drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6748|austria
i played that map a couple of times alone without my mate and it was solalal.. not bad but not exciting BUT!! yesterday some teamplay took place there...!

we played 32 player 12 vs 12 no commander and it was one of the best rounds in my entire BF career!
my mate fooled tanks to follow him i planted their ass up with C4 and .... welcome to valhalla!
the market-flag is a great spot for infantry fights and @ the church we had a lot of exciting shootouts!

i read allot about sniper whoring, nade spam and whatever... omfg don't play sitting duck! NOT ONE death by a sniper and trust me there were some...
next round we hopped into the tanks and had some very good long range tank-fights (in our mind tanks should kill other tanks....) every round end with a score above 100!
they should add a cobra to that map and ill play jalalabad only !

why I'm writing this? too much complaining to less good stories about a good game!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Xinos
+0|6680
Yeah it's a great map. It's very well balanced in terms of what classes and tactics are usefull here. Although USA ALWASE looses on "no vehicles" mode =P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard