MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6486|The Suburb at Karkand
Hey guys I was wondering if I could get Expert Special Ops being commander and getting 40 kills with Artillery can I?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6714

Yep, good luck though.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6481
yeah.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6643|Sea to globally-cooled sea
you can do it.  My highest kill streak (39) I got while commander, and I did get over 50 kills that round.  what you need to do is situate yourself as both commander and defender.  Don't seek combat, but hang by your main if it's cappable and be aware of your surroundings.  If someone comes to blow up your UAV pick him off.

I didn't get any of my expert badges commanding, but had I had the requirements I could have.

You can, too.

You just need to be a good commander.  Don't neglect your team for the hopes of getting a gold badge.  It will come.  I never thought I'd get my expert sniper without being in a tank or commander, but one round I just had a fantastic round.  be patient, it will come.

Good luck, and keep us posted
MT_Androo
Banned
Trust me i can get alot of arty kills ill just do infantry and command with artillery oh yeah ill go in a 64 karkand server

Last edited by MT_Androo (2006-09-17 18:44:04)

Wojo97civic
+5|6467
you can but its going to be hard unless you are very lucky with your arty
SenatorMendoza
+7|6505
bloody statspadders! teaching the nooooooobs how to cheat
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6739|Eastern PA
Just go infantry to get it. Focusing on where to direct artillery will distract from the task at hand, getting the requisite kills.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

If you must do it with arty. Karkand Alley. Jalalabad as USMC is also a good one since the MEC get their asses kicked and end up all sat in the market.
Toonces7
+11|6591|Iowa
I had over 40 arty kills on mass destruction once.  Great map for it.  The forces get bunched up if the attacking force gets pinned down at their base.  Great for arty.
MT_Androo
Banned
Ok thx guys ill give you all karma when i get some
DSRTurtle
+56|6702
Karkand is the best map I've found for trying to get 40 arty kills in a round. 

It can be hard.  It helps if the battle degenerates into a stalemate at the train wreck.
rasta_jon
+1|6451
Im nowhere near my expert badges but iv had 59 kills with arty on karkand you need to be on a full server and hope the battle ends up on either side of the bridge after a good fight at the city entrance these are the best places iv found to get a lot of arty kills and this scenario plays out quite alot

good luck m8

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard