b.i.g.sjonne
+45|6413|Ruurlo, the Netherlands
I really didnt know that you could beat clamores, but one month ago i was playing singleplayer ( I INSTALLED 1.4 BeTA AND IT DIDNT WORK SO I WENT TO PLAYING SINGLEPLAYER)  jalalabad and i went as sniper. I putted down a clamore and then i saw a computer enemie sabotage my clamore with a wrench. ( he was engenir) DAMn i didnt know that

Edit: asking for karma is a no go

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2006-09-20 12:42:54)

ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6527|Scotland
Someone is quick.
stef10
+173|6453|Denmark
Are you sure about that, because you seem a bit eager.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6673
No you fool. We already knew that.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6614|Cumberland, MD, USA
Everyone else knew this. We were trying to keep it secret though; thanks for blowing it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6718|The United Center
This further solidifies my stance on closing registration to BF2s and perma-banning everyone who signed up in 2006.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6702|Peoria, Illinois
BF2 did not come with an instruction guide. Wiki is the next best thing. Please read up on wiki so you can learn stuff like this.

http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/tools/wrench
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6857210530700604626&q=eaten[/google]
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
b.i.g.sjonne
+45|6413|Ruurlo, the Netherlands
Damn NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i blew it sorry guys yea i know im slow BUT THNAKS
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6434|Tyne & Wear, England
Lol everyones being so negative to the thread starter, but i actually i didn't know that.  Then again no one runs around as engineer anyway so i can't see what use it would be.  Have some Karma anyway.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

ThomasMorgan wrote:

This further solidifies my stance on closing registration to BF2s and perma-banning everyone who signed up in 2006.
you cut me real deep Tmo

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2006-09-20 08:32:22)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Which would remove 2/3 of the total site membership. That'll be an active site after that then /sarcasm
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6565|Europe and goddamn proud of it

b.i.g.sjonne wrote:

Damn NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i blew it sorry guys yea i know im slow BUT THNAKS
THNAKS for telling us. Sorry we already knew..
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6718|The United Center

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Which would remove 2/3 of the total site membership. That'll be an active site after that then /sarcasm
It would also remove 2/3 of the total amount of idiots who post here, which, in turn, would rid the forums of bad threads.

Don't worry, your kind would still be able to read the forums...you just wouldn't be able to post.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6806|Kubra, Damn it!

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Have some Karma anyway.
You broke the cardinal rule of karma. Never give karma to people who ask for it. Anyone who has to ask isn't able to earn it on their own and doesn't deserve it.
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6565|Europe and goddamn proud of it

chittydog wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Have some Karma anyway.
You broke the cardinal rule of karma. Never give karma to people who ask for it. Anyone who has to ask isn't able to earn it on their own and doesn't deserve it.
QFT
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

It would also remove 2/3 of the total amount of idiots who post here, which, in turn, would rid the forums of bad threads.

Don't worry, your kind would still be able to read the forums...you just wouldn't be able to post.
So I'm an idiot. Cheers for that.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6434|Tyne & Wear, England
I didn't give Karma because he asked, i gave him Karma because i never knew, like I say though i probably never will use the tactic.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Katash
+4|6530

ThomasMorgan wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

This site is a 'loookal site' for 'loookal peeeple' - 'we'll have no trouble here'

Quit being an anti-social moron and get over yourself.

BTW I dont expect you to understand the quote, you being from 'Verdun' and all.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK
Oh, BTW, perma-banning all '06 members would wipe out 3 mods, 4 game server admins, and Markimus and duk0r. Sure they'd be thrilled at your plan.

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-09-20 09:15:16)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

Pfff... who needs them anyway

Anyways, this is been handled and done and ... over

R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard