Poll

Is it acceptable for men to wear pink and look gd but not gay?????

yes52%52% - 182
no47%47% - 162
Total: 344
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6707|Tampa Bay Florida

Shadow893 wrote:

I voted yes, becasue I wear them - You're only a homophobe if you don't like it. Anyways - What's wrong with it? It doesn't affect you in anyway shape or form.
You're a homophobe if you don't like pink?  Sorry man, this is what I was saying in my earlier post.  People usually wear pink so they can say "I'm not a homophobe".  It doesn't matter, it's a color, I can't stand pink, but I'm not a homophobe.

BTW, why does everyone hate that maiden girl all of a sudden?  Are you just in  denial the fact that she deosn't like guys wearing pink?

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-09-17 11:28:20)

pwned7
+53|6596
pink is totally fine. whoever says that wearing it is gay, is either a 10 year old that still believes in girl germs, or a phag themselves trying to cover their homosexuality up

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-09-17 11:29:01)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6702|Espoo, Finland

Spearhead wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

I voted yes, becasue I wear them - You're only a homophobe if you don't like it. Anyways - What's wrong with it? It doesn't affect you in anyway shape or form.
You're a homophobe if you don't like pink?  Sorry man, this is what I was saying in my earlier post.  People usually wear pink so they can say "I'm not a homophobe".  It doesn't matter, it's a color, I can't stand pink, but I'm not a homophobe.

BTW, why does everyone hate that maiden girl all of a sudden?  Are you just in  denial the fact that she deosn't like guys wearing pink?
I'm pretty sure he phrased it wrong.
I think you need to add a bit to his sentence: "You're only a homophobe if you don't like it 'becauase you think wearing pink makes you a homosexual'"
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6782|Toronto Canada

MetalMaiden wrote:

seraphite86 wrote:

*yawn*
Yeah I yawn at your stats.
OH NO YOU DIDAAANTT

https://pics.the-erm.com/new_image.php?pid=1143&h=150&w=200

Last edited by kessel! (2006-09-17 12:25:34)

Shadow893
lel
+75|6709|England

Gawwad wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

I'm pretty sure he phrased it wrong.
I think you need to add a bit to his sentence: "You're only a homophobe if you don't like it 'becauase you think wearing pink makes you a homosexual'"
Yeah thanks dude - i was in a rush and couldn't really be bothered to write the whole lot.
Boomerjinks
+301|6812|Denver, CO
Are you retarded?
ZZebes
+0|6449

Vilham wrote:

mate your from yorkshire... that makes you a fucking yokel you dont even have a clue about fashion do you. Guys its acceptable to ignore this guy, he is one of Englands equivilent of someone from Texas or somewhere that isnt on the coast.
To Begin with, I'm 6'6" 280 lbs and i find it perfectly ok to wear a pink shirt with a suit, In Fact i own a tie that goes with it. Second, Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, I really hate these fuckin Texas bashin pricks who think that the only people with any "Fashion Sense" or "Sophistication" have to come from somewhere other than Texas. At least i have the balls to stand up and call your shit. It's people like you who come on forums and talk shit about everyone and there mother but in actuallity are more of a pussy than anyone.

Oh, and most Homophobes are actually over compensating to hide there own latent homosexual tendencies.

So in all, Fuck you and stop being such a cunt.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK

ZZebes wrote:

Vilham wrote:

mate your from yorkshire... that makes you a fucking yokel you dont even have a clue about fashion do you. Guys its acceptable to ignore this guy, he is one of Englands equivilent of someone from Texas or somewhere that isnt on the coast.
To Begin with, I'm 6'6" 280 lbs and i find it perfectly ok to wear a pink shirt with a suit, In Fact i own a tie that goes with it. Second, Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, I really hate these fuckin Texas bashin pricks who think that the only people with any "Fashion Sense" or "Sophistication" have to come from somewhere other than Texas. At least i have the balls to stand up and call your shit. It's people like you who come on forums and talk shit about everyone and there mother but in actuallity are more of a pussy than anyone.

Oh, and most Homophobes are actually over compensating to hide there own latent homosexual tendencies.

So in all, Fuck you and stop being such a cunt.
I love the way people that are realy insecure have to try and make out that they are big guys or something. The simple fact is all the "stupid" states ie the landlocked ones and texas voted from Bush.

"It's people like you who come on forums and talk shit about everyone and there mother but in actuallity are more of a pussy than anyone." lol! "people like you" see the funny thing is what you just said there makes you a big fucking hipocrit, you complain about me judging you even though i dont know you, seeing as i didnt even make a specific comment about you makes you a fool for one but then being a hipocrit to your own argument just makes you an idiot.

O and most homophobes dont pretend to be gay to hide their own homosexual tendencies, i love the way you make things up. Most homophobes go queer bashing.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

REAL men don't wear pink. Men can wear it if they want without being gay, just not real men.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

Ty wrote:

REAL men don't wear pink. Men can wear it if they want without being gay, just not real men.
Thank you. My thoughts exactly.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6809

Vilham wrote:

schofield wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Weedy, I’m 6'2 weighing in @ 15stone, one of my mates is a pro cage fighter and he doesn’t wear pink.
OWNEDDD
PS im 6,1 13 stone was ex karate national champion and i hate pink it is for woman. The men who wear pink is pop idol wannabees with shitty stuck up hair like them faggots arctic monkeys or somthin
mate your from yorkshire... that makes you a fucking yokel you dont even have a clue about fashion do you.

Guys its acceptable to ignore this guy, he is one of Englands equivilent of someone from Texas or somewhere that isnt on the coast.
what the fuck is wrong with yorkshire?

Oh and look at a map sometime, Texas has coastline.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK

aardfrith wrote:

Vilham wrote:

schofield wrote:

OWNEDDD
PS im 6,1 13 stone was ex karate national champion and i hate pink it is for woman. The men who wear pink is pop idol wannabees with shitty stuck up hair like them faggots arctic monkeys or somthin
mate your from yorkshire... that makes you a fucking yokel you dont even have a clue about fashion do you.

Guys its acceptable to ignore this guy, he is one of Englands equivilent of someone from Texas or somewhere that isnt on the coast.
what the fuck is wrong with yorkshire?

Oh and look at a map sometime, Texas has coastline.
Nothing is wrong with Yorkshire but tbh most northern areas of England are more old fashioned, that is due to the fact that they have been run down ex mining comunities until recently when more money has been pumped into them, they are also well know as queer bashing communities and are well know for dislikes of people who wear pink as they would assume they are gay.

I know Texas has cost on both sides that is why i said "or somewhere that isnt on the coast." rather than or somewhere else that isnt on the coast.
MonroStrongrod
+4|6623|Sacramento, California
I don't know why society thought it was funny to tell men it was ok to wear pink and be little girls. The most mind boggling part is all the men who defend the right to wear pink, no great man in history ever wore pink. Whenever I see a man in public wearing pink I just wanna go over and punch him and yell " WHY ARE YOU SHOWING WEAKNESS YOU FUCKING PUSSY!", but I don't for fear of going to jail and being forced to wear pink for some 6'9" 500lb lifer named Andre.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6647|Washington, DC

FesterTheMolester wrote:

messmessmess17 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Voted no as its fucking Pink for Christ sake !!!
only real men can pull off the colour pink mate guess ur a weedy little prick then

lmao
only faggs can pull off pink u douchebag
https://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2113/kkk1924tm9.jpg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK

MonroStrongrod wrote:

no great man in history ever wore pink.
lol! u make me laugh, i doubt you know anyone even remotely famous and claim to be an expert on famous people, as a previous post showed, Donald Trump wears pink... so do hundreds of other business men, people that are most famous than you will ever be.
Phrozenbot
+632|6633|do not disturb

Well, since more men have been wearing 'pink' (not so much around I live because we are still a bunch of rough necks) it's became, like someone said, more trendy. Is someone wearing pink because they actually like the color or want to look hot and because some woman think they are somehow brave because of the social repercussions followed by it. "Ohhh, he looks so hot, and he's comfortable with his sexuality because he isn't afraid of being called a fag!" Pfffff, I really don't care, but if your being trendy, then you are already a little gay IMO.

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-09-17 14:46:53)

SGT.Slayero
+98|6482|Life in a vacuum sucks
pink looks good on guys...........if ur GAY!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Well, since more men have been wearing 'pink' (not so much around I live because we are still a bunch of rough necks) it's became, like someone said, more trendy. Is someone wearing pink because they actually like the color or want to look hot and because some woman think they are somehow brave because of the social repercussions followed by it. "Ohhh, he looks so hot, and he's comfortable with his sexuality because he isn't afraid of being called a fag!" Pfffff, I really don't care, but if you being trendy, then you are already a little gay IMO.
Actually, that's a good point. Being trendy looks gay, and it doesn't matter what colour you look gay in.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6702|Espoo, Finland

MonroStrongrod wrote:

I don't know why society thought it was funny to tell men it was ok to wear pink and be little girls. The most mind boggling part is all the men who defend the right to wear pink, no great man in history ever wore pink. Whenever I see a man in public wearing pink I just wanna go over and punch him and yell " WHY ARE YOU SHOWING WEAKNESS YOU FUCKING PUSSY!", but I don't for fear of going to jail and being forced to wear pink for some 6'9" 500lb lifer named Andre.
Actually, pink clothes have been very fashionable to the noble in Europe during the renessaince.

Your other "arguments" fail too

Narrowminded people suck, IMO...
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6519|Houston, TX
You are a fag to post something this lame.  If you can pulll it off, then do it.  But don't post some gay ass stuff like this.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6702|Espoo, Finland

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Well, since more men have been wearing 'pink' (not so much around I live because we are still a bunch of rough necks) it's became, like someone said, more trendy. Is someone wearing pink because they actually like the color or want to look hot and because some woman think they are somehow brave because of the social repercussions followed by it. "Ohhh, he looks so hot, and he's comfortable with his sexuality because he isn't afraid of being called a fag!" Pfffff, I really don't care, but if you being trendy, then you are already a little gay IMO.
So, getting female attention by dressing up trendy, you're gay?
Your logic is flawless...
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6477|UK
96 people vote yes wtf!
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6702|Espoo, Finland

wah1188 wrote:

96 people vote yes wtf!
It means that about 50% of the people who have voted are not as narrowminded as you seem to be
emumano101
+7|6549|um my dads house
pink is the best thing the world has
Capt. Foley
+155|6605|Allentown, PA, USA
Pink is for preps and liberals. Eww.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard