess. Asuch is a Canadian "moderate" muslim who gets his truth twisted by the propaganda and brainwashing done by terrorists. Either that or hes surrounded by those kind of people. Am i right?
=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6476|San Diego, CA

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

----------------------

Amazing logic....let's disect.

"so by you thinking,lets give back america to the natives"

You use my argument from a previous post (go look if you don't believe me)

"the jews lost the land.. they lost the war.. they don't belong there today"

So....what War was it they lost?
The 1948 war for independence? Opponents: Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon.  NOPE
The 1956 Suez War? Opponent: Egypt.  NOPE
The 1967 6-Day war?  Opponents:  Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, and Syria (Round 2).  NOPE
The 1968-1970 War of Attrition?  Opponent: Egypt (round 2).  NOPE
The 1973 Yom Kippur War?  Opponents:  coalition of Arab nations led by Egypt and Syria.  NOPE

Um...i'm waiting for you to list a war modern day israel lost.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6790|d
You actually believe the propaganda the Hezbollah trotted out after Isreal backed-off?  Are you kidding?
The hezbollah leader proclaimed victory because he was the first middle-eastern force to ACTUALLY LAST A WEEK in combat with Isreal.....A WHOLE WEEK!  beats the 6 day war....now that's what I call victory.
A WEEK , GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, it was a lot longer then that. and  Hezbollah did win.

Strength:

Hezbollah: 600-1,000 fighters
3,000-5,000 available
10,000 reservists [4]

Isreal: 30,000 ground troops
(plus IAF & ISC) +all the tech they got.

Actually, Isreal was trying to do what most modern military do, trying to do surgical strikes and minimize as much collateral damage as possible.  They withdrew not because of losses, but because of international pressure.  Believe me, Isreal is second only to the US for military ability (they're just smaller).
SURGICAL STRIKE :

Lebanese civilians:

1,187 dead[11]
3,600 wounded [11] + all the infrastructure destroyed.

Israeli civilians:
44 dead [10][12][13]
1,350+ injured[14]

WATCH OUT MATE, they might something moving, better call in some air strikes.

Oh, and that crack about US military gear.  Nice try.  They do have some stuff, and it was Purchased....not given.  But there tank is the Markava.  Not US.
"Roughly half of the government's external debt is owed to the United States, which is its major source of economic and military aid. A relatively large fraction of Israel's external debt is held by individual investors, via the Israel Bonds program. The combination of American loan guarantees and direct sales to individual investors, allow the state to borrow at competitive and sometimes below-market rates." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel)

iam not even gone start mentioning the figures.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-20 10:36:12)

[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6521

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

You're kidding right?

Again, go do some research.  Like on the "6 Day Way" and hugely outnumbered Isreali force obliterated a middle-eastern coalition.

"Better to remain silent and have people think you are ignorant, than to open you mouth and remove all doubt"
it was purchased with american money

sound like your heart is with ISRAEL.. thinking that ISRAEL is second to the US military just because they are smaller..   

the truth is: 

1- your POS country exist today because the world decided after WW2 to give the poor jews a free land

2- your POS country still exist today because AMERICA is infested by people who put the safety of ISRAEL before the well being of AMERICANS

3- think what you want, you went to war against a bunch of guerrillas and the goal was to retrieve your soldiers..  you FAILED.. you LOST.. your soldiers are still in lebanon.

4- (cut and pasted) Even excluding all of these extra costs, America’s $84.8 billion in aid to Israel from fiscal years 1949 through 1998, and the interest the U.S. paid to borrow this money, has cost U.S. taxpayers $134.8 billion, not adjusted for inflation. Or, put another way, the nearly $14,630 every one of 5.8 million Israelis received from the U.S. government by Oct. 31, 1997 has cost American taxpayers $23,240 per Israeli.

5- if you think that the AMERICANS should continue to pay for a bunch of ungrateful bastards who spy on them (pollard), who attack their ship (USS Liberty) and who bomb their embassy (google the lavon affair) then you are not american.. you are a traitor to your country
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6790|d
O and by the way, was isreal even able to get the soldiers back ? the soldier you went to war for in the first place?

EDIT: didnt see your post [UTQ]_Ausch88

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-20 10:38:48)

=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6476|San Diego, CA

mafia996630 wrote:

A WEEK , GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, it was a lot longer then that. and  Hezbollah did win.

Strength:

Hezbollah: 600-1,000 fighters
3,000-5,000 available
10,000 reservists [4]

Isreal: 30,000 ground troops
(plus IAF & ISC) +all the tech they got.

SURGICAL STRIKE :

Lebanese civilians:

1,187 dead[11]
3,600 wounded [11]

Israeli civilians:
44 dead [10][12][13]
1,350+ injured[14]

WATCH OUT MATE, they might something moving, better call in some air strikes.

"Roughly half of the government's external debt is owed to the United States, which is its major source of economic and military aid. A relatively large fraction of Israel's external debt is held by individual investors, via the Israel Bonds program. The combination of American loan guarantees and direct sales to individual investors, allow the state to borrow at competitive and sometimes below-market rates." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel)

iam not even gone start mentioning the figures.
What was your point about the Strength numbers?  That's supposed to prove that they won how?

Casualty numbers.  And?  The fighting was on lebanon soil, of course more civillians are going to die.  Also, who reported those losses?  Hezbollah?  You mean like the ambulances they would stage so they could run them by the TV camers?  Or like the childrens toys they would throw on a bomb site to make everyone feel bad?  Hezbollah's number one weapon is propaganda and they're very good at it.

Ok....so you show that isreal has national debt that the US holds...and?  Still means Israel paid for the stuff it got.  Debt is the way EVERY country does business.

Shall we talk about where Hezbollah got its equipment????  Oh no...let's no go there.
=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6476|San Diego, CA

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

it was purchased with american money

sound like your heart is with ISRAEL.. thinking that ISRAEL is second to the US military just because they are smaller..   

the truth is: 

1- your POS country exist today because the world decided after WW2 to give the poor jews a free land

2- your POS country still exist today because AMERICA is infested by people who put the safety of ISRAEL before the well being of AMERICANS

3- think what you want, you went to war against a bunch of guerrillas and the goal was to retrieve your soldiers..  you FAILED.. you LOST.. your soldiers are still in lebanon.

4- (cut and pasted) Even excluding all of these extra costs, America’s $84.8 billion in aid to Israel from fiscal years 1949 through 1998, and the interest the U.S. paid to borrow this money, has cost U.S. taxpayers $134.8 billion, not adjusted for inflation. Or, put another way, the nearly $14,630 every one of 5.8 million Israelis received from the U.S. government by Oct. 31, 1997 has cost American taxpayers $23,240 per Israeli.

5- if you think that the AMERICANS should continue to pay for a bunch of ungrateful bastards who spy on them (pollard), who attack their ship (USS Liberty) and who bomb their embassy (google the lavon affair) then you are not american.. you are a traitor to your country
Ok, I'm gonna be real calm right now.  I am a US military Veteran.  I was an Army Officer and West Point Graduate.  Don't mean to throw that out there to brag, but I take HUGE offense to your statement number 5.  We're having a good intellectual argument about differing points of view.  You took it personal. 

HOW DARE YOU question my loyalty to my country?  I spent a year away from my family on the streets of Baghdad for my country.  I had friends killed and mained next to me for my country.

Let's return this thread to a good intellectual discussion and save the personal attacks.  The worst I have said to you is to do some research and not throw out illogical, empassioned arguments.  I fought and served for you to have the right to your opinion and the freedon to express it.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6790|d
What was your point about the Strength numbers?  That's supposed to prove that they won how?

Casualty numbers.  And?  The fighting was on lebanon soil, of course more civillians are going to die.  Also, who reported those losses?  Hezbollah?  You mean like the ambulances they would stage so they could run them by the TV camers?  Or like the childrens toys they would throw on a bomb site to make everyone feel bad?  Hezbollah's number one weapon is propaganda and they're very good at it.

Ok....so you show that isreal has national debt that the US holds...and?  Still means Israel paid for the stuff it got.  Debt is the way EVERY country does business.

Shall we talk about where Hezbollah got its equipment????  Oh no...let's no go there.
dont you get it ? isreal is a million time more powerful then Hezbollah, and for isreal to come back with nothing MEANS THEY LOST.

YES i have seen that video, very cool indeed. anyway do you really think wikipedia got reports from Hezbollah on how many died?  Hezbollah put the estimate a lot higher then what wikipedia has it. propaganda? ever see all the building that were destroyed ? ever see all the roads that were destroed, i dont need propaganda to see what's really going on.

debt yes, aid no?
"Israel receives 12.2% more than $3 billion directly alloted to them in economic and military aid."

LETs talk about Hezbollah equiremnet , it is noting compared to what isreal has got.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-20 11:07:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard