James-m
+28|6561|England
im sorry again, but i have no respect for muslims what so ever, any person who is willing to strap a bomb and take lives is a complete idiot. i dont want no left wing bastards saying oh your just a racist, thats FUCKING BULLSHIT! like some guy in this thread said earlier, his kid couldnt even draw a cross but the rag head muslims can wear their towels and prais this so called Allah or whoever he is. They dont give a fuck about us, our culture...... they come over here and make the UK look shit, blame the army for killing islamic people in the middle east...... well if you camel jockeys didnt go around bombing people in the first place WE WOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO BE OUT THERE KICKING YOUR ARSES!!!!!!!!  The guy in the army careers office once asked me why i wanted to join the army, this is no lie, i said    "im sick of those rag heads bombing innocent people in our country" i kid you not..... and he let me through the gates. Bearing in mind that this guy had just come back from Iraq so he kinda shared my hate for them. Seriously, im not  a racist, you may call me one..... but ill turn a blind eye, because i know for a fact itll be all the left wing people that will call me it......
James-m
+28|6561|England

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

the main point in what just happens after pope's speech... WEST HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM!!! simple as that! so ask yourself what gonna be next? freedom of thinking?

take any country in the world where u got muslims communities and tell me if they follow the culture of that country! they do not give a shit to culture of the country they live in!
NEWSFLASH MUSLIM-HATER: The west DOES have freedom of speech. The Pope was FREE to say those things and has suffered NO repercussions other than criticism of his tactlessness and insensitivity. The president of the EU came out to proclaim the fact that the Pope was quite entitled to say what he wanted. As such, you're talking out of your shithole Lisik. You want to believe your warped view of Europe because a) you want us to turn on muslims and b) we're so critical of the terrorist state in which you live.
no repercussions? so what the hell was that suicide threat he received? open your eyes potato idiot
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

James-m wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

the main point in what just happens after pope's speech... WEST HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM!!! simple as that! so ask yourself what gonna be next? freedom of thinking?

take any country in the world where u got muslims communities and tell me if they follow the culture of that country! they do not give a shit to culture of the country they live in!
NEWSFLASH MUSLIM-HATER: The west DOES have freedom of speech. The Pope was FREE to say those things and has suffered NO repercussions other than criticism of his tactlessness and insensitivity. The president of the EU came out to proclaim the fact that the Pope was quite entitled to say what he wanted. As such, you're talking out of your shithole Lisik. You want to believe your warped view of Europe because a) you want us to turn on muslims and b) we're so critical of the terrorist state in which you live.
no repercussions? so what the hell was that suicide threat he received? open your eyes potato idiot
LOL. Intelligent comments as always from James-m - the worst advertisement for British intelligence and racial acceptance on this forum. How does a suicide threat from some random idiot affect someone's freedom of speech? I can say Mohammed fucks donkeys in the ass and someone can threaten to kill me - it doesn't mean I'm not free to say what I want. The authorities have to respond and catch the idiot and slam him in jail. Muslims aren't the only people who threaten to kill someone because of things people say you know. You can't control spastics who respond badly to criticism or blasphemy.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-19 03:31:00)

James-m
+28|6561|England
when you come to the mainland, if you say one word about islam, or make racial comments publicly, you will be arrested. these rag heads are taking away our so called freedom of speech. your just a muslim sympathiser! go to iraq or iran you piece of shit
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6477|Inside my APC
One of the most hate full threads i have read in long time... well done.

Instead of trying to make peace and fix the underlying problems, lets call them names and threaten to kill them all. That will persuade them to make peace.

Stop taking things out of context and look at the whole picture, unless you like living in your dark little corner of the world, where your right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Last edited by the_hitman_kills (2006-09-19 03:41:10)

James-m
+28|6561|England
come again? that seriously makes no sense.......
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6733|Sydney, Australia
Everyone posting here:

Change the tone of conversation to some actual "Debate and serious talk". I suggest everyone read "The Premier Guide to Debate and Serious Talk. It is stickied at the top of this forum.

So, lets have no:Name callingPersonal AttacksSwearing

Just keep a level head guys, or this thread will quickly be gone. Ok?

Mcminty.

CameronPoe wrote:

The west DOES have freedom of speech. The Pope was FREE to say those things and has suffered NO repercussions other than criticism of his tactlessness and insensitivity.
Be honest there was a shitload more reprocussions than some "criticism" Burining of churches murdering a nun threatening to kill all Christians etc etc... And its total bullshit to interpret what he simply quoted in a speech as tactless and insensitive. He didn't create that statement in the context it is no way offensive becuase he did not condone what the quote entails, on the contrary he descirbed it as "brusque" in the same sentence.

You can't possibly expect someone to give a history lesson but censor out any possible offending quotes. Being offended by a history quote put in a negative light is pure ignorance and intolerance to absolutlely anything that resembles an opposing view.
James-m
+28|6561|England
im sorry, i get really fired up and pissed off to the limits when people who defend cowards such as our lovely muslim friends in the middle east, and amongst us..... i think weve got one in Ireland?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

James-m wrote:

when you come to the mainland, if you say one word about islam, or make racial comments publicly, you will be arrested. these rag heads are taking away our so called freedom of speech. your just a muslim sympathiser! go to iraq or iran you piece of shit
Mainland? LOL. James-m - I'm from THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. WE BEAT YOU. GET OVER IT. My 'mainland' is good old Ireland thank you very much. I'd consider continental Europe more my mainland than Britain. You do realise we have NOTHING to do with the UK now, don't you?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-19 03:48:53)

the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6477|Inside my APC
I'm not defending terrorists... i just don't think you should generalize about the entire Muslim world.
bakarocket
+12|6561

James-m wrote:

im sorry, i get really fired up and pissed off to the limits when people who defend cowards such as our lovely muslim friends in the middle east, and amongst us..... i think weve got one in Ireland?
One in Japan, too. When you realise that you're not fighting Islam, you're fighting a twisted and retarded bunch of politically savvy revolutionaries, then you should come back and join the conversation.

The world is a much more complicated place than you have been led to believe.

edited for clarity.

Last edited by bakarocket (2006-09-19 03:54:01)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

the_hitman_kills wrote:

I'm not defending terrorists... i just don't think you should generalize about the entire Muslim world.
Exactly. +1. People like James-M see the idiots who burn churches first and foremost as muslims whereas I see them as misguided criminal individuals that happen to be muslim. James_m seeks to associate such criminality with Islam as if it characterises the entire muslim world accurately - Hungary is in a state of chaos right now with burning buildings and cars because of what their prime minister said: does that make ALL Hungarians barbaric/criminal/deranged/etc? I don't think so.
Diray
+13|6474|København, Danmark

James-m wrote:

A *suicide* threat? I can imagine it now...
Terrorist: .''.. -And if you don't stop badmouthing us, we will burn churches down, bomb your airports and bu-... No, wait! I just got an idea! I'll kill myself. YEAH! TAKE THAT!''
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6558|Doncaster, UK
"We are the Judean People's Front crack suicide squad! Suicide squad...... ATTACK!"

*All stab themselves in the chest*

"That showed 'em!"
- Monty Python's "The Life of Brian"
James-m
+28|6561|England

CameronPoe wrote:

James-m wrote:

Mainland? LOL. James-m - I'm from THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. WE BEAT YOU. GET OVER IT. My 'mainland' is good old Ireland thank you very much. I'd consider continental Europe more my mainland than Britain. You do realise we have NOTHING to do with the UK now, don't you?
arent you in Iraq yet sympathiser?
James-m
+28|6561|England

James-m wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

James-m wrote:

no, you didnt beat us, you used religion as an excuse........ you bomb, same as these muslims. your the same technically...... irish republican army? pffffft, ive seen more guts in the somlia militia
bakarocket
+12|6561

James-m wrote:

James-m wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

no, you didnt beat us, you used religion as an excuse........ you bomb, same as these muslims. your the same technically...... irish republican army? pffffft, ive seen more guts in the somlia militia
This is the point where we realise he isn't someone to bother arguing with. And the point we remember that old internet adage involving arguing on the internet.
JaMDuDe
+69|6789
Europe has too many people like cameron. They say stop generalizing and that most muslims are human rights activist peace lovers. Meanwhile millions of muslims including the huge minority of radicals immigrate to europe without changing any of their beliefs. Once they get enough people there the pope will not be able to say what he said without getting killed. Moderate muslims are not gona be the ones leading the war on radical islam. I doubt most moderate muslims even think the extremists are bad. They probably only condemn it when they are pressured to by the public.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6491

stratozyck wrote:

I love this... I really get the feeling that a lot of people are starting to understand Islam.  They have been at war with the nonbelievers since their inception and they will always be.  There are too many weirdos running around wanting to give into these nuts.  Antyime someone offends them, its DEATH.  I am actually a pretty liberal guy... not a Republican thats for sure.  I am tired of these nuts pushing the world around. 

MOD: removed - just grow up.
Dude you just moved up major points in my respectible and insight full response category.  If most religions werent AGAINST murder and mayhem then they would declare war against (extremist) Islamic regimes.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

bakarocket wrote:

James-m wrote:

James-m wrote:

This is the point where we realise he isn't someone to bother arguing with. And the point we remember that old internet adage involving arguing on the internet.
Lads - you do realise that NORTHERN IRELAND and THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND are two separate entities. I'm not talking about the IRA of the 70s and 80s or anything that has happened in Northern Ireland. I'm telling you the REPUBLIC of Ireland won its independence back from the Brits after 800 years of occupation, in the early part of last century. Patronising phrases like 'mainland' don't apply to me because I live in a free, independent and sovereign country, our 'mainland' would actually be continental Europe. Read some fucking history for God's sake. Do you seriously not know the difference between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland? We aren't even part of the commonwealth! We hit the escape button! Capiche?

PS It has nothing to do with religion - that's just a badge to say what side your on - the dispute was territorial: expulsion of foreign invaders. Such ignorance!

PPS Phrases like 'potato idiot' show just how racist James-m actually is. You aren't worth trying to get through to with rational argument.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-19 10:02:19)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6776|d

James-m wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

James-m wrote:

Sympathiser. that like being called anti-semitic if you don't like what isreal is doing.

iam also a sympathiser, maybe i should be in iran right ?
HM1{N}
+86|6656|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Lisik wrote:

its is funny when u calling most radical sheites organisation in lebanon(hezbollah) - freedom fighters!
They are, they were created because you Israelis tried once again to steal something that wasn't yours...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

James-m wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

James-m wrote:

Actually I'm a racist-sympathiser - mind if I come over to your house? We can talk about how nasty and smelly all those muzzies, kikes, chinks and pakis are. Sound good?

*sarcasm* - for the benefit of the mods

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-19 09:41:42)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

JaMDuDe wrote:

Europe has too many people like cameron. They say stop generalizing and that most muslims are human rights activist peace lovers
. Meanwhile millions of muslims including the huge minority of radicals immigrate to europe without changing any of their beliefs. Once they get enough people there the pope will not be able to say what he said without getting killed. Moderate muslims are not gona be the ones leading the war on radical islam. I doubt most moderate muslims even think the extremists are bad. They probably only condemn it when they are pressured to by the public.
Let's decipher this drivel:
(1) When has anybody said 'most muslims' are 'human rights activist peace lovers'. That is patently ridiculous. By western values, their religion firmly places women beneath men for a start and I can't imagine they're queuing up outside the Amnesty International offices to sign up. READ. READ. READ. Don't make things up - it makes your arguments sound STUPID.

(2) When did you carry out your opinion survey of muslims to find out how many/few of them were 'radical'? I'd be interested to see your statistics. Maybe you could post some graphs. Radicals are real suckers for stat surveys. Where on earth are you pulling these magic assumed/mentally-fabricated numbers from?

(3) Oh yeah! That's right - Europe is a mono-religious society. You have to leave your own religion at the door on the way in. It won't be long before I'm deported for being an atheist!! LOL

(4) Ooooh! Spooky conspiracy theories about entire races/creeds!! Remind you of a little angry Austrian anyone? JaMDuDe - in Europe we have something called immigration control. It hasn't really caught on in the US yet. You should propose it in Congress. The Pope will always be free to say what he wants - it's guaranteed under law. Anyone who attempts to break the law in response to someone exercising their right to free speech will be punished accordingly. Understand?

(5) That of course is just your opinion. I have no idea what you're basing your opinion on specifically but based on your other failed arguments I'll bet it isn't anything much.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard