Poll

Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????

yes52%52% - 182
no47%47% - 162
Total: 344
mad scotsman
+177|6610|scotland
i have pink shirts and pink ties as well as an assortment of other colours for my work,,,im not gay.. i have a beautiful fiance and i always get compliments on my dress sense, so id say it was totally acceptable..like was said though,,i think pink can only be pulled off by someone who is confident enough to wear it.
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6544

mad scotsman wrote:

i have pink shirts and pink ties as well as an assortment of other colours for my work,,,im not gay.. i have a beautiful fiance and i always get compliments on my dress sense, so id say it was totally acceptable..like was said though,,i think pink can only be pulled off by someone who is confident enough to wear it.
True
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6671|Everett, WA, US

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Voted no as its fucking Pink for Christ sake !!!
only real men can pull off the colour pink mate guess ur a weedy little prick then

lmao
You need to be tough to handle pink?  How do girls pull it off then?

Pink doesn't go well with suits IMO.  It does make you look a bit like a fairy, so if you think it compliments a suit, then that is just your taste.  And your taste is gay.

Those complimenting your pinkness are also closet cases

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2006-09-18 13:32:50)

alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6675|Houston, Texas
Go get an emo haircut with your pinkshirts, and stay off the internet. go hold hands together. pink is for two things, guys on a date, and sausage smugglers.

get with the program.

Last edited by alien-DSW-Gen (2006-09-18 13:31:54)

xXGamingBugXx
+30|6544

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

Go get an emo haircut with your pinkshirts, and stay off the internet. go hold hands together. pink is for two things, guys on a date, and sausage smugglers.

get with the program.
Lol noob?
mad scotsman
+177|6610|scotland

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

get with the program.
LMFAO,,what sort of program are you guys with??

seriouisly,,wearing a pink shirt to school, is a BIG no no.

however, when you wee boys grow up to be mature and get a job, youll understand what a bit of style can do for you.

if hot chicks at my work tell me i look sexy with my pink shirt on , then im wearing a fuking pink shirt.

if you wee neds (non educated delinquents) tell me it s wrong then Im GONNA WEAR A PINK SHIRT..

get with the program guys , it might help you get layed and maybe even a g/f with a name that doesnt end in JPEG.
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6544

mad scotsman wrote:

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

get with the program.
LMFAO,,what sort of program are you guys with??

seriouisly,,wearing a pink shirt to school, is a BIG no no.

however, when you wee boys grow up to be mature and get a job, youll understand what a bit of style can do for you.

if hot chicks at my work tell me i look sexy with my pink shirt on , then im wearing a fuking pink shirt.

if you wee neds (non educated delinquents) tell me it s wrong then Im GONNA WEAR A PINK SHIRT..

get with the program guys , it might help you get layed and maybe even a g/f with a name that doesnt end in JPEG.
QFE
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6643|7th level of hell

Gawwad wrote:

Pink shirts work very well with suits.

I don't feel gay when wearing pink.
If you're not tough enough to handle pink don't judge others for having the balls
dont you mean "Liking the BALLS?"
P581
Monkey
+44|6471
I don't understand your question, is it okay for men to wear pink?

By who's standard? Which culture? Which social groups? In which period of history?
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6555|london, enlgand
Bloddy Hell, This Is The Most Popular Post Ive Ever Made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Me
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6465|Montreal, Canada
Men who wear pink are secure enough with their own sexuality to not think they are making any statement of gayness.

And women love that.

Last edited by BMW330i (2006-09-18 15:39:11)

Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6558|Kent, UK
Lets clear this up once and for all. Speaking as someone from S/E England, if you see a guy wearing pink, he's probably NOT gay. Gay people are generally trendy, and pink is DEFINATELY not in fashion anymore.
No one colour is gay, or straight, or slightly bendy. There is only fashion, what's in and what's not.
What makes a man gay is that he is attracted to other men, rather than women
Latin lesson:
HOMO = SAME
HETERO = OPPOSITE
therefore:
Homosexual = Sexually prefers same gender
Heterosexual = Sexually prefers opposite gender
THAT is the only thing that defines whether someone is gay or not.
Not what they wear.
Uberge
Sigs are for n00bs
+17|6439|Sydney, Australia
LOL fighting about pink shirts on a bf2 forum
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6472|New York
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with a NO on this one. Pink is just wrong on males, regardless of what people say. Pink and men do not mix, at all...sorry.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6724|Eastern PA
Yes. I have a pink shirt. Several actually.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6671|Everett, WA, US

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

Lets clear this up once and for all. Speaking as someone from S/E England, if you see a guy wearing pink, he's probably NOT gay. Gay people are generally trendy, and pink is DEFINATELY not in fashion anymore.
No one colour is gay, or straight, or slightly bendy. There is only fashion, what's in and what's not.
What makes a man gay is that he is attracted to other men, rather than women
Latin lesson:
HOMO = SAME
HETERO = OPPOSITE
therefore:
Homosexual = Sexually prefers same gender
Heterosexual = Sexually prefers opposite gender
THAT is the only thing that defines whether someone is gay or not.
Not what they wear.
That's good, because I like to go out in public with a gold hoop earring in my left ear, leather chaps, sandles (in the city), and a pink mesh tank-top that doesn't quite go down to my navel.

We aren't saying that wearing pink makes you a butt pirate.  We just think that what you wear shows you work at the fudge factory.  Pink is low in the list of signs.  Butt it's in the list.

BMW330i wrote:

Men who wear pink are secure enough with their own sexuality to not think they are making any statement of gayness.

And women love that.
Would me kissing another guy right on the mouth with alot of tounge show that I'm secure with my heterosexuality?  Doing gay things does show security.  Just in a really flaming way.

Last edited by NemeSiS-Factor (2006-09-18 22:48:03)

BMW330i
Banned

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

BMW330i wrote:

And women love that.
Would me kissing another guy right on the mouth with alot of tounge show that I'm secure with my heterosexuality?  Doing gay things does show security.  Just in a really flaming way.
You're going to compare making out with a guy to wearing a pink shirt? Proportion please.

Besides I've made out with a guy before because a couple of my female friends were buggin us to and we were all hocked up on cocaine, so we did. And I'm as straight as a nail.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6674|A sunburnt country
It's a colour FFS.  Get over it and grow up
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke

loonitic wrote:

Voted no as its fucking Pink for Christ sake !!!
The only people who pull off "Salmon pink" are queers or people who like the gay attention.

Ok honestly i don't do pink my missus does and as i try not to colour co-ordinate i tend not to wear it.
I know only one of my firends who wears pink and he ain't gay he is camp as hell.
BMW330i
Banned
Why do I notice the UK guys have a bigger problem with pink than north americans?
FHS01
+2|6436|Nottingham
Pink just looks GAY end of story
BMW330i
Banned

FHS01 wrote:

Pink just looks GAY end of story
How is a color gay? It's a fucking color.

If the shirt had patterns of penis silhouettes i think THAT would consitute as gay.. or... if you dress up like an emofag... but the color in itself isn't gay. Just your noob perceptions is all.

Last edited by BMW330i (2006-09-19 01:24:57)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke

BMW330i wrote:

Why do I notice the UK guys have a bigger problem with pink than north americans?
Probally cus when we think Pink we think female genitalia.
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6714|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
I have absolutly no problems in wearing pink...if it looks good on me and I can pull it off I'l wear it,  as well as that I'm a firefigther and a paramedic, I run into burning buildings for a living and I got the scars to prove it....35 stitchs in my face to be exact, now turned into 4 scars.......

Would love to see anyone walk up to me and say I look gay in a pink shirt !
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

What a stupid question, asking if Pink Shirts are gay, on the internets of all things

Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay????? - No

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard