Poll

China JET vs. USMC JET

China76%76% - 40
Or USMC23%23% - 12
Total: 52
rockstarbaby
+1|6479
Why are the CHINA-JET so superior...? Its not a problem for me when i get a CHINA-JET cause then I only have 1 maybe 2 deaths in a round. But the million dollar question is WHY are the USMC JET so underminded. I dont think I have the same problem with flying against MEC-JET when USMC. They are pretty much ecually matched.

Sorry for bad english, its not my country...

I have to say a good improovent would be to make CHINA-JET more simmular to the USMC.

/Thanks for listening...

And this i my first post so sorry if I did something wrong... Dont get what to do with the "Option" marks.
luckeydogg
+35|6578|C:/system32/pimp.exe
J-10 kicks ass!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6609
The best tactic for an F-35 is to hit and run. Stay high until you spot the j-10 and get right behind them.. If you don't get him he'll probably shake you off his tail, don't try and manuever with them. Go high again and repeat.
rockstarbaby
+1|6479
yeah its true, but a good experienced pilot flying i china JET can find you even if you are high, and the missiles from J-10 hit even when flares are used.. i don't think its quite fair. you can even shake missiles of in CHINA-JET. hey but thanks for the advise..
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6584|Valhalla
Play Daqing its got a F18 which is much more evenly matched to the J10
encoded_evil
+1|6707|Gent
or kubra dam
rockstarbaby
+1|6479
well i dont think I'll meet so many J-10 CHINA-JETS in Kubra Dam...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6739|Tampa Bay Florida
J-10 has better manueverbility, so it can dodge missiles easier
roger smith
+3|6815
the hitboxes and heat sources on all the jets but the f35 are screwed up, its not a matter of jet attribute quality.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6855|The planet Tophet
i like the f-18 better then the f-35 lol i dont like the j-10 too much i mean its good but i dont care for it
CITYHUNT3R
+15|6517|Winnipeg

*TS*tphai wrote:

i like the f-18 better then the f-35 lol i dont like the j-10 too much i mean its good but i dont care for it
You are silly then.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6855|The planet Tophet

CITYHUNT3R wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

You are silly then.
thank you
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6536|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
In real life the FA/18 Hornet would smoke the J-10, On the game..... Depends on the pilot.
rockstarbaby
+1|6479
I still think the J-10 is way better, and i like playing dailian, dragon "Large Maps"..
*RIP*gonzo21
+11|6573|Texas
Yes!!! You must hit and run. The F-35 is no match for the J-10.
Approach the J-10 from high up. Once behind him, dont launch missles until flares are deployed. (You might have to disengage and then find him again, it takes a while for flares to reload)
Once locked on and flares have already been deployed, LAUNCH ALL MISSLES AT ONCE. You will get lucky and one or just maybe two will hit.
Usually I have to spend about 2-3 minutes tryin to take out one jet.

OR you could just try to steal a J-10.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6698
This has been posted be4
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6788|Comber, Northern Ireland
the best tactic for the F-35 is to not let the J-10's take off....i got my aerial service ribbon by doing that...juts kept strafing the runway wen a j10 though it wud take off...come up behind it and send that biatch to the ground with the vulcan
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6689|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
China-jet Ftw
spray_and_pray
+52|6540|Perth. Western Australia
HAH you think a F18 can take down a J10 mano a mano in real life. Some people make me want to laugh the J10 is built upon a eurofighter design with front vertical stabilizers AKA cannards which adds a high amount of agility the eurofighter is known as one of the best jetfighters in the world.... so much for the silly F18 that would pick to go against it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard