Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6676|West Yorkshire, U.K
looks cool id get it if in had ranks
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6671
you want game play well here it is

be warned they speak funny

Last edited by HW--CHOPPER (2006-09-20 08:52:40)

Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6499|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
Its the follow on from 'Operation Flashpoint' - a classic game
RasorX
+17|6735|Indianapolis
I'd only get it if the developer could guarantee thousands of bugs and CTD's.  It's how i game.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6687|UK

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

no
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6671
anouther cool feature is that it can turn from day too night and back too day it has realtime weather

last vid

Abstinuous
+33|6423
it reminds me of Operation Flashpoint, ah i miss that game. But NO is the answer. BF2 ROCKS - {patches}
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6694
Armed Assault is the Operation Flashpoin: Cold War Crisis 2.

But due to copyright they can't get the rights to call it Operation Flashpoint 2 and EA games has the majority stakes in the company.

And it will be a fantastic game! But BF2 is completely different. The original Flashpoint was ALL realism. Nothing compared to BF2. The two are totally different, so you can't compare at all.

Anyone play the original Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis or Operation Flashpoint: Resistance? They're both kickass games!
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6671
i agree but i play bf2 because it has the some aspect of teamwork

but in AA you will have to use your head and plan ahead just remember every action has a reaction

so if you shoot at that attack chopper or tank with small arms you (like allot of ppl in bf2 do, silly silly silly ppl only shot at it if its smoking badly)you are gonna draw attention to your self and your going to be in a world of hurt .
commissargizz
+123|6456| Heaven
I never liked Operation Flashpoint
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6694

commissargizz wrote:

THIS MAN MUST BE PURGED OF ALL COMPUTER GAMES!
Rec(+)n
Teh Hawtsawce
+4|6450

commissargizz wrote:

clearly he prefers the games that CTD every 5 mins and have 23432 bugs in them. LOL

BTW, Operation Flashpoint is a great game, and way more realistic than BF2, i think AA will be good =-o

Last edited by Rec(+)n (2006-09-20 09:27:18)

alpinestar
+304|6588|New York City baby.
all bohemia needs is some better animators and graphic designers for explosions etc etc
and i do hope they put more effort into this than ea into bf2

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-09-20 09:28:32)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

Looks like call of duty :S, I dont think though its really a bf2 competitor, it has a story driven game, and online is just an extra, where as bf2 the online part IS the game.  Very different ways of making a game, besides who cares, most will pirate it so no biggy
Lazzars
+4|6639

HW--CHOPPER wrote:

oh my god....

battles that big deserve attention immedietly!

BF2 will be blown away by this, at least it will for me
alpinestar
+304|6588|New York City baby.
here's another video
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland
That game fails
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6671
i cant wait to snip someone over two ks away or miles if its like the first 1 the bullet will hit them b4 they even hear the shot
stef10
+173|6474|Denmark
Well it looks really cool and realistic, but I have some questions. What happens if you die. is it like counter where you have to wait till the round is over or is it like bf2 where you respawn. and whats up with the thing where you have some soldiers in different places where you can switch between them.
Abstinuous
+33|6423

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Armed Assault is the Operation Flashpoin: Cold War Crisis 2.

But due to copyright they can't get the rights to call it Operation Flashpoint 2 and EA games has the majority stakes in the company.

And it will be a fantastic game! But BF2 is completely different. The original Flashpoint was ALL realism. Nothing compared to BF2. The two are totally different, so you can't compare at all.

Anyone play the original Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis or Operation Flashpoint: Resistance? They're both kickass games!
thanks for clarifying, yeah i played both kick ass games, but yeah they need graphic improvements, coz bf2 tops that.

and

commissargizz wrote:

WOW, go play street fighter on an arcade machine

Flashpoint is the most real war sim till AA cameout

oh the Hind
stef10
+173|6474|Denmark
Well it looks really cool and realistic, but I have some questions. What happens if you die. is it like counter where you have to wait till the round is over or is it like bf2 where you respawn. and whats up with the thing where you have some soldiers in different places where you can switch between them.
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6521|here
Definately getting this as soon as it comes out.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica
If its anything like Operation Flashpoint is gonna be a really good war sim.  I can imagine the Karkand noobs playing this, "zomg where are the badges?????!?!?  OMG MY STATS WAAAAH  WTF MAPS ARE TOO BIG zOMgggG"

"WAAAH TANKS toO STronG NERf!!11!!!"
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

stef10 wrote:

On flashpoint there were different game types so i guess it depends, there was deathmatch and team deathmatch etc. And I believe the soldier switiching thing you were on about would be in the single player campaign.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard