Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6653|Peoria
So I work at an elementary school as a reading tutor for first graders. So today, I'm in my tutoring session with my kids, and I find out that one of my boys doesn't have any homework. However, he does have a picture of an animal he has to finish coloring. So he's going about his business while I help the other two, and all of a sudden, he lifts his head up and says:

"How you spell 'Contract Killer'?"

*Me with a dumbfound expression* WHAT?!

"Ima go call my animal 'Contract Killer' cause he bigger an meaner dan all da otha animals, an he go kill dem fo' monies"

*Still dumbfound* "Um, you can't name him 'Contract Killer', thats bad and don't bring it up or I'll get the site supervisor"

So he gives me a look and goes back to coloring, and here's me thinking I avoiding a big problem. Sure enough though, he starts giggling 2 mins later and I look at his paper where he has sloppily written:

"KONTRAKT KILLA"

So to cut the story short, I had to call in the site supervisor and we had to have a LONG talk, and here's me, afraid for the future.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6770|Dallas
I'm so proud of that lil tike.  Someday he will make a wonderful undercover CIA agent.

Keep up the good work teach!
clssfdlogic
+0|6816|Uijeongbu, South Korea
It's unfortunate that kids are turning out like this.  Parents are not taking the responsibility of raising their kids anymore, and the cycle perpetuates.  Imagine what this kid's kids are going to turn out to be.  It'll only get worse and worse. 

Just hope that there are enough people out there with common sense and responsibility to outnumber those that don't.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6849|Bryan/College Station, TX
To answer the question of who's raising our youngest generation?

I point to the ones that raised this generation.

Who then point to those who raised the previous generation.

We have grandparents raising grandchildren because the kid's parents can't parent.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6650|Cumberland, MD, USA
You teach elementary school Elamdri? Good God; you must be a born teacher.

This reminds me of that thread where the man saw the little girl with "I faked it" written across the back of her shorts. The mom was apparently proud of this so the man questioned the morality of the country's parents and of the future of the U.S. As of me, hell yes I'm scared of where this countries going! If we have people like me designing street layouts, pipes, power lines, and other infrastructure (Civil Engineer.) we're fucked!

Edit: Elamdri wrote:So he gives me a look and goes back to coloring, and here's me thinking I avoiding a big problem.You sure you aren't there to learn? LOL

+1 for being in the best clan ever.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-09-19 20:35:51)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6584|Florida
In a way I find this funny about this kid, but in a way I find it disturbing.  Not disturbing in the fact he named a zebra Kontrakt Killa, but in the way his parents are obviously playing more Hitman video games than they are paying attention to him.  I also find it disturbing that the kid is in first grade and knows what a contract killer is.  The kid is going to need help later in life, he will probably be one of those kids that constructs a hit list and gets expelled, tossing him further into a messed up mentality.  There was a kid in my 8th grade class that made a hitlist....I had known this guy since I was probably 7, for some reason I was #5 on the list.  Needless to say he got expelled.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6574|Mountains of NC

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

In a way I find this funny about this kid, but in a way I find it disturbing.  Not disturbing in the fact he named a zebra Kontrakt Killa, but in the way his parents are obviously playing more Hitman video games than they are paying attention to him.  I also find it disturbing that the kid is in first grade and knows what a contract killer is.  The kid is going to need help later in life, he will probably be one of those kids that constructs a hit list and gets expelled, tossing him further into a messed up mentality.  There was a kid in my 8th grade class that made a hitlist....I had known this guy since I was probably 7, for some reason I was #5 on the list.  Needless to say he got expelled.
well next time you need to strive for #1

j/k
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6653|Peoria

InviSniper wrote:

You teach elementary school Elamdri? Good God; you must be a born teacher.

This reminds me of that thread where the man saw the little girl with "I faked it" written across the back of her shorts. The mom was apparently proud of this so the man questioned the morality of the country's parents and of the future of the U.S. As of me, hell yes I'm scared of where this countries going! If we have people like me designing street layouts, pipes, power lines, and other infrastructure (Civil Engineer.) we're fucked!

Edit: Elamdri wrote:So he gives me a look and goes back to coloring, and here's me thinking I avoiding a big problem.
You sure you aren't there to learn? LOL

+1 for being in the best clan ever.Sup man. Yeah, well, I really didn't want to have to get the poor kid in trouble, but he just wouldn't shut up about the damn contract killer thing.
cospengle
+140|6493|Armidale, NSW, Australia
So do the kids learn to read sentences that don't start with 'so'?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command
So you better not piss his parents off.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6671|NT, like Mick Dundee

ATG wrote:

So you better not piss his parents off.
Isn't that the truth.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard