eagles1106
+269|6584|Marlton, New Jersey.
Blargh, fuck TEH GIANTS!  You bastards took the freak out for the season! Kearsey, you're too good to get pwned!!!!

Im pissed.  Anybody else got sad sad Nfl news?

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-09-18 15:57:09)

kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
the eagles suuck
eagles1106
ORLY?  McNabb is 2nd in passing yards for the season and we got 2 peeps in the top10 for sacks.  We pwn, and were going to the bowl again, and were gonna win it this time.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada

eagles1106 wrote:

ORLY?  McNabb is 2nd in passing yards for the season and we got 2 peeps in the top10 for sacks.  We pwn, and were going to the bowl again, and were gonna win it this time.
k w/e. not if you perform like you did last year. best game i watched was when the seahawks totally owned the eagles.
eagles1106
Bah if I remember that was after McNabb got injured.  The "jerk" (as I like to call him, otherwise known as T.O. ...) is long gone in Dallas now which is good because he was a negative influence on the team and I fucking hate him, our players are healthy, and I just have the same hunch I did the year they went to the bowl.  Were gonna pwn

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-09-18 16:02:13)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
who cares...not even real football!
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
you may go to the bowl, but you wont win.

steelers are gonna take it baby woo woo
eagles1106
Ew, Steelers.

...I knew a comment like that would come along.  You were born in ENGLAND.  CULTURE is different, now learn to be respective of others cultures and activities.  If you want, ill call it AMERICAN Football from now on.  I however love the real football as well and play it every chance I get.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-09-18 16:04:29)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida

eagles1106 wrote:

Blargh, fuck TEH GIANTS!  You bastards took the freak out for the season! Kearsey, you're too good to get pwned!!!!

Cant say that I do have sad NFL news, the Colts are 2-0 so far this year.  Ive got my fingers crossed for a season similar to last year.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6634|USA
Go Bears!
eagles1106

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Cant say that I do have sad NFL news, the Colts are 2-0 so far this year.  Ive got my fingers crossed for a season similar to last year.
You know what will happen though when they get to the AFC Championship game
KO
Banned
+31|6544|New Jersey
eagles wtf happened? get em next week...BEST PART of the game is when akers tried to fight brandon jacobs and like the whole giaants team hahah             GO EAGLES

Last edited by KO (2006-09-18 16:12:41)

batman_psu
+3|6752
all i can say is thank god for stallworth
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6552|The Land of Claywhore
http://nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20060917_CLE@CIN

Could've been worse.
https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/robo2012/img9152876.jpg

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-09-18 16:21:43)

ljason8eg
+3|6495
American football is the real football. SOCCER may be the most boring "sport" in the world to play and to watch.
RasorX
+17|6744|Indianapolis
Do you know the difference between the Grammys and the Superbowl?

The Eagles have won a Grammy.

GO COWBOYS!!
[AZEG]PhxBravo
Moved to "Phxbravo" account
+10|6451|phoenix, az

Naughty_Om wrote:

Go Bears!
YEA!! GO BEARS!!!!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida

eagles1106 wrote:

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

You know what will happen though when they get to the AFC Championship game
Yeah, they will fuck it up like they always do.  Atleast this time we dont have to rely on Vanderjacht or however the hell is last name is spelled.  He was horrible at choking under pressure.  Im glad we dont have him anymore.....fucker.  We got the Patriots kicker now lol.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
wait, your football is where you run around tryna land it at the other end, which should be called hand ball more that football...and then there is the REAL!!! football here in europe where we actually use out FEET!! to get it into the goal, now to me it is football and your 'football' is well...just a load of bollocks to be honest. i watched it and my god i actually fell asleep in pure and utter boredom!
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6552|The Land of Claywhore

ELITE-UK wrote:

wait, your football is where you run around tryna land it at the other end, which should be called hand ball more that football...and then there is the REAL!!! football here in europe where we actually use out FEET!! to get it into the goal, now to me it is football and your 'football' is well...just a load of bollocks to be honest. i watched it and my god i actually fell asleep in pure and utter boredom!
https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/robo2012/thumbs20down20col.gif
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida

ELITE-UK wrote:

well, to me your football is a load of bollocks as well, here its called Soccer.   Dont care much for it.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6604|Philadelphia, PA
Go! Eagles!

https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/116/dawkplex24tcuh5.gif
RasorX
+17|6744|Indianapolis
I had no idea the Powerbomb TM was a legal move.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I dunno.. american football has too many breaks. it just looks like they run at each other, hit each other, and then the guy with the ball throws it to the one guy who managed to get past the other team. Then they repeat until full time.

I'm probably wrong on my take of American Football, but still, Rugby is better. You don't get people wearing pussy body armour and you get cool stuff like the Haka. Plus the fact that my country is seen as the best in the world... well... all the chriteria for a sweet sport.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561
I won three games this week in my football pool. Fuck the underdogs!!! Damn them to hell!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard