negolien
+3|6499
Hey,

I think the extremists are bad. Most Muslims are good. However justifying the Palastinian use of suicide bombers  is unacceptable. There has to be a clear line drawn between mainstream Muslims and the extremists imo. The clouding of these issues has only made children think killing innocent people is ok as long as it has a cause. The really sad thing is this. Look at the reaction to the cartoons and the Pope's quote and other events. These acts of violance are supposed to prove those that say Muslims are all violent wrong how? People should take a chapter from King, Mandela and Ghandi. Non violent protests are much more successful then acting like a barbarian. If u don't have an Army or a Nation and non violent protests don't work maybe u shoulda just stfu lol. Just because some people feel a certain way don't make it so. Majority rule wins.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6713|Wilmington, DE, US

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Armageddon? Funny, just what Bush wants.
Bush told you this? No?  OK shut up...
God damn, have you not heard the things he's said and the things he believes in? Don't tell me to shut up due to your own ignorance.
Sondernkommando
+22|6720
These irate Islamists should protest Ahmadinejad (Iran's President) calling for the destruction of Israel and annhiliation of world Jewry; should decry the Swedish Imam who sells tapes calling Jews pigs and apes; should reject Nasrallah's charter goal of Israel's annhiliation.

They are hypocrites of the highest order.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6533|Global Command
I...have to agree with Ikarti on this one.
Bush believes he has been selected  by God to by a figure of destiny in the Armageddon.

Christian fanatics are only more dangerous than Muslim fanatics because we have the big guns and bombs.
WMD's in the hands of insane Islamist would be disasterous, because they are the worst kind of deathsuicidemurdering religious fanatics the world has ever seen.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6713|Wilmington, DE, US

Sondernkommando wrote:

These irate Islamists should protest Ahmadinejad (Iran's President) calling for the destruction of Israel and annhiliation of world Jewry; should decry the Swedish Imam who sells tapes calling Jews pigs and apes; should reject Nasrallah's charter goal of Israel's annhiliation.

They are hypocrites of the highest order.
I missed the "annihilation of world Jewry part." Is this new? Last time I checked there were also a ton of "accidental" mistranslations.
tip700
+9|6628

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

FirFirst off, I'm not a racist, nazi or inbred Hill Billy with a fear of other cultures; I am (or was) very liberal but the debate I heard on the radio this morning about the Pope's word really did wind me up.

Many of the "I hate Islam" brigade can't stop telling us how Muslims want to Islamify the World and take away our freedoms and how we will never let that happen yada yada; but it already has!!!

I mean, television networks, newspapers & magazines are scared sh*tless about "offending" Muslims since the Dutch cartoon fiasco and other similar reactions.  The Pope's words have caused the burning of churches and a nun was shot dead in a revenge attack.

When someone dies because of this, violence wins and it's made worse by pandering to their fragile egos.  Freedom of Speech has already taken it's first hit. 

The most annoying thing about it is how we mustn’t offend them but they can offend us (By the way, I'm atheist so I'm not trying to start a Muslims vs. Christians thing).  If the BBC were to show a comedy sketch that involved Muhammad there would be uproar and I just wish for every cartoon of Allah that causes "offence", two more would come out until these people (and of course I know there are many followers of Islam that aren't violent but still voice there anger, even the moderates) realise that they can not dictate what people are and aren't allowed to say, especially when the so-called perpetrator doesn't even live in an Islamic country.

So what do you think guys, has freedom of speech already lost some of it's qudos?
I totally agree with you. I dont know whether its been posted already but theres a famous quote id like to add that somes up my feelings on freedom of speech and how it should be:

"I may not agree with what you say, but ill fight for your right to say it"
herrr_smity
+156|6632|space command ur anus
I'm actually getting a bit annoyed at the Muslims, they call our way of life immoral and our women whores.
yet if we mention their "profet" then they bur our flags attack our embassy's, and threaten to attack our homelands.
even Muslims that have moved to the west have this attitude towards western culture and western people, they come over here and demand that MY country need to change THAT OUR country's needs to "integrate" them yet many of them after having lived in a western contry for year`s they don't even speak the native language. and then they have the balls enuff to demand that we change our laws and way of life to soot them better, its like coming into another mans house and moving the furniture around.

i know that this does not apply to all Muslims but it seems that there are significant number of Muslims that feel this way.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6635|USA

KILLSWITCH wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

atheism will eventually win, even if it takes another thousand years
I couldn't agree more mate and I truly hope it does, it would make the world by far a better place for everyone.
you may have a point...if you dont have a god then its impossible for you to kill in the name of one.
smtt686
+95|6635|USA

Ikarti wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

and you don't seem to know anything about that, idiot.
There's nothing racist about it. If one group of people are allowed to flaunt their culture in the name of equality, why can't another?
Fine, fine, but did you read his post? He's preaching something very different. And what the fuck kind of school is he sending his kid to where he can't wear a crucifix. I have a feeling that's a lie, and if it's not, and he cares so much about it, he can send his kid to a school where he can wear a damned crucifix.
wow ikarti...calling him a liar and a racist...new low even for you
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6564

Ikarti wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

You folks in the UK dont have any freedom of speach. I feel for you i reaslly do. Friends of mine there are sickened to death by whats going on in your country. Its pretty bad when you cant even casually mention a sarcastic word to a muslim on the street in passing without being arrested, yet a muslim can stand there in the street and plop down his prayer matt if he wants, get up and burn a british flag and chant "god is Great" "Death to Blair" without even a warning. When in gods name is the UK going to wake up and its citizens going to take back there country? In the history of the UK ive never seen you all EVER stand by and be invaded as you have been now. If i could(and not be thrown in jail to rot) Id come over and smash some faces with you all!

Its a fucking JOKE. My Kid cant even draw a picture of a cross in school, But a Muslim kid can wear his Fucking towel on his head if he wishes. My kid cant wear his cross on his chain from his baptism, But yet other kids can still wear there frigging dishtowels around the school. WTF. It sickens me.
White pride world wide huh?
It has nothing to with white pride. I am an American with Mexican blood. I am also very brown in skin color. I hate the man but this shit with the muslims is ridiculous. I agree with the thread starter. We call them a name and that gives them the right to kill. Fuck them and their evil ways. The Pope was right. He should have never apologized. He should have said,"SEE, I told you so." based on the response from these wackos.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6559
We should all have the right to say what we want, including the Pope. It wouldn't harm if, as a world leader with a PR team behind him, he worded things more diplomatically and kept his obvious disdain for islam within his own circle, but hey - the guys a kiddy-fiddler-sympathising PanzerCardinal who probably knifed a few jews back in WWII, so his lack of tact doesn't surprise me.

PS Funny how the protesters proved who he quoted to be largely correct.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-18 16:23:39)

paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6744
Just try having a protest outside a mosque and see how quick you get arrested.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6564
Maybe if the Muslims stopped chopping peoples heads off and the men stopped butt fucking each other they would realize that Islam is a religion of homosexual deviants and violent inbred camel humpers.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6585|SE London

Bertster7 wrote:

The Jesus the Jew T-Shirt.
http://heliolith.com/wp/wp-content/jesusjew.JPG

Ignore all those who try to deny us free speech - I'll say what the fuck I like. If certain religious groups don't like it, fuck 'em.

Jesus Fucking Christ - Where will it end?
Removed by mod - too much

Free speech is here to stay. It is yet another one of our civil liberties that are under threat in this climate of fear.
I've been censored by the mods for posting degrading images of Jesus - I'm shocked and appalled this could happen in a thread about freedom of speech!

Is this too much as well?
http://www.shortandhappy.com/images/mohammed.gif

I've left it as a link so as not to offend too many people.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2006-09-18 16:31:42)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6559
Jesus of Nazareth raped my pony ... and he didn't even get a yellow!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6585|SE London

rawls2 wrote:

Maybe if the Muslims stopped chopping peoples heads off and the men stopped butt fucking each other they would realize that Islam is a religion of homosexual deviants and violent inbred camel humpers.
Whereas the roots of Christianity lie far more in Paedophillia. Catholics seem to love a nice young boy and that's far better, isn't it?

Last edited by Bertster7 (2006-09-18 16:39:11)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6564
God only knows what those Islamic imans do to little kids. Oh thats right they are taught to blow themselves up. But not before they get butt fucked by the whole tribe.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6564
WARNING: The contents of this post are for pure entertainment purpose only and the author of said post in no way condones the deliberate violence towards Irish people.

CameronPoe wrote:

According to Islam, I can now start killing all Irish folk because you disrespected Jesus.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-09-18 17:03:04)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6559

rawls2 wrote:

WARNING: The contents of this post are for pure entertainment purpose only and the author of said post in no way condones the deliberate violence towards Irish people.

CameronPoe wrote:

According to Islam, I can now start killing all Irish folk because you disrespected Jesus.
LOL.  Jesus went on to rape Mohammed afterwards and big Mo' loved it!
SenatorMendoza
+7|6492
Free speech all the way, either everything is ok to talk about or nothing is.

but:

STOP RELIGION BASHING!

you won't achieve anything except your own amusement.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6564

CameronPoe wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Don't forget that Mohammed gave St. Patrick STD's.
11thdsv
+3|6718|fort worth, tx.
i say fuckin' nuke there ass's and make a big goddamn ash tray out of the middle east that way you dont miss anyone.
smtt686
+95|6635|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

We should all have the right to say what we want, including the Pope. It wouldn't harm if, as a world leader with a PR team behind him, he worded things more diplomatically and kept his obvious disdain for islam within his own circle, but hey - the guys a kiddy-fiddler-sympathising PanzerCardinal who probably knifed a few jews back in WWII, so his lack of tact doesn't surprise me.

PS Funny how the protesters proved who he quoted to be largely correct.
i cant believe this but i actually agree with cameron.. except for the diplomatically part.  Time to take the kid gloves off if they are going to be killing nuns and what not.

also, they burned an effigy of the pope.  What would happen if someone burned an effigy of mohammed or even a current islamic leader?  just curious/
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6730|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA

rawls2 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Don't forget that Mohammed gave St. Patrick STD's.
I smell the start of WWIII. lmao
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6769|Dallas
I think an official modern day holy war is in order.

But then again, thats just me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard