JaMDuDe
+69|6777
For 1, its called sarcasm.

2, I consider these guys radicals. https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42075000/jpg/_42075698_ap_muslim203.jpg Those guys are in europe. I didnt post a number but it is very obvious that there are A LOT of them. Here are a few statistics for you. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4385768.stm And how many muslims were in europe 50 years ago? 10? There are millions of them moving to europe.

3, If you believe your religion involves killing all non-muslims and having 20 children so that most people in europe will be muslim, i think they should leave it at the door when they go in.

4, I didnt mean he would get executed by the government. I meant he would most likely get assasinated or killed by people who hate him.
bakarocket
+12|6548

CameronPoe wrote:

PS It has nothing to do with religion - that's just a badge to say what side your on - the dispute was territorial: expulsion of foreign invaders. Such ignorance!

PPS Phrases like 'potato idiot' show just how racist James-m actually is. You aren't worth trying to get through to with rational argument.
I was talking to you about him, not to him about you, I'm on your side here. I can see how that would have been misconstrued by how I posted though.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6763|d
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4385768.stm

AND that's only in Europe,that article was written in 2005, plus combined with the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion, ant you just digging you own grave with all this hatred ?
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559

CameronPoe wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

I'm not defending terrorists... i just don't think you should generalize about the entire Muslim world.
Exactly. +1. People like James-M see the idiots who burn churches first and foremost as muslims whereas I see them as misguided criminal individuals that happen to be muslim. James_m seeks to associate such criminality with Islam as if it characterises the entire muslim world accurately - Hungary is in a state of chaos right now with burning buildings and cars because of what their prime minister said: does that make ALL Hungarians barbaric/criminal/deranged/etc? I don't think so.
There you go again defending the evil. Blame it on a few radicals, don't generalize. Where the fuck do these radiccals get their beliefs? From the leaders. As long as the leaders are fucked up the normal "muslims' will suffer. And not at the hands of Israel or the US but at the hands of the radical leaders in charge.
syntaxmax642
+32|6624|Seattle

James-m wrote:

sorry lads, ill be right back. I need to go drown a shiite
I will return shortly... i have to go clean my shoes... I just stepped in some Shiite...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

rawls2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

I'm not defending terrorists... i just don't think you should generalize about the entire Muslim world.
Exactly. +1. People like James-M see the idiots who burn churches first and foremost as muslims whereas I see them as misguided criminal individuals that happen to be muslim. James_m seeks to associate such criminality with Islam as if it characterises the entire muslim world accurately - Hungary is in a state of chaos right now with burning buildings and cars because of what their prime minister said: does that make ALL Hungarians barbaric/criminal/deranged/etc? I don't think so.
There you go again defending the evil. Blame it on a few radicals, don't generalize. Where the fuck do these radiccals get their beliefs? From the leaders. As long as the leaders are fucked up the normal "muslims' will suffer. And not at the hands of Israel or the US but at the hands of the radical leaders in charge.
Rawls, you know fine well if you read my post that I'm not 'defending the evil'. I'm defending ordinary non-radical muslims. I'm in no way defending the actions of those particular people that perpetrated the acts, whom I regard as criminals. To suggest otherwise is just a lie.

And by the way Rawls - they suffer both at the hands of radical leaders AND the hands of Israel and the US, to suggest otherwise is also a lie.
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6462|Montreal, Canada

Bubbalo wrote:

Oh, really.  Name one conflict in which a force with superior armament has beat a guerilla force who outnumbers them in a conventional war.
Bolivia vs Che Guevara's rebels.
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6476|H-Town

rawls2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

the_hitman_kills wrote:

I guess you must be another one of those generalizers.  So who are these leaders that are "fucked up"?  Saudi Government? Kuwait? Jordan? Egypt? Mali? Guinea? Indonesia? Bahrain? Algeria etc? etc?

Or are you talking about the leader of extremist groups.....which would be a minority.  I'm confused by your post.

Jusster
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
To all those crazy religious fanatics who are mad at a simple statement, heed this image PLEASE.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/osgood35nyi/gtfo.gif

GTFO.

They say all this shit about Europe/USA and yet they live in them at the same time. Like I said, gtfo.

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-09-19 12:31:54)

Lazzars
+4|6646

BMW330i wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Oh, really.  Name one conflict in which a force with superior armament has beat a guerilla force who outnumbers them in a conventional war.
Bolivia vs Che Guevara's rebels.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerilla

scroll down, which outweighs the other

Examples of countries and wars where guerrilla campaigns were successful

or

Examples of unsuccessful guerrilla campaigns

?
=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6449|San Diego, CA
Here is my take on all this for what its worth.  Radical Islam is the problem.  Not Islam in general.  However, a moderate islamic community that is touched by a radical islamic community will slowly become radical.  Why?  Because radical islam kills those that disagree openly with them.  Thus, the moderates either go along or die.

The problem becomes not focusing on the real problem.  Radical islam is the problem, don't worry about the rest of the muslim population.  Most are just honest, hardworking people who are trying to make a life for themselves.

What we don't need is extreme responses on either side.  No "Let's kill all muslims" or "Let's just make peace with all muslims"

Let's really delinate who the threat is and who it is not.  I spent a year in Iraq when I was an Army Officer.  There were some really great muslims that worked for us as interpreters.  They hated the radical element as much as us.  They took ther life in their own hands everyday when they came to work.  Many had moved onto the US base permenantly because it was too dangerous to go back to their homes every night.  Why?  Because the radicals in their neighborhood knew who they were and considered them "infidels" the same as us.

Do I believe that peace will work with radical islam.  No.  Their belief system allows no compromise.  They will die before giving in.  They are not interested in peace.  They only want a world run by islam and islamic law.  That uncompromising stance ensures that they must be eliminated from the earth.  Will a conventional war accomplish that?  I don't know, I doubt it.  But right now I don't think anyone else has a better idea.   

I'm open to anyone who has a better idea than what is being done now.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

mcminty wrote:

Everyone posting here:

Change the tone of conversation to some actual "Debate and serious talk". I suggest everyone read "The Premier Guide to Debate and Serious Talk. It is stickied at the top of this forum.

So, lets have no:Name callingPersonal AttacksSwearing

Just keep a level head guys, or this thread will quickly be gone. Ok?

Mcminty.

My intention for this thread was to have folks who think Islam is a religion of peace to examine their own words and writtings.
     I think many anti war liberals fail to realize that the Islamonutcases would slit their throats, their childrens throats and drink their blood. Sound wacky?
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6462|Montreal, Canada

ATG wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Everyone posting here:

Change the tone of conversation to some actual "Debate and serious talk". I suggest everyone read "The Premier Guide to Debate and Serious Talk. It is stickied at the top of this forum.

So, lets have no:Name callingPersonal AttacksSwearing

Just keep a level head guys, or this thread will quickly be gone. Ok?

Mcminty.

My intention for this thread was to have folks who think Islam is a religion of peace to examine their own words and writtings.
     I think many anti war liberals fail to realize that the Islamonutcases would slit their throats, their childrens throats and drink their blood. Sound wacky?
Not sure about the blood drinking...
ATG
Banned
http://www.michnews.com/cgi-bin/artman/ … /264/11878

There was a case of a muslim slicing the throat of a Jewish person and drinking the spurting from his neck.
I couldn't find the link yet, but I'm looking.

Last edited by ATG (2006-09-19 13:22:59)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559

Jusster wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I guess you must be another one of those generalizers.  So who are these leaders that are "fucked up"?  Saudi Government? Kuwait? Jordan? Egypt? Mali? Guinea? Indonesia? Bahrain? Algeria etc? etc?

Or are you talking about the leader of extremist groups.....which would be a minority.  I'm confused by your post.

Jusster
What I am saying is this: Cameron says don't judge Islam on the actions of criminal radicals, I say  its unfortunate that the normal muslims get caught in the middle. Why?/ Because their leeaders do nothing about the radicals rrather insight them and condone their actions.
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6476|H-Town
Well considering I walked the streets of Saudi Arabia for 21/2 years at my previous job without getting my throat slit, I'd have to disagree with you ATG.........as usual

Jusster
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6708|Wilmington, DE, US

ATG wrote:

http://www.michnews.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/264/11878

There was a case of a muslim slicing the throat of a Jewish person and drinking the spurting from his neck.
To be honest with you, that looks like a deliberate mistranslation.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
There's a link on YouTube of someone from Hamas calling for the "Slicing of the throats" of jewish people and "Using their blood to quench their children's thirst". It's somewhere but I can't find it right now. And no, not ISRAELIS, JEWISH people.
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6476|H-Town

rawls2 wrote:

Jusster wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Jusster
What I am saying is this: Cameron says don't judge Islam on the actions of criminal radicals, I say  its unfortunate that the normal muslims get caught in the middle. Why?/ Because their leeaders do nothing about the radicals rrather insight them and condone their actions.
When you state "normal Muslims", my question to you is who are you referring to.  When you state "Leaders" once again, who are you referring to?

If you look at Muslim countries in "general" and their leaders (who you claim "incite them"), the U.S. and other western nations consider them to be "Allies".  There are the "few" bad apples who now cause people like yourself to stereotype.

Once again, who are these leaders you refer to that control the masses of the Islamic community?

Jusster
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6765|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

James-m wrote:

when you come to the mainland, if you say one word about islam, or make racial comments publicly, you will be arrested. these rag heads are taking away our so called freedom of speech. your just a muslim sympathiser! go to iraq or iran you piece of shit
Mainland? LOL. James-m - I'm from THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. WE BEAT YOU. GET OVER IT. My 'mainland' is good old Ireland thank you very much. I'd consider continental Europe more my mainland than Britain. You do realise we have NOTHING to do with the UK now, don't you?
You obviously didnt win so bad... ever heard of NI? If i remember correctly NI voted to stay part of the UK, but people in the Republic disagreed with that and started killing people over a period of 10-15 years.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-09-19 14:04:55)

ATG
Banned

Jusster wrote:

Well considering I walked the streets of Saudi Arabia for 21/2 years at my previous job without getting my throat slit, I'd have to disagree with you ATG.........as usual

Jusster
Go back with a box of Bibles and give them to strangers on those streets. I double dog triple dare you.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

ATG wrote:

Jusster wrote:

Jusster
Go back with a box of Bibles and give them to strangers on those streets. I double dog triple dare you.
They'd take them from you at the airport.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

james-m wrote:

arent you in Iraq yet sympathiser?
Ok, you obviously can't handle this thread. Take a break.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6684|Espoo, Finland

Ikarti wrote:

ATG wrote:

Also there was a case of an american who sliced more than just throats and on top of drinking blood he also enjoyed some guts.... And that didn't invole mistranslating....

Don't judge a coutry/religion/species by an individual!
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Gawwad wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

ATG wrote:

Also there was a case of an american who sliced more than just throats and on top of drinking blood he also enjoyed some guts.... And that didn't invole mistranslating....

Don't judge a coutry/religion/species by an individual!
Good point. Before any of them decide to point out that it's been more than one Muslim who have done bad things, let me remind them of how upset some of them got when I pointed out that it's more than one US soldier that has done bad things in Iraq.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard