cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6688|NJ

ATG wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

It was definatly fun. I'd do it again, I logged on 30 mins early and before anyone else was on, it was Camerion, lowing, and myself and lowing was kicking our asses ..... But to be fair we should change the times up.. Not too many people showed up on time when 1 oclock hit I think it was like 14-7 libs... I can make it at any time so count me in next time, also find out the region most people are from to fill it up as quick as possible.

Very upset Horseman and I didn't see him but ATG wheren't there.
I was there for the first 3-4 rounds and started loosing connections. I'm yerded.
I have a new cable connection. Maybe it sucks.
But, I got to grease Bubbalo a few times and it was a blast.
Most fun I've had gaming online since the old Raven Shield days.

Pistol match anyone?
Ahhh your yerded? I got a few knife Kills on you.. Ok I know you werent' really there but they made me feel good.  It's proabably your conection cause I actually had a really good ping and only one spike through the whole game.
cpt.fass1
+329|6688|NJ
I think I gotto piss more people off on this website. No one bothered to take any screenshots of killing me. And I got owned by armor today..
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6512|Πάϊ

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

32v32 is not going to happen. It would be cool but only about half the people would show up. 15v15 would be the best and on a 32v32 map with no unlocks like competition style. We should also not go live by loading into a server. People with faster computers got in almost a min or two ahead of some people.  All you need to do is do the rcon exec admin.restartmap and then it will go live.

Other than that gg to everyone, even the libs. It was fun being able to see everyone on here play in the same server.
QFE

Thing is the server probably favored the cons. If you take a look at the pings you'll see what I mean. Personally I joined on the 2nd game on Mashtuur and played also a bit of Shonghua and the libs were kicking ass but I had to go cause my ping was worse than everyone's (usually about 190, but reached a peak of 430!!!) I didn't quit cause we were losing like some people implied...

It was great though and I hope we can do it again, only this time on a different server please?

Congrats to the guys who made this happen.

Last edited by oug (2006-09-17 04:29:03)

ƒ³
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
Marley:  I don't remember the first one, but at least now I know who shot me through that fence.  I was all over the place, at one point I blew up one of our tanks..............I don't know what was wrong (not that I'm a great player normally, but still..................)
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
I'd like to thank all Liberal Commy Tree-huggers for turning up on the day, on time, and giving it your all. In pre-match Lowing was scarily hard to kill but as soon as festivities commenced: lowing got lwned innumerable times it would seem! BF2 matches are much better when it involves people you have banter with on a regular basis. We must do this again sometime. Next time we'll beat the Neo-cons even more convincingly than we did this time. :-p

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-17 13:24:43)

-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6550

CameronPoe wrote:

I'd like to thank all Liberal Commy Tree-huggers for turning up on the day, on time, and giving it your all. In pre-match Lowing was scarily hard to kill but as soon as festivities commenced: lowing got lwned innumerable times it would seem! BF2 matches are much better when it involves people you have banter with on a regular basis. We must do this again sometime. Next time we'll beat the Neo-cons even more convincingly than we did this time. :-p
That would require you to have won the first time.
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6657|USA
Aww, dang I couldn't make it that day. I had to leave to go to a wedding and we were having showings for my house we are trying to sell.

Next time I'll be there for sure. It'll be alot of fun to own you guys.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

LOL it was more than just an assumption, it was cold hard fact......I think I held my own with everyone EXCEPT that damn Marconious!!!.....He disproportionately whacked my ass more times than I care to remember. My only retribution came when I went head to head with him in an APC and he died trying to bail from his burning machine. After that, I few while runnin' and gunnin'. But I gotta admit, I was his bitch most of the matches.

The other point of satisfaction was with Spearhead. He told me he was gunna make it his  mission to hunt me down or something to that effect, and I killed him twice before he got me. Then we swapped K D's pretty regularly. SPumantii also I think waxed my ass more than I got him.

I exchanged Kill Deaths with everyone else pretty evenly I think.

it was a great time, I just wish our grandiose plans of squadding up and teamspeak would have materialized.

Last edited by lowing (2006-09-17 18:24:47)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
ya, gg, lowing, you're actually pretty damn good.

I was laughing so freakin hard when you rammed that Black Hawk at the gas station on Mashtuur, you blew up like 5 people including yourself.  Then the server paused

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-09-17 18:54:56)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Spearhead wrote:

ya, gg, lowing, you're actually pretty damn good.

I was laughing so freakin hard when you rammed that Black Hawk at the gas station on Mashtuur, you blew up like 5 people including yourself.  Then the server paused
LOL, I remember that.... I don't think I was the one who got the credit for the kills though. One of your guys blew up my chopper before I could get away from it and he got credit for killing me and a few TK's I think. I was hoping to blow us all up on impact before you guys got out of the blackhawk but all I did was bounce off . LOL

After you taunted me, you had me paranoid trying to make damn sure you wasn't gunna get me before I got you.

GG Spearhead.

Sure was a lot of you guys out to me I noticed. LOL, I was expecting to come on here today with 27 pages of screeshots, all with me getting my ass handed to me.......I alos got teabagged morethan a few times. lol

Last edited by lowing (2006-09-17 19:22:41)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
lol

Actually I think it was me shooting the chopper which blew it up but I'm not sure, it was all very insane
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6519|Portland, OR USA
Sorry to be a no-show - my cable chose Saturday to take a $h1t all over itself ... goddamn it.
cpt.fass1
+329|6688|NJ
I'd have to say there was no defining Victory this time around. It always ended up one team out numbering an other, we need to have a defining match. No If And's or butt, a set time where everyone has to be there, and if you don't show up at the right time your team hurts till you are there.

I know this will take some planing but hey we all just post on the internet all day anyway so I think we should be able to do it..
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6723|Peoria, Illinois
How about we just knife you and then we win.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
So there is going to be a definate rematch?  Hope we can get this planned soon
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Spearhead wrote:

If there is we should make it a Sunday. Bad calculation on my part. Thursday, Friday and Saturday are designated drinking days here in Ireland. Sometimes Wednesdays too. I really wanted to stay for the whole event but more pressing matters interfered. We should make it later to facilitate west coast USA so they can't blame the early start for their defeats.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6553

CameronPoe wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

If there is we should make it a Sunday. Bad calculation on my part. Thursday, Friday and Saturday are designated drinking days here in Ireland. Sometimes Wednesdays too. I really wanted to stay for the whole event but more pressing matters interfered. We should make it later to facilitate west coast USA so they can't blame the early start for their defeats.
Agreed. Sundays would be fine. I think 10 Am was a decent start time. I didnt get to play. Damn unexpected distractions like responsibility kept me away.

PS. Sorry to hear about your pony.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-09-18 17:00:20)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA
well it was a damn good idea....looking forward to the next time.
CC-Marley
+407|6821
Sundays are NO GOOD for me until @ 2:30 pm EST I have my "American" Football league games on Sunday. Last game ends around 2. I had lots of fun last Sat. Wish I took more screenies. Just got caught up in the mayhem! We can definately get it together.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554

cpt.fass1 wrote:

No If And's or butt, a set time where everyone has to be there, and if you don't show up at the right time your team hurts till you are there.
That's what we had this time, but none of your lot showed up on time, so all us Libs ended up leaving early.

Also, Sunday doesn't work too well for me: I can stay up till 3am Sunday morning, but not Monday morning, and I'm on the day ahead of you.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-09-18 20:10:37)

cpt.fass1
+329|6688|NJ

Bubbalo wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

No If And's or butt, a set time where everyone has to be there, and if you don't show up at the right time your team hurts till you are there.
That's what we had this time, but none of your lot showed up on time, so all us Libs ended up leaving early.

Also, Sunday doesn't work too well for me: I can stay up till 3am Sunday morning, but not Monday morning, and I'm on the day ahead of you.
Which lot am I in Bubbalo?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
Aren't you a Con?
cpt.fass1
+329|6688|NJ
Nope.. I was a lib and one of the first online.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
You guys ready for a rematch or what?
cpt.fass1
+329|6688|NJ
I am next time I"m not going to be hung over..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard