Abstinuous
+33|6475
How do u get 25 mins and 33 mins IAR to gain badges, what maps do u play, certainly not karkand
Ben>You
+90|6570
32 Players on a 64 map.
Abstinuous
+33|6475
salam and thanks
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6729|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
high piont servers i play em just cuza...ok fine am a a kark whore now that thats off my chest
search high on the search thinging in bf2 and ull get some high pionts server find on like dragon valler and be friggen commander and sit in aa so u get lots of badges anywho yea
i aint like paid attention on the times but just set a timer up like i set mine on the stove or my watch but ya their ya go ok mm by...ha some noob thouhg u could get high off one bowl wow maybe u can dont work for me peace
deathhaven
+4|6732

Tushers wrote:

high piont servers i play em just cuza...ok fine am a a kark whore now that thats off my chest
search high on the search thinging in bf2 and ull get some high pionts server find on like dragon valler and be friggen commander and sit in aa so u get lots of badges anywho yea
i aint like paid attention on the times but just set a timer up like i set mine on the stove or my watch but ya their ya go ok mm by...ha some noob thouhg u could get high off one bowl wow maybe u can dont work for me peace
what the hell did he just say??????
Mad Ad
+178|6555|England, UK
hahahahaha!

alot of not much by the looks of it
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6577|Denmizzark!!
The fuck??..
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6737
Lol
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6610|England

Abstinuous wrote:

How do u get 25 mins and 33 mins IAR to gain badges, what maps do u play, certainly not karkand
Low player numbers on any 64 size map will guarantee it. 8v8 is perfect on 64size maps for those time reqs.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6552|Bournemouth, South England

Tushers wrote:

https://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2241/bunnylz8.jpg

Last edited by Penetrator_01 (2006-09-18 14:32:19)

BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6635|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I think it's funny how High Points servers are not allowed yet there is a bullshit 33 min IAR requirement for some medals.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6635|Reisterstown, MD

BabySpinach wrote:

I think it's funny how High Points servers are not allowed yet there is a bullshit 33 min IAR requirement for some medals.
lol qft.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6818|Golden, CO
You guys know that maps like Fu She Pass can last well over 33 minutes with a full 64 person server right?  Maybe if you stopped playing on just 24/7 Karkand servers you'd know this.
Abstinuous
+33|6475
thanks for the input and Tushers seriously wtf:)
Drexel
+43|6520|Philadelphia
Two words.... KUBRA DAM
BlokieBF2
+11|6696
try and find an infantry only map, those games seem to go for 45 mins +
ThrashingFury
+1|6481|Vermont

Abstinuous wrote:

18 man Warlord servers work well if you have SF
Abstinuous
+33|6475
that's a no
greenhaven
+47|6510

BabySpinach wrote:

HP servers aren't allowed? SHIT!
adv3rsary
+28|6760
look for servers with words "high points" in them... or pistol knives karkand games.. those last forever
greenhaven
+47|6510
Yeah, uh, a friend told me about one of those. It takes forever to get though the game, since everyone keeps getting revived, and it's just PK.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6524|Somewhere else

Dont use Pistol and Knives unless you want your stats reset. Rarely EA/DICE will catch you on them, but if they do. zero score for you. 

Any maps that are large and require a bit of trekking between flags can last a while. My longest round ever was a shade over an hour and a half....torture... Usually the 64 player maps half to most empty take a while. as previously said...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6675|Washington, DC

BabySpinach wrote:

I can't believe I know this:

High points servers in the ROE mean servers that say, on Karkand for instance, "USMC cap hotel and no other flag so game lasts longer". Basically forcing ticket bleed to not happen.

Long rounds under normal gameplay rules are allowed.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6702|San Francisco, CA

deathhaven wrote:

Tushers wrote:

what the hell did he just say??????
Let me help you translate it.

"I fail at English."

Done.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard